[VIEW FFRP FORUMS]
The RPG Consortium Free Form Roleplaying Forums Archives
Forums > General Roleplaying > Thieve's Guild RP

Murloc_Hugger
02/06/2007 7:25 PM

Thank you all for coming here today. In this thread, you will be taking on the role of members of the Thieve's Guild. If interested, post a character description the OOC page. And please, no powergaming, godmodding, or 1337ness. Enjoy.

(edit)
So, all your characters are sitting around in a small room. Then, a halfling wearing the same uniform as you walks in. "Before I get started, welcome to the thieve's guild, Tommy."

"What is he doing here anyway? He's not even a thief." said Lucien.

"He may not be a thief, but we may be in need of his 'special' talents." He smiles. "So, anyway, we recently got a special comission to 'acquire' a specific ring belonging to the Count. All we know is that it was given to him by his long-dead wife and it has an enscription on the inside, as well as a large diamond mounted on top. This job may require a bit of detective work. Interested?"

"Always, I'm in." said Lucien.

[Edited by Murloc_Hugger on Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:03 AM]

Zanen
02/13/2007 6:48 PM

Zanen took his feet off the table and stood a little straighter "So a ring ah? This shouldn't be to hard. I suggest we split into teams. One team scopes out the place and gets as much info. as they can and the other team will go in get the ring and get the fuck out. the scoping team should stay under cover while the other team gets the ring, that way we have inside knowledge were everyone is and when." "any objections?"

Mercy
02/13/2007 8:33 PM

Nex looks up at Zanen "And if the infultation team fails? What then?" As he pulls his feet up onto the table "i suggest we sit back and scope it more than you think before we go barging in. There might be a little more to that place than we see at first. To go in right away would be foolish, you should know that Zanen."

TommySplitzer
02/13/2007 10:06 PM

"Thank you sir. Now, I am inclined to agree with Zanen about scouting, but I am also inclined to agree with Nex here about the theory of failure. Hence where my 'special talents' come into play, as he said earlier." Tommy replied, looking up from his position at the table he stood up, placing a hand over the table, a house appearing as a spectral image, plus several surrounding areas. "This is only a rough sketch of a typical house among a wooded area, just imagine bushes and all that, the usual cover brush all around. I can easily create images such as these to enter wherever we need to get into and I, as well as anyone else I enchant would have the ability to see what these images see, while two strike teams await orders, one from the north and south, or east and west, whichever works best." As he said this he illustrated everything upon the projection, people hiding, images lurking about the house and the like. "Granted, I would only be able to do these things for a limited amount of time, anyone could see them and suspect something. If we can get a rough overlay of the building, I should be able to use the images to move ahead of us, where we wish to enter, and make sure that we do not run into trouble, but of course, once they vanish, we would be on our own until I can gather the strength to use them once more." As he finished, he returned to his seat, arms crossed over his chest.

[Edited by TommySplitzer on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:08 PM]

Murloc_Hugger
02/13/2007 10:23 PM

"Sounds good to me. Let's get moving." said Lucien.

TommySplitzer
02/14/2007 12:24 AM

Tommy nodded to Lucien, as he stood up, checking his magical items as well as his clothes, strapping his long bow to his back, as well as a quiver containing about 25 arrows. "I'm all set to go, if everyone is agreed on the plan."

Zanen
02/14/2007 2:08 PM

Zanen turned towards the group "well it sounds good to me, so who's in what team? I'll head the infiltration team, if thats ok"

Mercy
02/14/2007 4:16 PM

Nex looks around with a suspicious look on his face "Well lets all jump into it then. I would rather be in the team that doesn't get caught and put in jail....I'm a little more curious about the details but I'm all ready when you are." As he finishes he stands up stretches as he straightens his theives garb.

[Edited by Mercy on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 4:18 PM]

Murloc_Hugger
02/14/2007 5:18 PM

Then, Lucien said "So, I'll go on the infiltration team too. Speaking of which, I think I have a way to get us into the castle. I'll need a day or two to make some "arrangements."

TommySplitzer
02/15/2007 1:56 AM

Tommy nodded as he smiled. "You all figure out the details, since I came up with the plan, then fill me in on them later, I'm going meditate and rest up so I can have the energy needed for this expedition." He said with a wave, as he began to stroll away, heading towards the room area, stretching his arms out.

Mercy
02/15/2007 4:07 PM

"Ok, if you'll tell me where the house is ill gladly take a quick look so i know exactly what we're dealing with. Anyone know?" *looks at everyone with a wide glance*

Murloc_Hugger
02/16/2007 11:20 PM

"The Governer's estate is on the west side of town. It's pretty heavily guarded, and his room is on the third floor, in the center of the house. That's all I know." said Lucien.

