Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Twitch TV
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Twitch TV

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1
Novaximus
Twitch TV

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,622

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday April 2, 2013 7:33 PM
I've been wrapped up in watching other people playing their videos games live, over the streaming internet on a site called "Twitchtv"

I'm sure many of you have probably heard of it and maybe even watch it. I've created this thread if anyone would like to share what games they might be watching on it and some of their favorite castors.

I've been into watching a few casters. Wolv21. He'll stream a lot of Isaac and Minecraft and is part of "ThePak" group of castors. Him and FamilyJueles7x are enjoyable to watch. FamilyJueles will stream a lot of strange games including old school console games and random Indy games that he'll test drive having never played em.

I'll also watch HillHome for any of your late Owls. he'll stream Skyrim and a few others.

Cobalt Streak is another Isaac Castor and perhaps the most popular and hardcore streamer when it comes to his streaming schedule. Like everynight from 6:30est to 2am.
± Sometimes to become great one must become small ±
 Message #341791
TheShadowlord
RE: Twitch TV

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Friday April 5, 2013 3:10 AM
Waste time watching other people waste their time on timewasters.
Intriguing.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341799 - This was a reply to message #341791
Novaximus

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,622

Tuesday April 23, 2013 11:12 PM
It's just entertainment. I enjoy the commentary from the chat and the caster while they're playing and some games are more fun to watch then to play solo. In my opinion it's more enjoyable than most programming on TV which could be considered wasting time to some too I guess.
± Sometimes to become great one must become small ±
 Message #341819 - This was a reply to message #341799
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Thursday April 25, 2013 1:15 AM
There's a reason we elected to not get a new decoder box for the TV when it came time to choose a new provider. We have not missed having cable. We rarely turn on the television set, and when we do it's usually for DVDs or video games. Anything really good we can catch online or when it comes out on DVD.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341820 - This was a reply to message #341819

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1