[VIEW FFRP FORUMS]
The RPG Consortium Free Form Roleplaying Forums Archives
Forums > Dragonlance Saga Roleplaying > The Arrival...

Jax
11/11/2000 5:40 PM

Jax awakes, a cold sweat covers his brow, he slowly gets up off the floor and brushes himself off, gathers his senses and catches his breath.

The images were clear, they were focused and true, the enemy has arrived, the arrival, the meaning, the battle is yet to begin. The Red Wizard slowly walks over to a chair and sits, exhausted from the brief, but painful images that flashed in his head.

Now begins the quest.JaxRedwizards.com (http://www.redwizards.com)

Just your ordinary average Jax.

ingrid
11/13/2000 10:43 PM

Silently, deftly, Aliese scales the walls of Jax's keep. Her amulet maintained a tight sphere of darkness, and within it, a magic dead zone. It's enchantment would not last long. She gazed upward to the last 100 feet left to traverse, and continued the perilous climb. There was work to be done.

[Edited by ingrid at Monday November 13, 2000 10:55 PM]

Jax
11/14/2000 5:06 AM

OOC: This one is supposed to be read second...;)

JaxRedwizards.com (http://www.redwizards.com)

Just your ordinary average Jax.

Autumn
11/28/2000 4:10 PM

OOC: huh? I don't get it...but that's normal for me.

IC:

A powerful, mailed fist thrusts itself thru a slit in the stone walls of the keep and grasps the ankle of Aliese, "Not so fast, woman," Autumn hisses from the the other side.

From the inner sanctions a churning and grinding sound can be heard as Autumn works the lever, creating an opening in the wall which is being scaled...a stream of light escapes the fortress, illuminating the brazen, red-headed warrior.

Autumn grins at Aliese, "Where do you think you're going? hmmmmmmm?" she caresses the sword at her armored hip and utters a silent prayer to the dark gods that guide her path that they may protect her from any magicking that will undoubtedly occur.



_____________

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into
jet engines.

Tyrin_Mithrilaxe
11/28/2000 11:21 PM

"Where am I?"

One of the pockets on Aliese's person stirs. Inside a small black-footed ferret squirms as it awakens.

It pokes its head outside the pocket and it lets out a squeak as it notices how high off the ground it is.

"A-Aliese? Where are we?" it speaks telepathically.

That's when Aliese is grabbed by the one called Autumn. The ferret crawls out the pocket and up Autumn's arm and into her tunic, making an annoyance of itself.

The ferret, who's name was Dale, squeaks out, "I'll save you, Ali!"

ingrid
11/29/2000 3:59 PM

Aliese curses as the hand grabs her ankle. She didn't have time for this. Twisting and kicking, she tried relentlessly to free herself from the hands tight grasp.

"Oh no! Dale! Get back here!" she whispered at her animated friend.

She didnt know how long she could stay there. Her secrecy was already challenged. Slowly adjusting her weight, she brought her left hand down to retreive the dagger tucked in her boot.

"Fine," she stated. "I'll just have to pry you off."

Autumn
11/29/2000 5:16 PM

"ACK! Rodent!" Autumn hisses and wiggles and squirms and flicks the small and furry creature back to it's mistress.

Regaining her composure, Autumn loosens her grip on Aliese's ankle and holds up her hands in a gesture of peace, "Now, now m'lady. The name is Autumn, mayhaps you have heard of my valor and triumph in battle," she boasts, "I am simply guarding this portion of the keep," she lies, "and you are my first catch of the day!"

She grins and flicks at glance at the sack of fine and priceless articles she has managed to collect from the wizard's dwelling.

With the toe of her boot, she tucks the sack into a creavice in the wall and makes a mental note of it's location. Autumn deftly flings herself outside and takes a place below Aliese, "I join you," she nods and begins her ascent, not allowing the woman to argue.

_____________

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into
jet engines.

Tyrin_Mithrilaxe
11/30/2000 11:26 PM

Dale harrumphs at his rough treatment. Settling back into Aliese's pocket, he mutters in her head, "Hmmph, didn't know thieves were so bossy!"

ingrid
12/01/2000 10:51 AM

"I work alone." Aliese harshly whispers at Autumn, and starts her accent to fullfil her duty. "Do not follow. I have no business with you. I am not hear to steal. Unless you consider 'a life' property." She continues to climb fast up the keeps stony walls and looks down to see if Autumn was still on her heals.