Zanen
02/17/2007 10:38 AM

Zanen looked at the group "well you guys can scope out the place i'll hang here till we're ready."

Setsuna
02/23/2007 4:39 PM

The group of men hears the sound of bells long before they ever see the girl who is making the tinking noises walk into the room. She's wearing an outrageous gypsy like outfit, all dark garnet red with blue and green brightly thrown about. Her stomache is bare, but for a slim silver belt (the source of the majority of the bells, and a slim sapphire jewel in her navel.
The gril is rather tall, especially given that she's bare foot, reaching not too much under 6 feet in height. Her long black hair is let loose in wild waves, and a wicked grin dances not only on her lips but in her dark green eyes.
"Hey boyos! Sorry I'm late, I got held up a bit. " Her tone is lazy, infectiously cheerful.
She hooks her foot around the leg of a chair and pulls it to her, sitting in the thing backwards. "What did I miss?" She seems utterly unrepentant for missing any of the meeting.

Murloc_Hugger
02/23/2007 6:05 PM

"Who is this, and why is she wearing that ridiculous outfit?" said Lucien.

Zanen
02/23/2007 9:13 PM

zanen looks at lucien "watch your balls with coments like that, she'll rip em off"

Setsuna
02/23/2007 10:25 PM

The girl just smiles, showing off her pretty white teeth to the boyos. "Now now...each is entitled to hsi or her opinion." Her voice is what could almost be described as a southern belle accent.
Lazily, with infinte care, her hand goes to Lucien's and she takes his hand, pressing her lips against his knuckles. "I'm Morrigan, Darlin. Morri for short, if you must that is. And i'm wearing this...ridicololous outfit as you called it, cause I like it. It shows off my belly, and I have a mighty fine belly, if I do say so myself. Now, are any of you fine gentleman going to tell me what I missed, or am I going to be playing little miss loner theif?" Her grin is lazy, infectious, and no where near reachign her eyes.

SparrowHawk
02/24/2007 5:58 PM

"Can we get a darn show on the road I need some money for some more ale at the tavern" said SparrowHawk

"Who is that" said Lucein

"It's SparrowHawk" said the group

"O when did he get here"

"He has been sitting in the rafters the whole time smoking"

"I said already can we get the darn show on the road" SparrowHawk said in his hoarse voice.

[Edited by SparrowHawk on Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:59 PM]

Zanen
02/25/2007 3:04 PM

"oh for crying out load sparrowhawk, get a life" Zanen gets up and grabs the piller that holds the beam sparrowhawk is sitting on and shakes it "come on SparrowHawk lets get this show on the road"

SparrowHawk
02/25/2007 3:22 PM

SparrowHawk starts spining around all whezzy leans over the pole and throws up all over Zanen.
"O thats from the bartender" said SparrowHawk
SparrowHawk climbs down grabs his rapiers chugs a cup of ale and passes out!

Setsuna
02/25/2007 5:24 PM

Morri regards the two boys with alook of disgust on her features. "...Gooody. I get to play with boys who can't hold their tempers, tpongues, or drink. " Her tone is dripping with enough sarcastic glee to fill an ocean. If, somehow, sarcasam turned liquid that is.

SparrowHawk
02/25/2007 6:04 PM

SparrowHawk wakes up and complains of a head ache so he has an idea if he drinks more ale he will make his head numb so he does and passes out again!

[Edited by SparrowHawk on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 1:21 PM]

Zanen
02/25/2007 8:34 PM

ooc(um, you do know sparrowhawk that your not aloud to rp other people, correct?)

Zanen pulls out his dagger and slams the butt of it into sparrowHawks head *MAKING HIM PASS OUT* ooc(not fun is it?)
Zanen sheathes his dagger and walks to the exit "see you guys later, send me a messanger telling when you need me for the job"

Murloc_Hugger
02/25/2007 9:50 PM

(ooc: Zanen is right, don't rp other people's characters. I posted that earlier on the ooc section, but apparently you didn't check.)

Lucien says, "Ok, I can NOT work with this drunk moron. Just not going to do it."

Meanwhile, Sparrowhawk wakes up and starts drinking more, then swallows the glass and starts choking. (ooc: see what I mean?)

Lucien says, "Why am I not surprised..."

Zanen
02/26/2007 4:47 PM

OOC(ROFLMFAO!)

The RPG Consortium - http://www.rpgconsortium.com