[VIEW FFRP FORUMS]
The RPG Consortium Free Form Roleplaying Forums Archives
Forums > Dragonlance Saga Roleplaying > Citadel Pleasure Cruise

Autumn
08/07/2000 6:29 PM

The sign reads...

Welcome to the Citadel Pleasure Cruise!

Drink, Food, Rooms, Gambling

All forms of payment accepted. C'mon in!

...yesyesithinkthatitwillflynowasamatteroffactiamcertainthatitwillfly," takes a breath "iwouldbetmygreatgreatgreatgreatgrandfathersreputationonitinfact..." the Head Gnome says while pacing and checking the citadel control room.

"SHUT UP!" Autumn fumes, "It will fly, you say? Good!"

*Autumn smoothes her blue dragonscale armor and snakes through the many twisting hallways to the bar. saunters on out to another balcony and surveys her newly acquired citadel*

She looks around herself and sees......

A giant castle buried into a mountain of stone hovering above the ground. It is lit by 10,000 torches and gnomes are scurring everywhere.

She spies her blue dragon resting beneath the Dragon Landing Strip.

Her eyes settle lastly on the blinking gnome-contrived lighted WELCOME sign at the very top.

...Autumn lowers the rope latters and returns to the bar room to greet her guests....

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/07/2000 8:53 PM

*In her new drake form, Leana flies up to the citadel, then morphs back to a human once she's on. The silver-robed mage looks around with curiousity, then spots Autumnand strides toward her*

Nice place, does it have a tanning deck?

Autumn
08/07/2000 11:23 PM

Grins, "OH! The Sunnyside Deck! Of course," guides the mage Leana to the sunnyside of the citadel, "Take a load off."

*snaps her fingers and two loinclothed warriors appear with fresh linen and foofoo drinks complete with paper umbrellas*

"Meet my minions. Make yourself at home, mage, and take care not to burn," pats the snout of a giant red dragon operating the steam bath, then motions to the lounge chairs, whirl pool, and FREE bar.

*kenders in ball and chain are playing shuffle board and darts on the far end of the decK*

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 4:44 AM

*Below, a ship sails the ocean and it's captain Pyranthas Bronzeblade a wizard finish the magical runes ethced into the hull of his ship.*

The spell is finished my lord.

Excellent. Now, lets get it to activate.

*He says a few words and the ship glows and begins to float out of the water and high into the air.*

Krystalis, the spell is active.

*A silver haired female elf walks out from underneith the deck.*

It is Pyranthas?

Yes, and now we shall head for that citidel we spotted. Mingaz, take us to the citidel.

Yes Captain

*the 14' minotaur says and then navigates the ship towards a flying citidel. An hour later the dock on it and then Pyranthas and Krystalis get off and head towards the castle. They walk inside and look around and then see a table and they go and sit at it.*





Bronzeblade Keep

http://pub21.ezboard.com/bbronzebladekeep

Autumn
08/08/2000 6:30 AM

Autumn enters the bar room and sees Cap'n Pyranthas and the silverhaired chick, "You're late!"

A tall bald elf with golden eyes brings them a bottle of wine, "Remember me?" his voice is a deep baratone, almost musical, and his smile turns to a frown as he looks out a window.

*the big blue snakes his scaley neck around an outside corner of the citadel. thru a window all you see is a big glowing eye and razorlike teeth dripping with ichor*

"Easy big fella," Autumn coos and tosses the dragon a kender which he promptly swallows whole.

KingOfChaos
08/08/2000 7:17 AM

Lothmoren Illiadson appeared on the steps of the floating citadel and smoothed his black robes and tugged slightly on his well trimmed gotee...

"Ah...a pleasure cruise...just what the old bones need..."

With that he enters the Citadel and takes a seat in one of the large lounge chairs, putting his slippered feet up for some rest and relaxation...

"By Takhisis this place is great...do we have a bar?"


KingOfChaos:
Master of Things Twice Born, Skull Lord of the Brotherhood of Bone
RealmsOfEvil.Net (http://www.realmsofevil.net/)

webmaster@realmsofevil.net (mailto:webmaster@realmsofevil.net)

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/08/2000 10:24 AM

*Leana, freshly oiled and massaged(spl) walks up to the bar*

Pina Colada, mmm, strabery daqcery(spl) and then anything with Southern Comfort in it. Got it down?

