PAGES: 8 2 3 4 5 6
SisqAlpha
RE: YOUR Paranormal stories

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 12, 2007 7:48 PM
Interesting that the fear of a father's displeasure would carry on beyond the grave....
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #314513 - This was a reply to message #314411
drivethru5889

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 1

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday July 20, 2007 11:53 PM
Well me and a few friends like to go "GHOSThunting" sometimes. i look places up online and i found a few places by my town. the first place we went to we got large multi-colored orbs in the pictures. at least 12 of them. now i know these "orbs" are not GHOSTs, they are energy. most likely electro-magnetic energy. i think this is pretty cool because there is something there.

then the second place we went to was an old graveyard about 30 minutes from my house. i read online that your supposed to feel incredibly unwanted and your supposed to hear whistling. and sure enough the first thing we heard was whistling. and in some of the pictures we captured a strange orange light. (this graveyard was hundreds of yards from any type of building or a main road mind you) and in the last picture we took we found what looked like someone peeking from behind a grave stone.

now im sure theres a logical explanation for most of the things we found, but some of them, like the multi-colored orbs pretty much explain themselves; energy.

well thats my story
 Message #318838 - This was a reply to message #265777
Darthwedge

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 394

Saturday July 21, 2007 6:26 AM
You said you got pictures right, could you upload them so we could see?
Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past. Though we hope for promising years, after shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn it will turn a scarlet hue....

-Kuja FF9
 Message #318849 - This was a reply to message #318838
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday July 22, 2007 12:08 AM
QUOTED  "orbs" are not GHOSTs, they are energy. most likely electro-magnetic energy. i think this is pretty cool because there is something there.

Most of the time "orbs" are simply dust, bugs, or light reflection. And usually, any combo of the three will be mistaken for an orb. However, there is the extremely rare occasion that the orb picture cannot be debunked, and that is when you are left with the possibility of it being gathered energy.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #318861 - This was a reply to message #318849
Tamachi

Membrum
MP: 154

Tuesday July 24, 2007 11:16 PM
Well, I guess me and my friends are a bit like drivethru, and we like GHOST hunting, maybe a bit too much. I've got a few stories that can attest to that...

Well, the first story I have is several years ago, with a van full of people parked outside a church. The story behind it goes that if you roll down the windows on your car and turn it off, wait ten minutes after twelve in the morning and get out you'll see a green orb floating along a fence line. Well, me and a friend were in the middle seat of the van, and he had been using his cellphone, thus causing a reflection on the window. I was closest the window, and he was in the middle, and I saw a greenish glow along the spot where his phone had been. Without turning, I said, 'Dude, was that your...' and before I could finish he finished my sentence for me: '...no, that wasn't my phone...' We were the only ones to see it, or anything that night for that matter...

On another GHOST hunting adventure, we decided to take a video camera. Well when we went this time, I had already had some history with the place, but let me tell you the story first. As it goes, a little girl and her mother, accused of being a witch, were burnt at the stake, and her daughter was buried at this graveyard, but not in a normal way. Instead of dirt they filled her grave with rocks, and lined it with a white metal fence, topped with crosses. Supposedly if you lay on the grave she is supposed to pull you under and not let you up, and its strange in itself that a seven year old girls grave is big enough for a full grown man to lay in, much less the fact that there are new baby dolls on a grave site over a hundred years old. Now I've never had the 'lay on the grave' thing work, but I've had other creepy things happen there...

First off, it was fall break last year I believe, I remember because it was the worst fall break ever, it rained EVERY day. Well me and a few other friends had already been there twice before that week, and I decided to go back with two others, one of which was the one from the previous story. Normally when you arrive, you see fog surrounding the hilltop where the graves are, and when you walk up the fog moves to between you and the car, but that wasn't the case tonight. There was no fog, weird enough. Well when we got out and started walking towards the graves, the moment I stepped foot inside where the graves were, I got the biggest cold chill of my life. When I looked down, I was standing in a perfect black ring of ash that had NOT been there any time before that week, and remember, it had been raining. Needless to say, we left...

The next time I went back was this summer, and we decided to bring a video camera with us. Well, the entire night everyone was claiming to see stuff, but the only thing that happened to me was the sounds. whistling, howling, all of which could be explained beside the moaning. Well we sat the camera up a few times and left it, and each time we went back to get it it would be turned off, but still have FULL battery. Weird, right? Well we saw a lot of activity in and around our cars, so we sat the camera on the car and walked away for a bit. When we came back, the camera was off again, but whatever had done it was still there. A white blur passed from the car the camera was on to around the other, and we flew outta there. We went back to my friend's house to watch the tape after that...

Everything went well until the first time that we set the camera up. We even saw things walking around in the background and things peeping out from behind tombstones, but after that first time we sat it down everything else was BLANK. Now I watched him set it to record the next time, and there was still tape left on the camera, along with battery for about half an hour. Really weird stuff...

Other than that, I've had stuff run behind me at that graveyard and have also had hand prints on the sunroof of my car that looked like someone or something was trying to get it, and they weren't in a design that I could have done myself. It happened the same night that a friend said he saw a white blur shoot off my car when he shined the light on my car...

Crazy stuff, and needless to say I haven't been back yet...
 Message #319036 - This was a reply to message #318861
SisqAlpha

Wednesday July 25, 2007 4:01 PM
You know, my wife once told me something that may apply here. You have to be careful when dealing with the dead, especially those who have died horribly.

Sometimes they follow you home.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #319069 - This was a reply to message #319036
Tamachi

Membrum
MP: 154

Wednesday July 25, 2007 4:27 PM
Yeah, but we were very careful not to disrespect them in any way, as if disturbing them wasn't disrespect enough. What I mean is that we didn't step on any graves, didn't litter, and didn't vandalize anything like a lot of people tend to do at places like that. Either way, it was obvious that we woke her up, her and the watcher who is a more malevolent spirit that dwells there...

I know I've heard that any open window or unlocked door is an invitation for spirits to enter your car, and once they enter they aren't required to leave, and I know I'll never touch a Wiji Board as long as I live, but that's mostly all I really follow...
 Message #319070 - This was a reply to message #319069
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 10, 2010 7:06 PM
I want to know if DL receives messages in her dreams. There aren't alot of people who can, and for those who do, well, it's unnerving sometimes.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #337112 - This was a reply to message #319070
DragonLady

Membrum
MP: 310

Thursday June 10, 2010 10:18 PM
QUOTED  I want to know if DL receives messages in her dreams. There aren't alot of people who can, and for those who do, well, it's unnerving sometimes.

I don't really receive messages in my sleep, mainly when I'm awake. But I do have this one dream that is a sure tell sign that someone close to me or my family is going to pass away. Not a good thing. It is the exact same dream down to every detail every time.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #337113 - This was a reply to message #337112
SisqAlpha

Thursday June 10, 2010 10:44 PM
Woman, you have a captive audience. Now SPILL THE BEANS! Don't make them drag it out of you every step of the way. Besides, you've been seeing hoodoo shit long before I ever came along, and have seen shit when I'm not around.

Message #337114 - This was a reply to message #337113

Listing 31 to 40 of 73 Replies

PAGES: 8 2 3 4 5 6