Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
FINALLY!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: FINALLY!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
TheShadowlord
FINALLY!

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday September 26, 2011 3:00 PM
Star Wars : The Old Republic will be released 20. December.

This ensures I will not get any playing done until the New Year.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340206
TheShadowlord
RE: FINALLY!

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday December 25, 2011 6:01 PM
If I haven't been around much recently, it's because, to my eternal surprise, my preorder actually worked and I've been stuck online with it since then, when bed and work hasn't called.
And I will say,m I would have liked KOTOR 3+ better tahn an mmo. I don't like mmos. The fact that you often need other people to help you with lots of the quests, and some of them you can't do except with other people, really pisses me off. I want to be able to pause the game when I want, I don't want to be dependant on others to explore everything (mostly because I never have time to orient myself - one breakneck speed combat and then they're off before I can catch my breath). The respawning monsters everywhere wasting preciuos play-time rekilling every time you run through an area again, the local bosses that you wait 10 minutes to respawn then some arsehole claim-jumps them.
In short, I dislike the mmo shit.

The thing that keeps me hooked is that there actually seems to be a proper story for each class. I will probably just give up on doing flashpoints and heroic areas and stick with the story quests.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340542 - This was a reply to message #340206

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1