Autumn
08/08/2000 11:29 AM

"Be right back," she says to Pyranthas and his silverhaired companion, "Take a look at the menu, my old friend...perhaps we can partake in another drinking match, for old times sake. Nice ship, by the way," grins and walks away wondering if the gnomes have made themselves at home in Py's ship yet.

*the loin-clothed minions behind the bar gyrate and shimmy as they fullfill Leana's bar request*

"Well, ah, hello der little lady," a drunken orge stumbles on up to Leana, "You want something wit a little Southern Comfort in it?" grins a toothless grin and points to himself.

Autumn spies the blackrobe Lothmoren lounging around and walks up to him with a bottle of bourbon, "Hi," pours him and herself a shot then slams the bottle down on the table, "Perhaps you would prefer a champagne cocktail or a shirley temple..." snickers and inhales her shot.

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 2:46 PM

I see she has you as her personal slave now young gold one. Have a seat. You do remember Crystalis don't you?

*Py sips his wine.*

Elvish wine. I havent had this for years.





Bronzeblade Keep

http://pub21.ezboard.com/bbronzebladekeep

Autumn
08/08/2000 3:41 PM

~As Auranican, the gold dragon in elven form~

Auranican rubs his bald head and blinks his golden eyes, "Slave? I think not Son of Paladine," he casts a quick smile at Krystalis, "Autumn has returned to her selfish and evil ways I am afraid. See her drinking with that black robe over there?" thumbs toward Autumn, "But, I still was born for her and must remain to see after her so that, well, as her babysitter more than a slave," sticks his tongue out at the blue dragon still peering thru the window, looking for food.

"THAT monstrosity is Autumn's new pet," is jealous, "His name is Indigo, but the mistress calls him," coughs and grimmaces, "Boo Boo," shakes his head, embarrassed.

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 3:48 PM

Well my friend Auranican, I can take care of that.

*Points over his shoulder at Indigo. He stands up and walks outside. The is the sound of thunder and then a death cry. Next Pyranthas comes inside wiping the blood from his sword.*

I hate blue dragons.

*Walks over and sits down next to Krystalis.*



Bronzeblade Keep

http://pub21.ezboard.com/bbronzebladekeep

Autumn
08/08/2000 3:52 PM

Hears Boo Boo's death cry, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Autumn screams, "I can't look, I can't look....SAVE HIM!!!" she yells at the black robe, "NOW!!! Or I'm gonna go freaky on ya!"

*drinks heavily*

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 3:57 PM

*Stands and then holds his arms out and spreads his legs and narrows his eyes. He begins drawing power into him. His power level sky rockets with in a few seconds. Light surrounds him and his hair turns white and his eyes glow many colors.*

Don't try anything Autumn. You know my power. What happened to you, I thought you were coming back on the side of good.



Bronzeblade Keep

http://pub21.ezboard.com/bbronzebladekeep

Autumn
08/08/2000 4:32 PM

*Autumn turns and glares at Pyranthas then snaps her fingers and Auranican comes over*

Whispers into the dragon/elf's ear and Auranican returns to Py's table, "Ummmm," is terribly embarrassed, "Autumn says...." sprays raspberries *plsssssssss*, "Sorry. She knows your power and wants to keep the citadel. Be patient with her, Son of Paladine," bows, spilling his tray of drinks.

Jastom
08/08/2000 5:12 PM

Another servant comes out with a drink for everyone....except one's missing. He looks around and sees a kender with the stolen drink. The kender puts it down, having finished,and looks up to see the servant glaring at him. "Well, no body seemed to want it,and it wasn't doing any good just sitting there, and I was thirsty, so...."The servant sighs and goes back into the drink room to get another drink. The kender shrugs, and tries to get a group of the people to play KenderToss into the 10-ft part of the built-in pool he saw on the other side of the boat.

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 5:22 PM

*Py floats in the air now and eyes Autumn. He looks at her and then flicks his wrist hard and quickly and Autumn is flung across the room propelled by Pyranthas's Templar energies. He then reverts back to his normal form but stays floating in the air. Crystalis walks over and tugs places a hand on her shoulder.*

Calm down master Pyranthas.

