Mercenary Heavy Weapons Specialist
Background: You were always one of the biggest and strongest guys in town, with the greatest heart. When you grew up you decided to join the company, and with your size and strength it was easy for you to get in. Training was easier for you - after all you have natural strength and stamina. You can carry the biggest guns, and you like them. Your are fascinated by the firepower of heavy guns, and you can use most of them. In hand to hand combat, when you hit, they feel it.
Personality: You have a heart of gold, and your team likes you a lot. When the going gets tough your team can count on you and your weapons to help them get through the opposition, back them up or cover them. When you are out in the field, you are fast, and always on the go. You carry a light repeating blaster that you don't mind using it on the enemy. On many missions, the firepower provided by your weapons have made a difference on the survival of the unit.
Objectives: To learn to use as many heavy weapons as possible, and to retire as rich as possible.
Quote: "How much firepower does it pack?" or, "Don't worry I got you covered."
Connection to Other Characters: You know all the members of your squad. You also know a gambler, and a smuggler.
- Dexterity ( 4D): Blaster 5D (S- Heavy Blaster Pistol 6D, Repeating Blaster 6D), Blaster Artillery 5D, Dodge, Firearms, Melee Combat 5D (S- Knife 6D), Missile Weapons 5D, Running, Vehicle Blasters
- Knowledge ( 3D): .Alien Species, Streetwise, Survival 4D
- Mechanical ( 3D): Ground Vehicle Operation, Starship Gunnery
- Perception ( 2D): Hide, Search, Sneak
- Strength ( 4D): .Climbing/Jumping, Stamina 5D, Swimming
- Technical ( 2D): Blaster Repair, First Aid
Notes: This character can be a Wookie or any other alien race that has great strength and dexterity. This character is the one that will carry the heaviest gun a character can carry, and will suffer no penalty for it.