[VIEW FFRP FORUMS]
The RPG Consortium Free Form Roleplaying Forums Archives
Forums > Dragonlance Saga Roleplaying > For Blood and Honor

Pages: 1 [2]
The_Thorn
03/14/2001 11:51 PM

The Black Claw turned sideways allowing Cai'de to pass and still being able to keep an eye on the others in her group. "Don't try to follow or the kender diesss," says the lizardman. "Hurry up."

Kalia_Majere
03/15/2001 12:35 PM

Kalia steped forward hesitantly, unsure of how to stop him, other than to offer herself....

She glanced at Furanthas, hoping for some sign that he had a plan.....

Furanthas
03/15/2001 1:28 PM

{With a angry mark upon his lips he replace's the orb in side his robe.}

{He sends a message to Kalia.}

*This has gone far enough. He seems to be quiet determined. And for that I no longer can promise his capture.*

{As kalia stares at Furanthas she notice's his eyes change instantly. From human green to gold dragon eyes with silver slits. His shoulders heave convulsively. Arching his back as his mass expands. His hands begin to grow and silver scales cover his skin. Talons shot from his finger tips. His knees snap inwards with a sickening crack. His silver robe rips and burst open to reveale his chest covered in silver scales. His size is that of an ogre now and suddenly tips of wings pop from beneath his backs scaly skin. His face distort's and slowly his jaws begins to move outward. Opening his mouth Kalia can see sharp and steely looking fangs. His scalp is now completly coveredx with scales. Three horns burst from around his head. Two silver from the side and one gold sheilding the back of his head. From the front they resemble a crown of silver and gold. Now standing a good 9' feet tall his wings spread and span around 20 feet. Tips of the wings are adorned with gold talons. Within moments of his eyes changing his transformation is comlete. He is now his true self a silver/gold dragoman. His wings fold against his sides as his gaze lowers to kalia.}

"Do not fear my sister in blood. My true form is only for sheer power. I may be young and under developed but my skills are well honed. I would suggest following as quickly as possible."

{Bending his knees once he explodes down the corridor after the claw, barely visible to even Kalias eyes.}"Power comes with Discipline."

Furanthas
03/15/2001 1:33 PM

OOC: I will be gone for a week tommorrow. Please feel free two use my character to complete this quest. My dragoman's breath weapon is either fire or ice. He can fight more vicously than any animal and is quicker than most dragons.
see ya all soon. good luck.

PS: Try to keep the dragoman thing on the down low. It is a very special secret and it may begin a wave of copy cats."Power comes with Discipline."

The_Thorn
03/17/2001 2:12 PM

OOC: Not a prob. Fur.

Joe_Ghostbuster
03/19/2001 12:06 PM

Ghostbuster is annoyed that no-one shakes his hand,and he retracts it sulkily.Then he remembers that Fizban had asked him to do something.The kender smiles,and looks at the Black Claw."I know a new spell,and you don't,na na na na!"he sings in a high pitched voice.
Ghostbuster kicks the Claw in his lizardy balls,hard,then,as the lizardmans grip loosens escaspes from his grip.He looks at the enraged look on Claws face,and waves something at him.A newly aquired green glowing amulet."Buh bye,petrified balls!" the cleric taunts,and using his new spell, disapears.
"Fun is the purpose of life."-me

The_Thorn
03/19/2001 12:34 PM

The Claw's plan was almost foiled, but with Ghostbuster escaping, he grabbed the nearest thing, Cai'de. The lizardman pulled her close and stuck the point of his dagger to her throat, using the woman as a shield. "I will still escape and start again," he hisses.

TolkaninFaznin
03/20/2001 7:01 AM

Cai'de instinctively grabs the Claw's Hand that held the dagger, however an unexpected streak of elightening or energy or something jolted from her hand to his and all along his and Cai'de's bodies.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

The_Thorn
03/20/2001 11:39 AM

The Claw cried out, both in pleasure and pain. He still maintained his grip on Cai'de through the shock.