*she talks in a soothing voice, so soothing that it could release rage and anger from anyone, including the powerful Templar. Py looks at the Silver haired woman and then sits down eyeing Autumn.*





Bronzeblade Keep

http://pub21.ezboard.com/bbronzebladekeep

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 7:03 PM

*Py looks at how upset Autumn is.*

There i only one way to bring the dragon back...

*he looks at his beloved sword.*

I must destroy my blade.

*Py closes his eye and then drives his fist into the the blade, snapping it in half. With that, there is a roar outside. Pyranthas drops to the ground weeping.*


Bronzeblade Keep

Pyranthas
08/08/2000 7:46 PM

*Py stands up and then walks to Autumn.*

I'm sorry Autumn for the pain I caused you. I will be back at a later date. Please watch over Krystalis for me.

Master...

Krystalis, I will return some day in the future. I want you to stay with Autumn for a while. OK

*Krystalis loks at Py*

Ok

*Py leaves the citadel and then heads towards his ship. Krystalis trns and walks over and sits next to Autumn.*






Bronzeblade Keep

Mertonius
08/08/2000 10:51 PM

A sudden waft of air so fetid it threw most of the people gagging came from the deck. A dark robbed figure followed by a retinue of rotting zombie knights and Necroskeletons came through the door.

"Ah, greetings my friend..." A hollow sepulchre like voice that seems to come up from the ground boomed.

A horrible keening sound rattled everyones teeth as a banshee materialized, bearing a number of expensive looking suits and cases.

"OOps, sorry for that. It is good to see everyone, or most of everyone, are here..."

Mertonius shifted then removed the porcelain masked that hid his face. The elegant features of the Renegade Irda beamed with pleasure.

Jastom
08/09/2000 3:13 AM

The kender looked over the side. "Oh my gosh, a giant squid!"Almost everyone on the ship began running around screaming 'A giant squid! oh no!' or "Were gonna die!' While the kender just sits there and laughs.

Pyranthas
08/09/2000 6:09 AM

*Krystalis looks at the kender and smirks.*

You're quite the funny one.

*She then looks over at Mert and gets a feeling of dread from him. She keeps and eye on him and then walks over to Leana.*

Does he give you an eerie feeling too? I sence something about him something that is not right, almost like he is not living.



Bronzeblade Keep

The_Thorn
08/09/2000 7:29 AM

Suddenly the kender feels a hand on his shoulder. "Sometimes little one, it isn't funny to play jokes like that. What if one of your friends got hurt?" ask a voice from behind.

As the kender turns to look at the speaker he sees a human in brown robes with a silver cloak. He carries a staff in his other hand (his right) but that seems to be all the possessions he has.

Autumn
08/09/2000 6:05 PM

"Buh Bye Py," Autumn wipes a crocodile tear and thanks him from bringing Boo Boo back to life.

Thinks a moment, then gives him a hug before he leaves, "I'll see that Auranican keeps watch over Krystalis."

Looks at the black robe she was challenging to drink, "Be that way!"

*pulls the kender Jestom's topknot, greets The Thorn, then heads to Mertonius*

"Welcome to you and your band of undead," looks at the luggage, "Your penthouse awaits you," whips out some herbal airfreshener and sprays the zombies.

Pyranthas
08/09/2000 6:25 PM

*Krystalis sighs and then walks over and picks up her masters sword. She pulls out a pouch and places the blade in to it. She pulls the strings tight and sits at a table.*

Autumn? Can we talk?


Bronzeblade Keep

Jastom
08/10/2000 10:12 AM

Jastom looks at Krystalis' pouch as she puts it down. Then he sighs. 'Well, it's still boring. Anyone wanna play KenderToss?Pleeeeeeease?'

Jax
08/10/2000 1:37 PM

Jax appears from a portal and espies Autumn on the main deck. "Autumn, I am looking to relax, collect my thoughts, and just watch time drift by so slowly....I would really enjoy another vacation. If you know what I mean."
JaxRedwizards.com (http://www.redwizards.com)

Kitiara2
08/10/2000 6:38 PM

Kit appears suddenly.

"Whew, Hard spells hehehee. So yeah, how are we all this evening? I'm good. Dying in intense agony, but otherwise good. Anyone up for a quick game of catch and kill, Autumn?"

