Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
I have never soiled myself until now.
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: I have never soiled myself until now.

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 20 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
Alcmaeon
I have never soiled myself until now.

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 101

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 6, 2008 6:13 PM
I just got my new Gamepro magazine, and I had to promptly change my underwear. For starters the cover had the new Prince of Persia, a tantalizing enough trinket, despite the fact that I was never a massive fan of the series.

Then I flipped a few pages.

When My Xbox gets fixed, I'm going to go broke. Force Unleashed, Boarderlands, Mercenaries 2, Infamous, Fallout 3, Too Human, Halo Wars, Fable 2, Mirror's Edge, even... Dare I say it aloud? Yes I dare. Diablo 3. 3! In 3D!!!

Then we get the PS3 games, which I don't even have a console for yet.
Killzone 2. Resistance 2. All I needed to say, because if I keep it up, I'll be forced to shower. Again.

Some of these are slated for 2009, even as late as 2010. But the ones that I hunger, nay, lust for, are all coming out this month or the next.

'Tis a good time of year to possess a console my friends. For old hat series like Condemned, Silent Hill, and even Final Fantasy are breaching the waters of speculation like Moby Dick in a rage. This should be an interesting time for both mega media store corporations and videogame store clerks alike. If you plan on pre ordering, I'd do it soon, because with all the amazing and much anticipated games coming out, you may find yourself falling behind.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
 Message #327708
ZombieKiller13
RE: I have never soiled myself until now.

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 790

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 6, 2008 8:15 PM
Yes! I want all those games but I need a job first I shall have Force Unleashed though. I will sell Rock Band or Halo 3 to get it if I have to. Oh and you forgot to mention Left 4 dead and Prototype and Rock Band 2.
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

If he gets up we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy! - Bender - The Breakfast Club

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #327709 - This was a reply to message #327708
DarkDalamar20

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,311

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday August 7, 2008 9:02 AM
Good gaming on the horizon.

Diablo 3 is going to be on the 360?

Force Unleashed and Fallout 3 are both really exciting. Also looking forward to Gears of War 2 and the 2009 release of Bioshock 2. Final Fantasy 13 being released on the 360 is great news as well.
Am I a bad person doing good things...or a good person doing bad things... - Dexter
 Message #327710 - This was a reply to message #327708
Alcmaeon

Membrum

Thursday August 7, 2008 5:33 PM
Soory. Diablo's gonna be PC only I misread the article, I just skimmed it since it's not out for another year.

I just preordered, and paid for too human force unleashed, and mercs. To hell with xbox live, I have another year on my warranty. I'm waiting until the release rush is over.

I found gears 1 a little... it was good don't get me wrong. It just didn't grab me. I beat it but never bought it. 2 on the other hand.....

Also, I saw Re5. The Plagas are back, and better drawn then EVER. You can acctually see the pores in their skin in the screenshots, which are supposedly real life gameplay. And, on my pre order list, Tom Clancy's End War. Theres also another splinter cell coming out, but after the debauchery that was double agent, I'm going to wait for some reviews or word of mouth.

I, while employed, will be broke shortly.

PS For you aliens fans, theres a new console aliens game, that shows, MAJOR promise. Colonial marines, it's coming out in 09, and I for one, intened to buy a box of diapers when I bring it home, cause it looked terrifying.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
 Message #327713 - This was a reply to message #327710
Benn-Salian

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,952

Thursday August 7, 2008 8:08 PM
QUOTED  DarkDalamar20: Also looking forward to the 2009 release of Bioshock 2.

And Bioshock 3 in 2011. Not to mention the buzz about a movie. heh.

I've been looking at Bioshock 2, Gears of War 2, Borderlands, Dead Space and Resident Evil 5. Very exciting time to be a gamer. Thank gods for GameFly.
This is Benn-Salian, and I approve this message.
 Message #327714 - This was a reply to message #327710
ZombieKiller13

Thursday August 7, 2008 9:58 PM
QUOTED  PS For you aliens fans, theres a new console aliens game, that shows, MAJOR promise. Colonial marines, it's coming out in 09, and I for one, intened to buy a box of diapers when I bring it home, cause it looked terrifying.