Joe_Ghostbuster
03/22/2001 10:49 AM

Ghostbuster reappears. He watches Cai'de and the Claw rock with the energy moving through them with enjoyment."Now,I have to do something..."he ponders to himself."What was it,what was it,Ah!Idiot."he says to himself,hitting himself upside the head.
He then throws the glowing green amulet at the interlocked combatants. It hits them both at once.
"Fun is the purpose of life."-me

The_Thorn
03/22/2001 2:22 PM

The pent up energy that the Claw had syphoned from Cai'de was released. Her soul escaped and reentered her body. At that moment, the amulet flared and the lizardman was gone. The blinding light subsided, and all that was left of the Black Claw was the amulet. Cai'de wobbled under the bombardment of energy.

In her head she could hear a faint whisper, "It's not over."

TolkaninFaznin
03/23/2001 9:32 AM

Cai'de, scared and confused, screamed at the voice. She dropped to the ground and leaned against the wall, pulling her knees up to her chin and rocking back and forth, sniffling. She stared at the amulet . . . She was both attracted and repelled but it, and though something keopt her from grabbing it, something else kept her from running.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Joe_Ghostbuster
03/24/2001 2:27 PM

Ghostbuster smiles at everyone in the room,meaning he smiled at himself and Cai'de."We are victorius!"he shouts."The evil Claw is gone...The evil claw is gone..."he sings.
He looks down at the downed Cai'de in puzzlment."What are you crying about?We won,and we now have the relic thingy!"Ghostbuster spends a moment thinking about what they should do with the relic.He can't remember."Come on,lets get it.We still have a lot of fighting with angry Minoutaur warriours to do!"
"Fun is the purpose of life."-me

Kalia_Majere
03/24/2001 8:43 PM

Kalia stepped out of the shadows, watching Cai'de and Ghostbuster intently, she held out her staff, the amythyst crystal blazing bright. Kalia smiled softly even from ten feet away she could sense Cai'de's pain.

"Come, we must go now...." she said softly, making a vauge sweeping motion with her staff. I will go on ahead, and distract the Minotaurs, my magic and my dragon form will serv enough to confuse them...go..I'll catch up with you."your village just called, their Idiot is missing

TolkaninFaznin
03/25/2001 6:04 AM

Cai'de hardly notices the others, but lays down on the cold ground and curls up in a fetal position. "Let them come . . ." She whispers. "Let them come . . ."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Joe_Ghostbuster
03/27/2001 12:26 PM

Ghostbuster sits down in front of the woman."I think its best if I heal you."he says.He holds his hands over Cai'de's face,and starts to chant a prayer.As a comforting light comes from his hands and spreads on Cai'de,the kender can feel something move into him, into his mind,a sort of ugly, black, thing.
He feels despair fro a moment,and wonders at it.Then his kender nature kicks in.He had never had his heart jump down to his groin before,it was fun!He enjoys the experience,and helps Cai'de up.
"Fun is the purpose of life."-me

TolkaninFaznin
03/27/2001 8:00 PM

Cai'de rises and looks around at Kalia and Ghostbuster and Faranthas. Then, in a bout of her newfound personality, pushes them aside and grabs up the amulet, hastilly slipping it over her neck. She looks back at the toehrs darkly, as if they had been trying to take it from her.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

The_Thorn
03/27/2001 11:44 PM

The amulet speaks to Cai'de through her mind. "They were trying to take me from you, just like they did before. And they're taking the relic from you. They don't know how to use it, but you do. Perhaps you should have it?""Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right." - Clue

TolkaninFaznin
03/28/2001 5:51 AM

Cai'de listens to the voice and looks at Furanthas. "Here, let me carry the Relic. I will make sure it is safe from the minotaurs."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Furanthas
04/02/2001 2:57 PM

{Seeing the paronoya in her eyes Furanthas moves slowly towards her. Extending a silver claw he grab's her back and pulls her against his chest. Wrapping his wings around the both of them, a soft silver light pours from his wings and ingulf s Cai'de. He feel's her anger and greed seep into his being. Placeing her back onto the floor he takes the amulet from about her neck. Looking towards the kender he hold's the amulet out.}

"Joe is this amulet containing the claw?."

{His voice a deep powerfull command.}



"Power comes with Discipline."

