The RPG Consortium respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The RPG Consortium may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide The RPG Consortium with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner
of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized
by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The RPG Consortium can be reached as follows:
The RPG Consortium - Administration Division
16000 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1205
Encino, California 91436-2700
Contact Us Form