Kit strides over, smiling confidently.

"And no manure this time please. Play fair and be a good little girl!"

Pyranthas
08/10/2000 6:44 PM

*Krystalis stands up and walks over to Autumn to protect her. She shimmers and begins to change her form. She changes into a silver dragon about 40 feet long. She looks at Kitiara.*

Leave her be! I beleive this is a place of peace. I do not wish to hurt you.


Bronzeblade Keep

Autumn
08/10/2000 7:11 PM

Autumn nods to Mertonius and his gang, then a minion-bellboy in a loin cloth carries their luggage to their penthouse suite. Autumn shows them to a large table near the roulette wheel*

"Merry Meet, wizard," she greets Jax and hands him a room key, "A vacation it shall be," snaps her fingers and hula girls appear with strong liquor and a bottle of saline solution, "You will find rest here, Jax, and when you are thru resting, torment the kenders on the shuffle board deck, PLEASE, or take a dip in the pool!" grins and turns and sees Kit.

"WELL HELLO THERE!" runs and gives Kit a hug, "I missed you!"

Watches as Krystalis morphs into her true dragon form, then pats the silver's snout, "Thank you, great dragon. My, but have you grown!" smiles and motions Auranican over, "Auranican, Krystalis is beeeeeeUtiful!"

*Auranican grins and looks at Krystalis, then climbs on her broad back and hugs her*

"Sorry Kit," regards the woman, "But I have a citadel to keep. Please have a drink and mingle with these fine folk and dragonkind."

*rushes off to the pig roast just starting on a jaggy cliff outside*

"PIG ROAST!!!" she hollars to the guests, and a big red dragon stokes the fire as Indigo, Autumn's blue, looks on jealously.

________

Autumn

V.P. of the Pandemonious Rootbeer Popsicklus and Consort to the Man for Chaos Inc.

Pyranthas
08/10/2000 7:17 PM

*Kyrstalis watches her and growls. She gets into a defensive stance. She can feel her breath weapon within her churn. She wants to release it. She has heard stories about this Kitiara. She sences evil in her. Great evil.*


Bronzeblade Keep

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/10/2000 7:42 PM

*Leana, who has been thinking deeply ever since Krystalis mentioned death, snaps her fingers and points to Mertonious's luggage*

Just a test Mertonious, just a test...

*The silver mage turns back to Kitiara and the dragon. Snapping again, she holds out her hand and her black staff appears*

You probably won't listen, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you not to breath, dragon...

Mertonius
08/10/2000 9:19 PM

After sending his minions to the penthouse, Mertonius turned to Leana. He moved silently and with purpose, gazing into her eyes, holding her enthralled. With a graceful gesture he took Leana's hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it lingeringly. The sweet cloying smell of dried rose petals masked the somewhat underlying odor of decay that made up the spell components of the Dark Irda.

"It has been a long time Nightbreeze... Have you learned much from the great Tome of Fistandantilus that I gave you?" His voice soft yet firm, unlike the hard and commanding one he normally used.

A smile formed on his delicate features as his finger traced a line from Leana's cheek to her chin. He lifted it slightly... Then turned around...

Mertonius gathered the flowing folds of his black robe and made his way back to the inner recesses of the hall... A drop of darkness within the shadows...

Autumn
08/12/2000 12:23 PM

*sends her loin-clothed minions to keep an eye on Mertonius's minions*

"Easy there Krystalis," pats the silver's haunch, "Are you hungry? If you change back into elfen form you can partake in the seafood buffet Auranican is finishing setting up," grins and wanders over to the kender.

*there is a large buffet with lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops, squid, and a huge ice sculpture in the shape of a griffin holding a marlin sits in the middle*

"Jaston," eyes the kender, "Do you need employment because there are many rooms in this cidatel that are locked, and I want to know what lingers behind these doors. Word is, this once was the lair of a great green dragon and a bunch of black-robes."

Leans closer to the kender, "Down the corridor there," points down a corridor, "There is a large double-door room with lite eminating from it and strange sounds seep out in the darkest hours of the night. Do you have you lock-picking tools?" shows him 2 gold coins and grins.
________

Autumn

V.P. of the Pandemonious Rootbeer Popsicklus and Consort to the Man for Chaos Inc.

