ZQUIET: A RESCUE FOR OSA PATIENTS
Monday March 11, 2013 3:21pm
The ZQuiet sleep apnea mouth piece is a device or a product that helps to stop your snoring problems. This has been clinically proven and is FDA cleared. This product is designed for your comfort, it has a soft living hinge that keeps you breathing normally while you are on your good night sleep.
WHAT IS SNORING?
Snoring is the pulsation of the respiratory structures that result to a loud sound because of barred air movement in breathing while a person is sleeping. There are cases when snoring can either be soft or loud.
It can also be an indication or a warning for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
WHAT IS OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA?
obstructive sleep apnea
or most commonly known as OSA is a sleeping disorder which causes a sleeping person to stop breathing for a minimum time of 10 seconds or more. Usually, the relaxation of the muscles of the throat is usually the main cause of sleep apnea; when the throat muscles relax, the soft tissue behind the throat subsides and locks that result in blocked air passages.
In this disorder, the physical impediments of the airflow interrupt the breathing of a person despite of all the efforts he will give just to breathe. As a result, the patient suddenly wakes up but is unaware that he was not able to breathe for quite some time.
This problem is noticed by the people who usually sleep with the patient.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
• The patient with sleep apnea is restless during the night but is exhausted during the day.
• The patient snores really loud.
• The patient stops breathing while sleeping then eventually gasps.
• The patient suffers from morning headaches.
• The patient has insomnia.
• The patient’s concentration is poor.
• The patient is moody, anxious, irritable and sometimes depressed.
CAUSES OF OSA
• Old age
• Brain injury, either it is temporary or permanent
• Reduced muscle tone because of drugs, alcohol, etc
• The soft tissue around the air passage is excessive (this is common with obese people)
ZQUIET TO THE RESCUE
With the advent of having OSA as a major problem for people comes ZQuiet Sleep Apnea Mouth Piece. This device works to help you breathe properly and stop yours snoring problems.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you sleep and has it inside your mouth, it pulls your jaw so that the airways properly function and make you properly breathe.
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
You can purchase this mouth piece through the internet, just visit site
of the Zquiet Sleep Apnea Mouthpiece and you can place your order there. You have to wait at least two weeks for you to finally have the sleep that you have always wanted.