Jax
12/01/2000 11:30 AM

Suddenly the mage senses aprescnece. Not of just one, but of many. He sits up dizzy after the images have gone and tries to concentrate. The mage finds it hard to, the images have taken away a good amount of strength and he needs rest. Undaunted, the mage concentrates some more.

He senses 3 figures, they are trying to scale his keep. Softly, the mage chuckles to himself and prepares to bring the three guests to him.

JaxRedwizards.com (http://www.redwizards.com)

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving.


President for Life, Jax.

Autumn
12/02/2000 7:42 PM

Autumn smirks, "Whatever you say, m'lady," then ignores Aliese and continues climbing, "I doubt you are looking for anything worth while, tho. Probably just some magick item," keeps scaling, Don't squish that rodent, I may be hungry later," finds this little quip extremely amusing and hums happily to herself in her quest to annoy this odd woman.

_____________

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into
jet engines.

ingrid
12/05/2000 11:39 PM

Aurora rolled her eyes and continued the ascent. She would have to be dealt with at the top. She makes so much noise, the mage must know about her by now. Damn the gods for her rotten luck.

"Don't squish the rodent, indeed! If she only knew your true nature. She would surely opt for a different snack," she whispered to Dale in her pocket.

Tyrin_Mithrilaxe
12/06/2000 1:21 AM

Dale's whiskers twitch as his eyes sparkle mischieviously. Speaking in Aliese's head, he says, "She looks de-lish to me, Ali! Can I have her after you're through with her and this mage we're 'meeting'?"

The_Hooded_One
12/20/2000 1:48 AM

*Claw looks up at the castle with contempt. It held bad memories. Claw didn't know what he was doing here. The long journey seemed like a dream that happened to someone. Hearing noises behind him, Claw turns around. His lizard like tongue flickering.*

Dragon Peak
Where F**K Lives
Minus the *'s

The_Thorn
12/20/2000 6:50 AM

OOC: Hooded, is that Claw from the Blood and Honor thread?

Coming up behind claw was Wart, a goblin apprentice mage on loan from Hooded. Wart had gotten into trouble and his punishment was to help Claw however he was told. The goblin stumbled over his robes but righted himself as he stood next to Claw.

ingrid
12/20/2000 1:46 PM

Aurora hops over the wall and makes a mad dash of Jax's room. Ready in her hands are a dagger and a bottle of poison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.redwizards.com/

ingrid
12/20/2000 2:06 PM

OOC:
darn! make my sig work!!!
yay! thanks phooks!

redwizards.com (http://www.redwizards.com)
[Edited by ingrid at Wednesday December 20, 2000 2:13 PM]

Tyrin_Mithrilaxe
12/21/2000 12:15 AM

Dale holds on tight inside Aliese's pocket as she begins her mad dash. "Oh, oh, here we goooo!", he squeaks out.

The_Hooded_One
12/21/2000 12:51 AM

OOC: Nah. Claw is a sivak draconian fighter.

*Claw turns around to see Wart and sighs irritably. The goblins punishment had repercussions on Claw. If he treated the gonlin too badly, Hooded would lash out. If he treated him too nicely, Hooded would lash out anyway.*

"So Hooded says your name is Filthy Goblin, is that true?" Claw asks and spots movement near the walls. "You better be able to fight goblin." Claw says and heads towards the wall.

Dragon Peak
Where F**K Lives
Minus the *'s

The_Thorn
12/22/2000 4:27 PM

"Yes master," replies Wart, not really answering either question. He to had seen the movement and that had prompted the goblin to draw his dagger. "What would you like me to do master?" asks Wart.

The_Hooded_One
12/25/2000 10:55 PM

"Go talk to them. Act friendly with your dagger in plain view. I'll hide and be ready to ambush them if the need arise."

*Claw jumps in to the air and flies silently to a low altitude.*

Dragon Peak
Where F**K Lives
Minus the *'s

The_Thorn
12/28/2000 1:16 PM

Wart slowly creeps up to where the movement was.

"Hello," the goblin stammers, dagger at his side. "Who's there? I'm armed and you better show yourself"

Jax
12/30/2000 12:07 PM

Jax falls, bumps his head and dies, everyone rejoices. Story over.

I don't have enough time to do this. I am petitioning God for longer days, maybe 30 hours a day.

Jax
Red Wizards (http://www.redwizards.com)

The RPG Consortium - http://www.rpgconsortium.com