PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 71 to 73 of 73 Replies

PAGES: 8 4 5 6 7 8
Avenging_Angel
RE: YOUR Paranormal stories

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 19, 2011 12:39 AM
I thought y'all might get a kick out of my non-paranormal story...

So, it's fall break and most people have left my college campus. A friend of mine (we'll call him Bob) lives in a big old house with two friends, and was the only person staying there over break. Whilst talking to him on messenger, he mentions that he thinks the house is haunted and it's freaking him out. I offer to come stay over so he won't be so creeped out being by himself. So, he tells me that he's been having nightmares and hearing thumps in the walls, and a weird moaning sound late at night. I pointed out that the house is about 100+ years old, and has mice, so I'd be more concerned if he wasn't hearing any weird sounds from it.

Fast forward through the night and we're sitting around making pizza and a weird sort of groaning sound starts up, quietly at first then getting louder. Strangely enough, even though it's quite eerie, it also sounds familiar. Bob freaks out and tells me it's the sound he's been hearing at night. I get up and go to try and track the sound. I followed it through the house, down into their creepy unfinished basement, and into the unfinished bathroom. It's cold as balls in there, and the toilet is vibrating slightly - like the one in my old house used to, on account of bad plumbing and cold weather. I flush it and the sound stops, but thumping starts up in the walls.

So, poor Bob is haunted by cheap pipes and stress nightmares from being a pre-med student. Oogie boogie, and a happy halloween?
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #340304 - This was a reply to message #338971
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday November 11, 2011 12:35 AM
No, the spooky thing is that this hasn't registered as a new post for me before today.

Anyway, fun story. please laugh at him for me.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340334 - This was a reply to message #340304
Lia

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 5

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday October 6, 2012 12:15 AM
haha XD Love that story!

Well mine:

I was visiting my dead brothers grave with my mum and alive brother when I was 12. (Only a year ago!) And we put our prayers down and as I closed my eyes I felt a cold shiver go up my spine. I opened my eyes to nothing. I put down my flowers and then when I turned around and started walking away I turned back and the flowers that had been in a neat bouquet were in a mess, scattered everywhere and it hadn't been the wind because they had been secured together by rubber bands too! I told mum and she told me it was the wind... Yeah right -.-
 Message #341329 - This was a reply to message #340334

Listing 71 to 73 of 73 Replies

PAGES: 8 4 5 6 7 8