The_Thorn
04/02/2001 4:26 PM

The amulet lashes out, shocking the dragon through his talon. The amulet falls to the ground and lays there no longer crackling with energy. It speaks to Cai'de again, through her mind. "See, they tried to take me again and they still haven't given you the relic you asked for. Quickly, put me back on.""Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right." - Clue

Kalia_Majere
04/02/2001 11:58 PM

Kalia stares at the amulet in vauge confusion. She glances at Furanthas, her golden eyes filled with concern.

"something is wrong here....." she whispers.your village just called, their Idiot is missing

TolkaninFaznin
04/03/2001 9:41 AM

Cai'de grabs up the amulet. "Kalia, go ahead, if the minotaurs catch us here we're as good as dead. Ghostbuster, you'd better go with her and help us find a way out, Furanthas, I will take care of the relic. You can trust me!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Furanthas
04/03/2001 1:06 PM

{The anger from the shock receaded and was replaced by confusion. Thoughts of many different possibilitys ran rampant through his mind.}

"This is not you Cai'de you must reject his power. You didn't take that minotaur out with nothing. You have strength, you just need to draw upon it. The amulet is only containing that part of you the claw must've infected.
You have to consintrate and let your mind realize that it is not part of you. Only then can you grab hold of the evil and flush it out."

{Relaxing his mind and visualizing his human form, Furanthas slowly begins the transformation back into his human form. After only a few moments the well built young man stood before her, his silver robes giving of a pale glow. Looking at Cai'de with bright green eyes, urging her to fight.} "Power comes with Discipline."

Joe_Ghostbuster
04/03/2001 3:04 PM

Ghostbuster looks at Furanthus in curiosity."What are you talking about,Fur?Its just a pretty amulet.Isn't it?"The kender looks around at the group.He cocks an ear to the side."Better decide quick,I hear the bulls aproaching."
"Fun is the purpose of life."-me

The_Thorn
04/04/2001 1:47 AM

"He doesn't want you to have the relic," whispers the amulet. "But you can get it another way. Tell him you're fine and that everyone can go now. You can always take it later.""Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right." - Clue

TolkaninFaznin
04/04/2001 8:55 AM

Cai'de looked at Furanthas, for a moment a small piece of her emerging in her eyes, but then Claw speaks, and she looks away, then turns fully away. She takes several deep breaths, hanging her head, and then sighs. "You're right." She said quietly. She slipped the amulet inside her pocket. "I will fight. Now, lets get those minotaurs before they get us, right?" And she takes off down the hallway.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Furanthas
04/04/2001 2:29 PM

{A smile crease's Furanthas's sturn face. Turning towards joe he motions for him to go first.}

"I sure your dying to see whats happeing up ahead. And by all means feel free to replace anything that happens to end up in one of you many pouch's. Now come on friend and lets go cow tippin."

{A small laugh escapes from Furanthas's lips. A sound that he hadn't heard in a very long time.}

"Furan"

{Again his silver dragon staff appears in his hands. The red crystal flaring at the tip nestled inside the dragon's mouth.}"Power comes with Discipline."

Joe_Ghostbuster
04/08/2001 3:46 PM

OOC:Fur, just to make clear(once again) that the name of my kender persona is Ghostbuster Lillypad,and the name of my human persona is Joe.You are currently RP'ing with Ghostbuster.I apreciate it if you'll refer to me as ghostbuster in this thread.Thanks.
"Thanks,Fur!" Ghostbuster skips happily ahead. He stops as he hears a roar."That sounds like one of the Minotaur preists of Sargonass!And its coming from this way!" he runs after Cai'de.
However,he is wrong,and the preist steps out of another corner,and faces Furanthus and Kalia.
"Fun is the purpose of life."-me

Kalia_Majere
04/11/2001 10:50 AM

Kalia stared at the minotaur, daring him to attack her, she had just enough room in her to assume her true form. she held her staff in front of her and held it firmly with both hands. she stood and waited.your village just called, their Idiot is missing

