[VIEW FFRP FORUMS]
The RPG Consortium Free Form Roleplaying Forums Archives
Forums > RPGC Battlefield > honeing skills

raikoh
05/01/2007 7:04 PM

check ooc

[Edited by raikoh on Tuesday, May 1, 2007 7:06 PM]

silver_runner
05/03/2007 8:00 PM

i'm new here but not to rping so i'm in

raikoh
05/03/2007 8:27 PM

ok theres a ooc page that goes with this. if you see the page selector thing than just use that and it should take you to the ooc post stuff there first till we're ready

raikoh
05/04/2007 7:05 PM

raikoh waits in the old plaza by the mall. he has been waiting for his opponent for a while now. with twin revolvers at hand he looks around waiting for the first strike to come from anywhere. unless it is he who ccan make the first strike.

raikoh
05/05/2007 9:40 PM

sadly no one seems to have come to challenge raikoh. he puts away the revolvers but waits still. hopeing that someone will come to face him

xXRathXx
05/08/2007 1:42 PM

Rath was sitting in the plaza not far from a strane looking guy who was holding two revolvers. Not so uncommon to him. After all, he carried a sword that was shaped like a dragon wing and all those throwing stars and kunai knives.

It looked as if the guy was waiting for something or someone.

raikoh
05/08/2007 2:56 PM

" finally an opponant." he said under his breath. he could sense the man aproaching him. he makes a strong grip on his guns waiting for the first move. weither it be the new ones. or anyone elses.

raikoh
05/09/2007 8:45 PM

" the wait has been to long." raikoh says under his breath. he pulls out his revolvers and shoots at rath until his guns run dry. he begins reloading the second it runs dry.

xXRathXx
05/09/2007 9:31 PM

{Holy shit!} thought Rath as the man he had been eyeing turned and pulled out a pair of revolvers. He fired at Rath and Rath pulled out his sword to block the shots. He lunged at the man and swung his sword at him lightning fast several times.

ascan
05/09/2007 10:28 PM

From the window of a rewind building. a dark figure of man lay down, between allot of concrete dust. Looking at the city, it feels to him, almost as it the city is crying. When he notes same thing in what looks like a plaza, or what is left of one. He take hes rifle and pull it in to hes shoulder and look throw the scope, at the 2 figure in the plaza. He lay as still as he can. "Why are thy faithing" he thought to him self, closing the bold of hes rifle, he take dead aim. and fire a single shot, Whit deadly precision, at the ground between the feat, of the guy how seems, to be reloading hes gun. still wondering why he attacked that person.

[Edited by ascan on Wednesday, May 9, 2007 10:32 PM]

raikoh
05/10/2007 5:07 AM

raikoh just got done reloading when the man flew at him with his sword swinging wildly. raikoh dodge the slashes while stepping back then holstered one of his revolvers and unsheathed his katana, blocking a blow in the process. " come one you must know better than to go in like that when your enemy knows where your at."

ascan
05/14/2007 12:08 PM

OOC hi guys whatz?? i thought that we are playing a RP here, or is it all whys going so slow??

IC. As he load a natter round in to the chamber, he look at the two fighting. He realize that it will not be easy to shoot one of them, when thy are fighting and running around. He looks around at the plaza and notes that there is some sored of can standing close by. It look relative new and unused, he takes aim "i bet it will explode, if the shrapnel don't hit them, it will at lest slap them in the face" he thought as he pull the trigger.

The RPG Consortium - http://www.rpgconsortium.com