PAGES: 3 1 2 3
Kitiara
Happy Mayan Apocalypse

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,452

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday December 21, 2012 6:20 PM
How are we all? Is anyone left? I'm suffering armageddon insomnia...
Anyone you can describe as chipper is to be avoided. You never know when they'll crack. Eventually, they're gonna start gnawing on the nearest thing they can, whether it's a hood ornament or wristwatch, wrist still attached; a moment when that uniform they've made for themselves breaks down and they fall to pieces, right out of it. Give me the life-haters any day. They'll play you straight. -Oobie
 Message #341533
Avenging_Angel
RE: Happy Mayan Apocalypse

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday December 22, 2012 12:55 AM
There are not sufficient words for how pissed I was to wake up to a still fully functional world. Insult to injury, it's a sunny, merry winter wonderland out there too.

And now I have no way to escape Christmas with the gentleman friend's family.

Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341534 - This was a reply to message #341533
Kitiara

Saturday December 22, 2012 3:53 AM
I am having trouble coping with a conversation that does not come equipped with a 'like' button. Good catsnap

I am rather disappointed too. I just knew that I was in top shape for an apocalypse, who knows how out of condition I will be when it really comes along...
Anyone you can describe as chipper is to be avoided. You never know when they'll crack. Eventually, they're gonna start gnawing on the nearest thing they can, whether it's a hood ornament or wristwatch, wrist still attached; a moment when that uniform they've made for themselves breaks down and they fall to pieces, right out of it. Give me the life-haters any day. They'll play you straight. -Oobie
 Message #341535 - This was a reply to message #341534
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Saturday December 22, 2012 4:03 AM
Even work today was surprisingly quiet (not really quiet, just not unruly hordes of frenzied customers).

Ah well, I'm sure the world will be fine until the next big apocalypse prediction. I've wanted to try coming up with new apocalypses and try spreading the word to see what catches on. However, it would take a lot of work and I don't think I have the patience to make it work.

Anyway; Kit! Great to see you. How's the kid?
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341536 - This was a reply to message #341535
Kitiara

Saturday December 22, 2012 5:27 AM
Hey She's great, gorgeous, amazing, bossy, wild, funny and completely fantastic! High on festive fun at the moment (now that she's coming down off the chunukkah, only child deluge, she's about to launch into the first grand-daughter and great-grand-daughter christmas bonanza! lol

We're going away down the south coast to visit my family (thankfully, as I live inland and it has been HOT and my air con is broken and my landlord is useless!) so I can't wait, not only to see everyone but to swim in the sea and feel sand between my toes. Shana's old enough now that she loves to swim but has never had a proper go in the ocean yet so that'll be a highlight. I'll be taking many photos and posting to facebook for those that are on my friends list

Plans for the festive season? How goes life?
 Message #341537 - This was a reply to message #341536
tassanaburrfoot

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,976

Saturday December 22, 2012 10:59 AM
Oh, just wait. There'll be another prediction in 12 years. (Seriously! I'm sure we all remember Y2K, well, except Angel probably. Sorry, Angel.)

According to some of the older people I know, that's usually how often a new prediction is made. Once about every 12 years. So, we'll definitely get another one. Or three.
Slytherin Pride

W.W.D.D.

You are never too young to die nor too old to live. ~Me!

"Infinity is hard to grasp when I'm born destined to die." ~Lich-Nexus

"Hope is the dream of a waking man." ~Aristotle
 Message #341538 - This was a reply to message #341537
Kitiara

Saturday December 22, 2012 11:20 AM
Haha good, so I can keep prepping away quietly here...
 Message #341539 - This was a reply to message #341538
tassanaburrfoot

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,976

Sunday December 23, 2012 12:12 AM
Now, that doesn't include the smaller predictions, like the 6/6/6 or any of the other ones we've had. This is just the major "world ending" predictions we get.
Slytherin Pride

W.W.D.D.

You are never too young to die nor too old to live. ~Me!

"Infinity is hard to grasp when I'm born destined to die." ~Lich-Nexus

"Hope is the dream of a waking man." ~Aristotle
 Message #341540 - This was a reply to message #341539
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday December 23, 2012 10:29 AM
QUOTED  (Seriously! I'm sure we all remember Y2K, well, except Angel probably. Sorry, Angel.)

Lies and slander.

I was young, but not that young. I remember it quite well, since I asked my mum what she thought about it and she said it was the fifth apocalypse she looked forward to living through.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341541 - This was a reply to message #341540
Kitiara

Monday December 24, 2012 3:01 AM
I have memories of my infancy too. Apparently it's a sign of high IQ
 Message #341542 - This was a reply to message #341541

Listing 1 to 10 of 25 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3