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/13/2000 8:03 PM

*Leana lets her breath out slowly, watching Mertonious leave*

After years and practice, it should be easier to face him...

*Completely ignoring Kitiara and the dragon, Leana follows Mertonious, carefully choosing the words she will use when she catches up to him*

Mertonius
08/14/2000 7:42 PM

The Dark Irda slowly made his way to a balcony covered with roses of deep crimson. Taking one in his hands, he immediately started plucking out the petals and letting them take to the air as the wind blew, chanting mysterious words of magic while whispering the name of the the young female mage, drawing her into his web as a spider draws its victim. His silvery long tresses was tied at his back and tucked into his silvery belt at the back. He waited, waited for a purpose.

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/15/2000 11:05 AM

*Leana paused at the door leading to the balcony, knowing this was wrong, but unable to resist the urge to ask a simple question*

Why did you leave your peaple, Irda?

Pyranthas
08/15/2000 3:09 PM

*Krystalis looks around and then reverts back to hewr elven forum. She then goes and sits down at a table and keeps an eye out on Kitiara.*


Bronzeblade Keep

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 5:50 PM

*appears suddenly and without warning in a dark corner. He stands there for a long moment then
beckons for a drink. His black robes fly about him in the wind and the golden cord holding the robe together glints in the sun.
The only thing seen underneath the hood are two dim red eyes.*

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 7:23 PM

Aestas Rolls Her Eyes at hooded and kisses Autumn. dnq.



"I'm here, finally! Can i get some wine before i hit the tanning decks? I'm whupped...."

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 7:26 PM

*regards Aestas with disgust as he gets a drink.*
Little girl. She should know better He thinks as he drink his drink.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 7:38 PM

go mmm yourself.






its just that you always suddenly appear in a room, really dramatically, with the sun glinting on your gold things.... forgive me if i'm not being serious... but this is a pleasure cruise; we're not supposed to be.


I'll rewrite my entrance if you want.

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 7:43 PM

*glares at her* You annoy me. This is my first time on the boards. I needed to give a discription of what I looked like. Allright? or does that displease you..


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 7:46 PM

what do you look like? handsome? tall and dark?


all you say is that ...well, the sun glints off your gold things... and it is NOT your first time...you were here before i was



:)

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 7:47 PM

Ok. Listen little girl. This is my first time. I don't know who the hell you think I am
but i am The Hooded Man. my first time here.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Kitiara2
08/17/2000 7:53 PM

No no, I'm not here to make (too much) trouble... I wanted to strike a deal with you, Autumn. Oh and hooded man, you bear strange resemblance to a man I know, called the Hooded One.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 7:56 PM

uh oh.

maybe i have been mistaking you for him.



oops.

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 7:58 PM

Yes. You must have. Sorry for the striking resemblance. I've had this name at other sites.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:01 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


i feel like such an IDiot!


but the hooded one is kind of mean. :) he would play a mean trick like that.


haha.



i still doubt you though.

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:03 PM

*appears behind her*
I am kinda mean too. You should feel like idiot. although i do forgive you. Have your doubts. It's good for you.
*appears in corner again*


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:08 PM

---- Aestas grabs him w/ both hands by the shirt and shakes him, hard.------


"HahaHA! Fiction can be fun!


But i find the truth...


much more appealing."


----she pushes him against the wall and glares at him.------



00C this is not funny Hooded. Hooded One/ Hooded Man you are the same thing!



its late... tomorrow i'll sort this all out.

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:10 PM

*disapears from her grasp. Appears at a safe distance.*
"I am not the one you call Hooded One."


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:13 PM

Lying on the floor panting, aestas goes crosseyed and ceases to move except for an occasional twitch of her whole body.


YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO ME

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:15 PM

No. you've done it to yourself. I give you my word. This is the first time I, The Hooded Man, have been to the boards. I also give you my word that
I'm not this...Hooded One.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:18 PM

nawww, nawwwwww





oh



maybe you're right.





but it's no fun anymore.






okay.




now you have to answer my question





what does the hooded man look like

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:20 PM

umm.. He's average height. He wears a black cloak and black robes.
He has a golden cord on the robes. He has two red eyes that flare up when he's angry. Umm...I guess that's about it.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:23 PM

two red eyes?


gawsh! my character is way more creative than that.


she has.... long honey blonde hair... real silky too, so she never wears a hood.... dark brown, almost black eyes..... and she looks like me, but bigger and taller, not like a hulk... just bigger

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:25 PM

Who said I was trying to be creative? Wow..you're character sounds beutiful. Oh well.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:28 PM

she has a .... leana i need help...


one of those faces that looks like she's from many mixed backgrounds or something....


i think i look like a girl from a winston ad, i don't know why but they always remind me of myself....sound weird?

well it is

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:29 PM

Weird? I dunno. I haven't seen the winston ad.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:37 PM

Well i'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but that....


well, that disqualifies you from being in the I've Seen The Winston Ad Club..... also known as ISTWAC

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:39 PM

lol. I can't decide if that's good or bad.


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:44 PM

hehe.




you're too much

The_Hooded_Man
08/17/2000 8:46 PM

Thank you. And good night. *bows then disapears leaving only a black lily where he was just standing*


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/17/2000 8:56 PM

black lily hey?



hehehehe



Aestas picks it up and tucks it into her robes with a wink to Autumn.


"Black Lily. Good for the soul."

Mertonius
08/17/2000 9:07 PM

(OOC: Sorry for not being able to post for some time. Important matters just passed by.)

Mertonius eyed Leanna, his thoughts swirling in a whirlpool of mixed emotions and imaginings. His hand strayed near a lock of hair on her forehead, brushing it away. His finger tracing a path down her face to her chin, lifting it and gazing into her eyes, letting them speak for him.

"This is my past... In time so distant that no living being other than me know so..."

He relived his life in Leanna's mind's eye, showing her the wonders of the time when the Irda (once the Ogre race of Krynn under Takhisis) ruled the entire continent of Ansalon. The marked recognition of Mertonius as a Cleric of Takhisis, Her betrayal and subsequent attack on the one woman that Mertonius loved, the dark curse that tbound him in a time spiral that forever trapped him between the light and the dark.

When the vision faded... Mertonius is gone...

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/18/2000 1:58 PM

*Leana stood for a while, staring out from the balcony, shocked, alone, with only the memory of the Irda's soft touch to comphort or destroy her. With a sigh, she wiped a tear from her eye, turned, and returned inside*

The_Hooded_Man
08/18/2000 2:00 PM

*Hooded appears again and sits down drinking his wine*


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Pyranthas
08/18/2000 8:33 PM

(ooc The_Hooded_Man and Aestas_Tamwe_Jume the two of you need to stop posting the way you are. If you are posting out of character you need to post ooc before your posts.)



Bronzeblade Keep

The_Hooded_Man
08/18/2000 8:39 PM

*gets up and walks over to the bar and sits down.*


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/18/2000 8:48 PM

OOC
OOC

OOC



OOC


OOC

OOC



sorry

The_Hooded_Man
08/18/2000 8:49 PM

WTF????


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/18/2000 9:02 PM

ooc:Hooded Man, I'm sorry, but calling yourself Hooded is too far. PLEEASE, give yourself a name or something, The_Hooded_One calls himself "Hooded" and the truth is, he was here first. Just say "Hooded Man" or something, for sake of peace.

The_Hooded_Man
08/18/2000 9:10 PM

OOC: fine. sorry. I'll go by Hooded Man, or THM


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/18/2000 9:33 PM

was that WTF thing directed at me

The_Hooded_Man
08/19/2000 12:51 PM

"Why yes, in fact it was."



The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Pyranthas
08/19/2000 3:07 PM

(ooc thank you for using "ooc")

Krystalis looks around. "Where'd Autumn go?"


Bronzeblade Keep

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/19/2000 7:04 PM

Maybe she went phycotic and is now on a rampage, planning to gruesomely ax Aestas and Hoode Man, for disturbing the peace.

ooc:Thanks, Hooded Man :)

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/19/2000 7:06 PM

how bout my cat just got run over so WTF yourself

Autumn
08/19/2000 8:29 PM

Citadel Battle

Looks at Aestas, "Did you kiss me?" shakes her head then runs to the window, motioning to Krystalis and Auranican.

*a loud roar and flapping and banging noises are heard echoing throughout the citadel. Autumn's loin-clothed minions are scurrying about aimlessly, yelping and jiggling, not knowing what to do. Autumn cuts one of them down in annoyance*

"ATTACK! The evil one has come to reclaim this place!" Autumn screeches.

