PAGES: 1
RaytheWicked
Hello!

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 2

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday November 21, 2011 8:57 PM
Hello sirs and madams, or alternately titled peoples!

I was looking through my bookmarks recently and found this site, which I apparently signed up for who knows back when, but never bothered to create a profile for and then promptly forgot it's existence. So, I apologize for forgetting. I used to whine to role playing friends about the necessity for a site like this and my unwillingness (lazyness) to create it. So, kudos and well done, site makers! Huzzah!

Anyway, I'm Ray, I'm almost thirty (ouch), married, have pets but no children, and have been freeform role playing online for as long as I can remember. I've run a few communities, but the fandoms lost followers and none of them are currently active (I expect a sudden renewal of interest when the new live-action TMNT comes out). I'm looking forward to meeting you people and throwing myself headfirst into...I dunno...whatever goes on around here. :-)
 Message #340424
TheShadowlord
RE: Hello!

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday November 22, 2011 1:34 PM
Well, better late than never.
Welcome to the site and don't be upset if things are quiet here. We haven't been a terribly active forum for years, and we go through periods of posting-drought.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340425 - This was a reply to message #340424
Lich_Nexus

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday November 22, 2011 10:06 PM
Willkommen... (I'm listening to Rammstein, so I'm pretending to be fluent in German)
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #340427 - This was a reply to message #340425
RaytheWicked

Initiare

Wednesday November 23, 2011 1:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. It's too bad you guys are going through a drought, seems like it's the same all over. Ah well, lovely to meet you anyway. :-)
 Message #340428 - This was a reply to message #340427
DragonLady

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

Wednesday November 23, 2011 11:17 PM
Greetings! Welcome aboard.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #340433 - This was a reply to message #340428
RaytheWicked

Initiare

Friday December 2, 2011 9:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome :-) Anybody who wants to, feel free to message me for rp or whatever. I don't have overmuch going on in that department. I just made the mistake of checking back on my extremely dead TMNT site and it filled me with sadness. Heh. I'll keep an eye on the forums and hopefully if you guys get active again I'll notice and can contribute. :-)
 Message #340468 - This was a reply to message #340433

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1