TolkaninFaznin
04/18/2001 9:43 PM

A band of minotuars reach the entrance ahead and come barreling down. As the first one reaches Cai'de, she pulls her hands infront of her in defense. A sort of invisible shield is brought up around her and the leader plows into it and slides off to the side, almost landing on Ghostbuster. Several others suddenly appear at the opposite end, and dash towards Furanthas and Kalia.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Kalia_Majere
04/18/2001 11:31 PM

kalia Laughed softly and suddenly wasn't there. In her place was the huge Crystal Dragon. she took a deep intake of breath and released her primary breath weapon, a cone of glowing shards.your village just called, their Idiot is missing

The_Thorn
04/18/2001 11:56 PM

The amulet once again began to speak to Cai'de. "Don't worry about them. Just get clear then get the relic. You need it to protect the others. You want to help them don't you?""Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right." - Clue

TolkaninFaznin
04/19/2001 7:49 AM

"Yes . . ." Cai'de said, and turned away from the Minotaurs and ran back to Furanthas, grabbing the Relic out of his robes. "I need this to help you!" She yelled at him over the roar of the Crystal Dragon's icey attack. Minotuars fell all around them as Cai'de turned and sprinted away.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Kalia_Majere
04/19/2001 11:00 AM

kalia/Crystalamira stopped and looked back, somthing did not seem right. Then she saw Cai'de run away from Furanthas, clutching somthing tight in her hands.

"NO!! Cai'de don't!!!" she cried, but could not move to help, because four minotaurs lept onto her back. Roaring in anger and Pain, The Crystal Dragon, twisted her head, and snapped angrily at them.your village just called, their Idiot is missing

The_Thorn
04/19/2001 11:08 AM

"Quickly now, you must get outside so you can use the relic," said the amulet. "Your friends will follow you so don't worry about them.""Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right." - Clue

TolkaninFaznin
06/03/2001 10:11 AM

Cai'de stops where two hallways meet, and looks frantically each way like a trapped animal. A squad of minotuars issue from the right, and the first one that attacks is knocked to the wall by Cai'de's forearm. The others try to swarm her, but Claw's power surges through her and she is for the moment nearly invincible. She beats past them and shoots up several flights of stairs to burst into the open air outside.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

The_Thorn
06/03/2001 5:45 PM

"Now, you must break the relic. Join it's power with your own. Then, and only then, will you be able to save your friends from certain death. Quickly, before anyone can stop you, shatter the relic at your feet," said the voice calmly."Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right." - Clue

Kalia_Majere
06/03/2001 8:51 PM

"NO!!" Kalia/Crystalamira cries, her voice mixed with a roar so lowd, it made the ground shake beneath them. "Cai'de Please DON'T"With love and free will to all....
Blessed Be! ;)

TolkaninFaznin
06/04/2001 4:24 PM

Breathing deeply, Cai'de held the relic before her . . . but then Kalia's voice seemed to issue from the ground, and the human hesitated. "Kalia?" Cai'de said softly . . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Mertonius
06/04/2001 8:43 PM

The softly whispering voice of the ancient Mertonius filled the air...

"...for whom who has the pure heart, the gem shall reveal the truth... and evil shall be vanquished from its presence..."Suddenly, there was a flash of light. And then there was..........Me

Kalia_Majere
06/04/2001 10:13 PM

Kalia closed her eyes and sought out Cai'des' mind. She sought out her friend, desprate to get through to her friend.

"Cai'de Please, I beg you...when have I ever lied to you...do not destroy the Relic!! you could end up destroying us all!!!"With love and free will to all....
Blessed Be! ;)

TolkaninFaznin
06/05/2001 8:42 AM

Cai'de's real self struggled through the mire of her mind to the surface, and she looked at the relic in her hands, outstretched above the rock surface. Carefully, she pulled it back into her, holding it protectively against her chest. She looked around as the minotuars began to swarm. She fell to her knees. She was so confused . . . . "No . . ." She said quietly . . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The biggest difference between you and God is that God doesn't think he's you."

Kalia_Majere
06/06/2001 11:01 AM

Kalia shifted back to her human form and ran to Cai'de. Reaching her friend, she fell, arms embracing Cai'de.

"Please, I'm your friend, listen to me...."With love and free will to all....
Blessed Be! ;)

The RPG Consortium - http://www.rpgconsortium.com