*Red, green, and black dragons, scores of them, can be seen thru the windows....half with riders on their backs*

*the gnomes in the control room hear the warning and the citadel takes flight, moving slowly but high across the landscape*

*Autumn's blue, Indigo, snakes his neck in thru a corridor and Autumn settles herself into his dragon saddle and takes to the skies*

Before she leaves to battle she hollars, "The red dragon by the sauna, Firestrike, is loyal to me...someone mount and ride him to battle!" watches as Auranican morphs into his gold dragon form, complete with saddle, "Someone, mount Auranican and ride with us into battle!" looks around for the silver dragon in elven form, Krystalis.

*her blood soars intoxicatingly as she flies to confront an enormous green dragon with a rider....who is the rider, she wonders*

_____________

Hi. I'm happy.

The_Hooded_Man
08/20/2000 9:11 AM

*THM looks on as the evil dragons fly by. He also looks at the good dragons eagerly waiting for battle.
THM then decides his loyalty to his Dark Queen is greater than his loyalty to these people and he walks over to a dark corner and waits to see the outcome of the battle.*


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/20/2000 10:44 AM

Hmm, help the ppl here or help her Dark Majesty...which gives me, and my order, more power?....AUTUMN, RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/20/2000 12:41 PM

aestas remembers her mother's last words of advice,


"Keep your hands and your comments to yourself,"


and goes to sit in the corner also.

Mertonius
08/20/2000 7:52 PM

Mertonius, staring out of the window, gave an exasperated sigh.

"I came here to relax and now we have a battle in hand. Woe is me and my friends!"

He looks out and hits what seems to be glass.

"Wow, how amazing, it was not a battle at all but a scene from dragon battle recorded by the castle orb system. How fantastic!"

He and several of the guest gathered chairs and started watching the show unfolding before them. It was totally entrancing, much like that old trans-dimensional show he watched, "Braveheart."

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/20/2000 7:58 PM

"Hey do we have any popcorn?"

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/21/2000 9:29 AM

Yummae!

Autumn
08/21/2000 10:16 PM

*the loin-clothed minions bring popcorn to all, and a particularly handsome and suntan-oiled one seats himself upon Mertonius's lap*

"Hey dark cowboy," the oily loin-clothed minion purrrrrrrrs.

Autumn grabs Leana and tosses her on the back of the sauna-steaming red dragon, "Protect her and fight with her," she commands the dragon.

*outside the citadel are swarms of insane dragons, Autumn and Boo Boo slay one instantly and it's dead body slams into the citadel, throwing kender hither and yon*
_____________

Hi. I'm happy.

Aestas_Tamwe_Jume
08/21/2000 10:41 PM

Aestas eyes the queer minion's lap and mutters, "down in front!"

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/22/2000 10:06 AM

*Leana starts blowing dragons to hamburger bits while struggling to find out how in the Abyss she gets herself into these things*

Pyranthas
08/22/2000 7:10 PM

*Krystalis watches everything from inside knowing she is not powerful enough to fight these dragons and without her master, she feels she is nothing. She walks up stairs to a bedroom and goes in to take a nap.*


Bronzeblade Keep

Mertonius
08/22/2000 9:27 PM

Mertonius takes one look at of minions of Autumn who was sitting on his lap. And, in a space of a heartbeat, he disintigrates the oily minion into fine powder. He turns to Autumn and says, "You should keep your people away from me if you don't want to lose anymore workers."

He stands up and makes his way to a window. Looking out he sees Leanna fighting the crazed dragons.

"Use the 'WindHammer' spell young one. The twentieth spell of Fistandantilus' tome. The 'Windhammer' creates a powerful downdraft with a 30 feet radius and 240 feet range. Required spell component is the feather of a golden gryphon and spell casting motion is a downward stroke. Then point the feather at the target. That spell lowers the air pressure beneath the wings of a flyer and higer pressure above pushes it downward."

Mertonius smiled as he apported the gryphon feather from his hand to Leanna's fist.

