DragonLady
RE: YOUR Paranormal stories

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday December 10, 2010 12:31 AM
QUOTED  I haven't been scratched yet

That is a great thing! I don't believe I can say I have been scratched, but I have been pushed, choked and touched other ways many times, it is not pleasant.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #338813 - This was a reply to message #338809
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday December 10, 2010 2:23 AM
Oh, the scratches burn! So bad! Have never been choked, although I have been walked through. Very odd feeling that.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #338818 - This was a reply to message #338813
DragonLady

Membrum

Friday December 10, 2010 2:58 AM
QUOTED  although I have been walked through. Very odd feeling that.

That is a understatement lol. I have also taken in a spirit (not on purpose)THAT is a weird feeling! The worst I have to say though was the being choked. I have even encountered what felt like me being "tickled".
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #338819 - This was a reply to message #338818
DragonLady

Membrum

Wednesday December 15, 2010 10:58 PM
I did get the enjoyment on Sunday of making Lichy feel very uncomfortable. Lich and his friend had spent the whole day with us, and just before they departed paranormal stories came up. Lich was a little jumpy when he left!
 Message #338868 - This was a reply to message #338819
Aeramae

Wednesday December 15, 2010 11:38 PM
Now you have to get him drunk and really scare him! And then, record it for future

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #338872 - This was a reply to message #338868
DragonLady

Membrum

Wednesday December 15, 2010 11:57 PM
LOL You better believe it! Poor Lichy Poo! Damn where is my video camera.
 Message #338875 - This was a reply to message #338872
Aeramae

Thursday December 16, 2010 12:11 AM
I've got one of those little Flip ones, records two hours at a time. It'll do for now.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #338876 - This was a reply to message #338875
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

Tuesday December 28, 2010 12:05 AM
Recent events have stirred up an experience I had years ago:

Its July 4th, sometime mid nineties (makes me ~10 years old) and my family is walking back from my grandmother's house where we had done a hours long fireworks display. We're on the bridge (which is a pretty standard two-lane road bridge over a river)and I see movement in a spot of brightness cast by one of those halogen security lights on the far side. I look over and see a black dog running through the spot of light. Normal, until I realize that its not making any sound as it runs. About that time it leaves the bright patch and goes onto the bridge proper on the right side and into a spot of deep shadow. As far as I saw it never came back out.

I've been going over this off and on for years and I still can't really decide whether I saw a real dog and missed the sounds it would have made, after all hours of fireworks might have dulled my hearing, or if I saw a shadow critter. Either way, it does make a pretty good campfire tale.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #338959 - This was a reply to message #338875
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Tuesday December 28, 2010 4:10 PM
I'd just assume you didn't hear the sound it made. Canines can run rather quietly at times.
I'm sorry, but some of these stories remind me of a scene from Blackadder.

(on the subject of evil omens)
Percy: Only this morning in the courtyard I saw a horse with two heads and two bodies.
Prince Edmund: Two horses standing next to each other?
Percy: Yes. It could be.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #338961 - This was a reply to message #338959
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

Friday December 31, 2010 10:46 PM
Last night, the Dragonlady, Lich, and I were sitting at the table playing a dice game called zilch. Halfway through my turn the pug trots outs from under the table, stops at the edge of the carpet and starts growling. She was looking over at the corner of the room to the left of our daughter's bedroom door and I figured she had seen her shadow or reflection, but I kept watching. I was looking right over the pug's head on the same sight line and I didn't see squat that could have prompted her actions.

The pug wanders out to the living room just to return a couple of minutes later where she walks back to the same spot and starts growling again. Again gameplay stops and I'm watching the pug. She's looking at the same spot then she leans to the right, like she was tracking something, then her head swivels 45 degrees to the right and snaps back to the left. Her growling ended simultaneously with her head returning to the left and she trotted back over by the table like nothing had happened.

Then I felt the cold spot. To my left and rear in the corner. I tried to explain it to myself as being caused by the two windows to my left and rear..... but it had appeared too fast. It had already been full dark for several hours so it wasn't a sudden plummet in temperature. It was really fucking up my dice game so I got up, put both my hands on the wall, and leaned into the corner as far as I could.

My thought was that by doing this, I could:

1. Test my window theory.

2. Invade it's space and let it know I knew it was there.

Window theory was debunked as soon as I leaned into the corner and felt the chill ease up, and it didn't return when I returned to my seat. Weird shit Maynard. I wish the pitbull had come in so I could have seen whether he saw what the pug did.

[[Edited by SisqAlpha on Friday December 31, 2010 10:48 PM]]
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #338971 - This was a reply to message #338961

Listing 61 to 70 of 73 Replies

PAGES: 8 4 5 6 7 8