PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5
StoicFervor
RE: Ghosts - Fact or Fiction?

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 620

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday August 20, 2009 10:05 PM
I'll bring the ice water and portable air conditioner.

That oughta burn Satan up pretty good, what'd ya say?
'Sic vis pacem para bellum'

Sometimes I aim to please, other times I shoot to kill.

"Enemies are the price of honour."

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Honesty might be the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
 Message #334228 - This was a reply to message #334226
AnimusAniKorSaxcian

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 488

Wednesday September 9, 2009 12:22 AM
Dpn't forget the cooler. Need to have back up ice.
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"Nor would I, were I given the full rights of an Englishman. But to call me one without those rights is like calling an ox a bull. He's thankful for the honor, but he'd much rather have restored what's rightfully his."- Ben Franklin in 1776
 Message #334682 - This was a reply to message #334228
Gaaras_Gurl17

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 35

Wednesday September 9, 2009 1:42 PM
I used to work on a paper route and i would have to leave at two in the morning and be back around 5:15... my parents where on night shift and one day i got home and heard a man and a woman having a full blown conservation. I looked through the house and no one was there or there was no tv on either.
 Message #334726 - This was a reply to message #334682
AnimusAniKorSaxcian

Wednesday September 9, 2009 8:52 PM
Now that is creepy as hell!
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"Nor would I, were I given the full rights of an Englishman. But to call me one without those rights is like calling an ox a bull. He's thankful for the honor, but he'd much rather have restored what's rightfully his."- Ben Franklin in 1776
 Message #334755 - This was a reply to message #334726
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday September 9, 2009 8:59 PM
I hear a male voice in my house off and on. Usually happens when the hubby is out of the house, and it creeps me out a little.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #334757 - This was a reply to message #334755
AnimusAniKorSaxcian

Wednesday September 9, 2009 11:23 PM
Sure they are not the trouser gnomes? Mischievous little bastards.

Message #334766 - This was a reply to message #334757
darknightrei

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 331

Thursday September 10, 2009 12:22 PM
Ok, I've been interested in the paranormal for a few years now but I'm definitely no expert. I have, however been on little investigations with my friends and experienced a few things personally that I cannot explain. My favorite, however, happened when I was a child.

I used to have this sweet Lamborghini bed when I was little and we lived in a single-wide. I was a very light sleeper and would often wake myself up by snoring or creaking a bed spring. On several occasions, however, I would wake up to the sounds of someone crying or yelling. Being a child I assumed it was my parents.

One night in particular I remember having a very scary dream in which a shadowed figure stood in my door frame and screamed all kinds of things at me and then yelled for me to wake up. Of course I did and leaped from the bed, bolting out the door of my room to run headfirst into something in the hall. When I looked, nothing was there. I stood up, crying, and tried to scream but all I could manage were sobs and whispers for "daddy". I began to walk down the hall again and my bedroom door slowly closed just before my dad's trophy shelf collapsed for no reason. Again I ran, making it farther, but this time feeling something strike me so hard it literally spun me to the floor. Hearing the commotion, my dad came out of his room and walked to the hallway and turned on the light. He came and scooped me up and I looked all over the place for whatever I ran into but the hall was perfectly clear. Later on my dad spent hours freaking out because the bruises i had afterwards were shaped like little fingers.

I've never been more afraid in my life.
"Not to pull your halo down...around your neck and tug you off your cloud...But I'm more than a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends...to the dead" James Maynard Keenan
 Message #334790 - This was a reply to message #334766
Gaaras_Gurl17

Initiare

Thursday September 10, 2009 1:55 PM
QUOTED  I've never been more afraid in my life.

Man that would be scary....
 Message #334795 - This was a reply to message #334790
Gaaras_Gurl17

Initiare

Thursday September 10, 2009 2:00 PM
QUOTED  Sure they are not the trouser gnomes? Mischievous little bastards.

Actually i'm not sure but the conservation was able to be heard all the way into my room..... the stronget area of the conservation was in my parents room but it stopped when i opened the door and the male voice asked whos there........ so idk what they where just not human.
 Message #334796 - This was a reply to message #334795
AnimusAniKorSaxcian

Thursday September 10, 2009 3:40 PM
Your parents pants gnomes, that is just fowl. Steer clear of those disgusting creatures.

Message #334800 - This was a reply to message #334796

Listing 21 to 30 of 41 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5