(OOC: For those who play AD&D, Windhammer also deals a physical damage of 2d8 + 1d for every level above the 8th level. A maximum of 12d8, that is a level 20 mage. Double damage if a flyer is knocked from the air to the ground. I forgot what sphere of magic my DM played it though and at what mage level, must be at level 4 mage spells. Useful for knocking down flyers or sending an opponent flying. A controlled windhammer can be used to levitate an object, this is called the reverse windhammer. Same spell components but instead of a downward stroke use an upward one)

Leana_Nightbreeze
08/23/2000 10:09 AM

Windhammer...

*Leana flips through the pages of Fistandantilus' spellbook until she came to the right page. Immediately remembering the words, she made the downward stroke with the griffan feather and watched the dragons fall*

The_Hooded_Man
08/24/2000 4:29 PM

*watches the battle from a dark corner. Then he runs over to an evil dragon and jumps on*


The Power Of Terror Is Great,
But The Power Of Courage Is Greater.

Autumn
08/27/2000 6:47 PM

Cackles madly as she and Boo Boo engage a crazed black dragon, "Get 'im Boo Boo! That's a good dragon," rubs his neck as he claws thru the black's abdomen.

Looks back at the Hooded Man, "A crazy green, HUGE, right on your tail!"

*grins as she watches Leana prepare a spell, guides Boo Boo over to her to back her up with tooth and nail if needed*

_____________

Hi. I'm happy.

Pyranthas
08/27/2000 6:55 PM

*Krystalis appears outside by Autumns side and then breathes her frosty breath at a big red, freezing it's wings. She watches it fall to the ground. The small female silver climbs and suddenly lets out a scream of pain as she is clawed in the back by a blue. He bites her neck and starts squeezing. Suddenly the blue release his grip as he spins his head around to see a huge red staring at him. The Great Red bites the blues neck and then tears its wings to pieces. He then nudges the silver towards the castle and then turns around and flies off. Krystalis flies back towards the citidel weak and looks back over her shoulder in the direction of that red, but she sees nothing...*


Bronzeblade Keep

HiddenEvil
08/31/2000 10:24 AM

(OOC I am The Hooded Man but I changed my name because it was too much like The Hooded One's.)
*HiddenEvil guides the dragon away from the battle and circles round the back of the citadel. He then turns the dragon and lands him on the other side of the citadel and jumps off. He then sends the dragon back to the battle. While on the other side, he raises his hands and begins to glow silver..*

The_Thorn
08/31/2000 12:14 PM

The Thorn watches all of this take place from one of the upper turrets of the floating citadel where his nice book has been interupted. He notices his apprentice effectively casting spells in combat and is flushed with pride. He also watches another start to cast a spell drawing on silver light.

Thorne
09/11/2000 1:28 PM

A sudden chill and breeze whips thru the air, noticed by some, but not all. From the shadows on the main deck appears a suit of black armor, inscribed with the sigils and runes of a Knight of Takhisis. Frost begins to immediatley form on him, giving the metal a dull greyish cast. It looks around simply and slowly, no signs of life are apparent from underneath the helm...In a low and whispered voice it speaks

"Too long have I slept...now..things are different...this world that bore me has changed much in my absence...perhaps it is time to remember again...."

It turns and heads off, exploring the area....

Autumn
09/11/2000 2:10 PM

"Whew! That was exhausting. Let's take a breather Boo Boo, let the others enjoy the battle for the time being," dismounts and tosses her big blue a gulley drawf and enters the citadel and finds the frosty guy, Thorne, "You should like the sirens, they reside in the topmost tower, right next to the the torture chamber," smiles warmly, "Maybe you can find yourself a gal?"

Autumn takes a seat at the bar and helps herself to a loin-clothed minion, and a shot of burbon, "Ehhhhhhhhh...good stuff."
_____________

Hi. I'm Happy.

Thorne
09/11/2000 4:14 PM

The death knight looks to Autumn, his gaze cold and unfeeling.

"I seek not the warmth of companionship, Autumn. We both know the reason why to that. If these Sirens of yours can entertain me however, perhaps i shall look in on them. In the meantime, i require lodging of any sorts. My time away in meditation at Xak Tarsoth has left me...somewhat unknowing about what has transpired latley...I need to brush up on the latest news and history......unless of course, you would be willing to spend some...quality time...with an old friend?"

The RPG Consortium - http://www.rpgconsortium.com