Hell yes! *looks at his Game Informer issue with the Alien on the cover. I nerdgasmd when I saw that.
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #327715 - This was a reply to message #327713
nanuk

Ordo Terra: Savant
RK: 8
MP: 2,373

Friday August 8, 2008 3:18 AM
QUOTED  Force Unleashed

Can't wait.

The Apprentice's appearance in SC4 has just made me ache even more for it, can't wait.

Launch trailer. Major *squee* re the last shot.

Lightsaber duel- the Apprentice vs Maris Brood and her tonfa-sabers- was it me or was there a little XBox 'achievement unlocked' blip at the end? Lol.

FF VII: Advent Children Complete to be released Jan '09 (Japan) with FFXIII PS3 demo

Edit: the url is exactly what comes up for the page so I don't know why the link won't work. Here's the article anyway-

From http://dvd.ign.com/articles/896/896058p1.html

"Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Trailer Impressions
The director's cut gets two surprise additions for Final Fantasy Fans.
by Jeff Haynes

August 2, 2008 - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was a great expansion to the franchise by telling the events of what happened after the game concluded. At the DK£3713 Private party event in Harajuku today, Square showed off a new trailer that highlighted what will be the director's cut of the film, as well as disclosed two surprises for fans that purchase the film.

For the most part, the video that was shown was cut from scenes from the already released movie. It appeared to focus much more on the street sequences and the interactions between common people than Cloud or any of the other characters. While he, Sephiroth, Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz did make an appearance, what did seem to be more striking was the fact that certain scenes appeared to be extended and more detailed. The chase sequence on the highway, for instance, seemed to be much more elaborate.

The real surprise came at the end of the trailer, however, as it was announced that the Blu-Ray would be released in Japan in March of 2009. Along with the stand alone Blu-Ray will be a demo for Final Fantasy XIII that will run on PS3s, as well as trailers for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Agito XIII. Additionally, there will be a PS3 bundle that will be released at that time that will include the Blu-ray disc".

More IGN Advent Children articles for those interested

[[Edited by nanuk on Saturday August 9, 2008 4:48 AM]]
"Just imagine the headlines 'Howard Moon, Colon, Explorer'. Got a ring to that don't it?"

"Colon Explorer?"

"You know what I'm saying."
 Message #327717 - This was a reply to message #327708
ZombieKiller13

Friday August 8, 2008 8:53 AM
QUOTED  was it me or was there a little XBox 'achievement unlocked' blip at the end? Lol.

Why yes I do believe it was lol. That looks EPIC though. I can't wait to have that game!

Message #327722 - This was a reply to message #327717
Alcmaeon

Membrum

Friday August 8, 2008 3:36 PM
I'm not spoiling anymore for myself on the FU. I watched the trailers before the release dates, that's all I want. It's a game I'm going to savor entirely, because all the destruction at my fingertips, will surely seem as heaven to me.

Borderlands is definitely something I look forward too. I had a terrifying thought that they might make it into an MMORPG, but terror subsided once I thought on it, if they did things right, that might be cool. Might. Maybe.

Nanuk, I submit to you that you are an evil temptress, for your link to IGN's advent children thing didn't work, and as such has me chewing on my fingernails until you either give me a working link or tell me something else.

And, whilst I watched E3, I saw something interesting for the Wii, I thought I should mention it here.

They're making a real motion capture device, that literally reads the exact motions of your hand. The implications aren't something I need to point out, imagine Lucas Arts getting their hands on this.

Starwars nerds, er fans, everywhere will be changing their sheets from the dreams they have.
 Message #327735 - This was a reply to message #327722
nanuk

Ordo Terra: Savant
RK: 8
MP: 2,373

Saturday August 9, 2008 4:50 AM
QUOTED  Nanuk, I submit to you that you are an evil temptress

That is very true.

Although in this case it wasn't intentional- I checked the link so I don't know what he problem is. Stuck up the article.

QUOTED  They're making a real motion capture device, that literally reads the exact motions of your hand.

Yeah, I saw that. Even though I dislike the wii that had me drooling.
"Just imagine the headlines 'Howard Moon, Colon, Explorer'. Got a ring to that don't it?"

"Colon Explorer?"

"You know what I'm saying."
 Message #327745 - This was a reply to message #327735

Listing 1 to 10 of 20 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2