PAGES: 1
RedDread
New to White Wolf..

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 2

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday January 16, 2009 9:16 AM
I have just been getting into White Wolf games such as MTAw, WTF, Changeling:The Lost, Scion, and Promethean:The Created and I have not played a RPG since the internet was around so I am basically a newbie that used to play other games over a decaade ago. I wolud love to meet some active gamers and be introduced to the current methods of play. Please contact me with info.
 Message #330970
Dexter_Attari
RE: New to White Wolf..

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 368

Saturday January 17, 2009 10:47 AM
Well as far as I know, things haven't changed all that much really. The biggest thing is probably the 'death' of the GM (or DM if you prefer). Play by post, chat room games, online games, none of them really use a traditional GM. Not really sure what else you want to know exactly.
BUMAYE! Hail Glory! BUMAYE!!! Thy will be done!!!
 Message #330990 - This was a reply to message #330970
LibraRabbit

Sweepsweek 2nd Place: Member has won 2nd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek.

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,252

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday February 4, 2009 8:02 PM
White wolf, aye?
I personally prefer the old World o' Darkness myself, but that's because I'm still mad a white wolf for exing out my favorite clan. I did attempt a thread a while back, but not enough players. May try again soon.
"The road to peace is paved with tolerance"
 Message #331203 - This was a reply to message #330990
Jack_OatMon

Initiare
MP: 10

Tuesday July 14, 2009 6:31 AM
Im just getting in to World of Darkness now. I posted a thread called Ghostbusters: In the World of Darkness. I have been looking at the rules for it. And I really want to update the old Ghostbusters table top for it.
 Message #333594 - This was a reply to message #331203
Dogma75

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 169

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 10:48 PM
QUOTED Posted By LibraRabbit
I personally prefer the old World o' Darkness myself, but that's because I'm still mad a white wolf for exing out my favorite clan. I did attempt a thread a while back, but not enough players. May try again soon.

I was quite happy when WW quit oWoD. I hated the metaplot and all that rules and metaplot worshipping players and gms. Imho I think the new rules and the new splats are quite better then the old one.
I played a nWoD human chronicle for about a year and i really came to like the new rules which are intuitve and quick and leave a lot of room for the gm.

But for all oWoD fans here there is info about a new rule book here: Vampire Translation Guide
Have fun with it.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato....
"This is where we fight. This is where they die." - King Leonidas in 300
 Message #338757 - This was a reply to message #331203
Ekaterina

Initiare
MP: 1

Friday September 30, 2011 6:33 PM
I have played oWOD for many years. If you have specific questions about that genre or want to try a campaign either on the forums or mirc feel free to send me an email.There are quite a few good sites around to get the feel for it. ::Edit: use google or our own site for RP:end edit:: is one, and as others commented, also moving away from oWoD and is more player driven. Just contact me and I can run somethin' for ya. : )

Edit: Sorry, putting a link into your first post is borderline spam.... especially when the thread has been dead for more than a year.

[[Edited by Silveran on Monday October 3, 2011 10:35 AM]]
 Message #340215 - This was a reply to message #338757
Old_Red_Legs777

Initiare
MP: 1

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday May 21, 2012 4:47 AM
I love nWoD. Had a vamp in a game I played with some friends IRL started with a decent amount of xp, set in a fictional city, long story short my stereo-typical ventrue member of the invictus inner circle quickly became prince. Well one of three since the story teller had set up a sort of underworld style rotation that ensured continuity of government, until one of them usurped the other two and went unaligned. So Max taught her a lesson and took her place. No simple feat I can assure you, had to go to a local mage (another player character, one of those guys that always has to be different played a mage in an otherwise all vampire game) whos power over matter and ability to act during the day proved very helpful.
 Message #340953 - This was a reply to message #330970
Jet_Jenkins

Initiare
MP: 7

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday May 8, 2013 7:08 AM
Year of Reckoning.
 Message #341841 - This was a reply to message #330970

Listing 1 to 8 of 8 Replies

PAGES: 1