DragonLady
RE: YOUR Paranormal stories

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 3:37 AM
NOTE TO MYSELF
Do NOT allow drunks to try to talk you into taking them to a graveyard at 2A.M.!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #338707 - This was a reply to message #337114
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 7:00 AM
Well, you know you can't just leave us with that.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #338724 - This was a reply to message #338707
Lich_Nexus

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 9:11 AM
I went to two places in Austria, that probably would have fucked with you.

The Cemetary of the Nameless and the catacombs beneath Stephensdom. The former is at a place in the Danube river with a natural edie, where drowned bodies would collect and surface, so they buried them there. Best senerio, a drowned person in a unmarked grave, worst case, a murdered victim tossed into the river, in an unmarked grave. The latter, while mostly hallowed ground included a "plague hole" where they interned the overwhelming number of bodies during The Black Plague. Looking down that gave me a chill down my spine.

In cleaning and orginizing my shit, i found my picture CDs from that trip, which i'll bring next weekend for show.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #338727 - This was a reply to message #338724
Zemin

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 32

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 11:52 AM
I was dating a witch my whole life that loves to study the arts of black magic I don't know and I haven't found out until later on in life. This woman was fine as hell, but creepy thinking that's the only reason why she went with me even knowing I was three years younger than her. I never understand why she worn black and I never understood why she loves to have tattoos of different symbols and demon names. When I went up to ask her, she told me she was a good witch like my play mother so I was OK with it and let it go. So day went by and she thought I was cool being converted into her world. OK, the sex was good, damn the sex was good, but being her pet is not something I want to be in my life. So I find out she was married to Satan, but seeing me too and i wasn't cool with that so I drop her. Next thing I know I started to get phoned calls and my light's been flickering for days on end. I have been seeing shit and when I go to bed I keep feeling her fingers nails sinking into my back like she uses to when we were together at night. I think it's her trying to mess with my head and if not I guess I'm fuck for fucking Satan wife. Now I just hear she's with somebody else and calls me time to time again after she stopped with the crazy shit. So in the end it turns out to be good.

Yes this story is true and short because i really don't know anybody here yet. Secondly, I really don't want to tell you what else she did to me. She done so many fuck up shit to me i had to get a restraining order put it that way
The devil charmer

And I didn't even try to work a job
Represent the mob
At the same time thirsty on the grind
Chi state of mind
Lost my momma, lost my mind
 Message #338728 - This was a reply to message #265891
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

Tuesday December 7, 2010 12:25 PM
QUOTED  [Posted By Zemin on 12.07.2010 11:52 AM]

I was dating a witch my whole life that loves to study the arts of black magic I don't know and I haven't found out until later on in life. She turned me into a newt.

I got better?

Sorry, cupcake, I just don't care for people who so grossly underestimate the member base's collective IQ.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #338730 - This was a reply to message #338728
Kitiara

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,452

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 12:49 PM
But it all sounds so plausible, what are you saying, Ava??
Anyone you can describe as chipper is to be avoided. You never know when they'll crack. Eventually, they're gonna start gnawing on the nearest thing they can, whether it's a hood ornament or wristwatch, wrist still attached; a moment when that uniform they've made for themselves breaks down and they fall to pieces, right out of it. Give me the life-haters any day. They'll play you straight. -Oobie
 Message #338733 - This was a reply to message #338730
Zemin

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 32

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 7, 2010 12:57 PM
Didn't say that. I'm saying how it is and what happened. Not lying, just being blunt about some things and second you don't have to believe me or not. You said you wanted a story that's not nonfiction and I gave it to you, it doesn't matter to me if you do or don't, but I'm nobody pet or bitch. So say what you want.
The devil charmer

And I didn't even try to work a job
Represent the mob
At the same time thirsty on the grind
Chi state of mind
Lost my momma, lost my mind
 Message #338735 - This was a reply to message #338730
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

Tuesday December 7, 2010 1:23 PM
I saw nothing about a newt in the post.... I'm guessing there was an edit that I missed?

Anyhow, in retrospect, it was probably better that the DL didn't take us into the cemetery. I don't think I could live with myself if I puked on someone's grave.

And I just heard something outside that could have been a constipated Sasquatch trying to drop a deuce, but given the area I live in, was more likely a Black Angus bull with blue balls.
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #338737 - This was a reply to message #338735
DragonLady

Membrum
MP: 310

Tuesday December 7, 2010 11:11 PM
QUOTED  Well, you know you can't just leave us with that.

Sorry. Didn't mean to leave ya hanging Ava, please forgive me lol. A little bit of insight first. I am able to communicate with the deceased, not always in a pleasant way. When I met Sisq he put me through several intense and very uncomfortable tests to prove what I had told him I could do. There are have been several occasions that I have had spirits follow me home or attempt to follow me home, but on most situations it's just a lost spirit needing guidance or communication. Now getting to the instance of last Saturday night, my two lovely dumbasses, wanted me to go to the cemetery at 2:30 in the damn morning to go and see if I could find SOMETHING or SOMEONE to have a lovely chat with. I don't fucking think so lol. It is all great for them beings they cannot see or hear what I can!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #338759 - This was a reply to message #338737
Anbu_Elf

Membrum
MP: 113

Wednesday December 8, 2010 1:15 AM
Well, I've lived in two haunted houses. One when I was eight, and another when I was fifteen, both in small towns in the state of PA.

While living in the first house, I had the bedroom next to the attic door. At night, I was always the first to go to bed being the youngest, and I would hear footsteps and the sound of chains coming down the attic steps. When I turned to look at the door, the knob turned. I was eight, and I'll be honest, I screamed! My mom didn't believe me of course, but she stayed in the room until I 'fell asleep.' I was too worried to actually fall asleep that night, so I faked it. A few days later, everyone left, and my neighbor and baby-sitter, who was thirteen, came over to watch me. She was standing in the kitchen, about to get herself a bowl of cereal, and I was in the next room walking toward her. Next thing I know, a pencil came flying at me, straight for my eye, but I simply moved and watched it fly by me. I hadn't seen my baby-sitter pick it up, or it even leave the table. Then, my baby-sitter suddenly drops the box of cereal, sending fruity pebbles everywhere, and both of her hands are at her throat, as if trying to get someone to stop strangling her. I ran out of the house and watched her struggle for a few moments more from the back door. Finally, she was able to get out and was panting for breath. It was after that, when my baby-sitter told me that the house had been re-built. The person who had owned the house before my parents had come to rent it, had died in the attic during a fire.

While living in the second house, I was having a friend over and my parents were out playing pool at the local bar. I had a Chihuahua at the time and four hamsters. One of my male hamsters had gotten out of his cage and so, my friend and I put two females (cage and all) in the kitchen to try to lure out the male. Suddenly, my Chihuahua was looking into the kitchen toward the two hamsters and barking like mad. Normally, he would be trying to eat the hamsters through the cage bars, but all of his fur was standing up, and he would not take one step into the kitchen. I walked past him, trying to figure out what was wrong. Walking into the kitchen felt like walking outside on a cool night. Not terribly cold, but noticeably colder than the living room. Freaked, my friend and I took our female hamsters out of the kitchen and brought them into the living room... We never found the male.

About two months later, I made friends with the girl across the street, who had apparently lived in the same apartment when she was little. She told me that one of the previous renters had killed his wife and son, then hung himself in the attic. Go figure that I was, again, in the bedroom next to the attic door.
 Message #338764 - This was a reply to message #338759

Listing 41 to 50 of 73 Replies

PAGES: 8 3 4 5 6 7