PAGES: 2 1 2
Nix
RE: Good vs. Evil; A Campaign

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 4, 2010 10:34 AM
Probably because I started quoting something and changed my mind mid-way through a sentence. Must've missed a backspace hit or so.

Unless its the one-world government attempting to hijack my mind through subtle adjustments which are designed to drive me insane...
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #337746 - This was a reply to message #337697
Lich_Nexus
RE: Good vs. Evil; A Campaign

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday October 24, 2010 7:47 PM
Okay, so I made my wand: Wand of Deadly Chill negative energy ray. Deadly chill is a Dungeon mag born metamagic feat that adds 2d6 cold damage to a necromancy spell, increasing the effective spell level by +1. I also made a shitload of utility basis clerical spells via scrolls.

We descended into undermountian to get a piece of an artifact on behalf of my master. Total Raiders of the Lost Ark senerio, where they where digging in the wrong place, and we stole it from under their noses. But not without a fight. The changling assassin nearly died due to my failure to overcome the head drow bitches magic resistance. After we finally subdued her with a bit of help from my skeletal minion, we took her prisioner. The fucking assassin wouldn't let me torture her to death, then violate her corpse because he had plans with her, fucking killjoy. He took on another persona, an exiled female drow noble and set up a black market trading deal between surface and underdark interests.

I took some elvan chain I liberated from a drow warrior and returned it to an elven adventuring party based in the same city as us. And informed them of the drow presence. That pissed off the assassin, but since drow are looking for the same artifact as my master, i felt obliged to thwart them over the possiblility of making money from them. Besides, my friend is blinded by greed. The drow don't make good partners for shit.

I retreated to my masters abode to fabricte another wand. A wand of true casting, that coupled with a scroll i found shall leave me with a nasty surprise next time I fight magic resistant creatures.

I returned to the city and by "chance" ran into Councilman Lassiter, the Vecna cell leader with his family and bodyguards. SO i walked up and greeted him and exchanged plesentries. He sent his bodyguards after me to show me some humiliation as he put it, and they challeged me to a dual. So after seeking permission from my master and conspiring with my cohort, we acccepted and had the church of Kord over see the details. In a moment of brillience, i went to the assassins guild and payed a member named Weasel 60 gold pieces to subtly spread rumors that I had fell from favor from Wee Jas and was no longer recieving my divine abilities.

By the time the match came, the odds where 8 to 1 against us.

It was one hell of a fight, in which I had to use every last bit of healing magic I had, plus my skeletal minion was destroyed...

*plays taps*

But we're rich as fuck now. And thanks to the generous donation of half of Concilmen Lassiter's fortune, I shall be expanding the graveyard and building a temple to Wee Jas.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #338310 - This was a reply to message #337746

Listing 11 to 12 of 12 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2