Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 91 to 100 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 8 9 10 11 12
Dogma75
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 169

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday February 10, 2007 4:42 PM
I am right now in Gothic 3. The patched version. Great game. And in Medieval 2 from the Total War Series. I play it with a mod called Rise of Kings. It makes the game more long lasting and more interesting.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato....
"This is where we fight. This is where they die." - King Leonidas in 300
 Message #309132 - This was a reply to message #309128
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 11, 2007 6:22 AM
I got Ar Tonelico for PS2. Is an interesting game, I think. Though, unless you're one of those die-hard RPG fans, don't bother.

I also just got Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI. I've played through most of the tutorial (one last scenario to go), and find that it takes a lot of the best elements of the previous ones and slightly changes them up to be new, and takes some elements of the Dynasty Tactics games that they've also made and integrates them into the game as well as introduce new options that are more civilization-reminescent. What I've played so far is really quite intriguing. If you're into strategy games, this is definitely the best release of the series yet.
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #309142 - This was a reply to message #309132
Unbeliever

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,514

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 11, 2007 3:34 PM
Final Fantasy VI on GBA. My absolute favorite game of all time and the only RPG I've played more than twice.

Oh, how I've missed them all. The honorable swordsman of Doma, Cyan Garramonde. The dashing thief... err... treasure hunter, Locke Cole. The mysterious girl born with the gift of magic in a world where it doesn't exist, Terra Branford. And Kefka... Wonderfully ambitious, devious, ambiguous, and flat out fuckin' insane... Oh, Kefka... Were that I could see the humor in annihilating an entire city for no good reason...

And so many more who I just can't be bothered to start naming because then I'll be forced to go through them all...

*hugs his Game Boy*
2011 was way more apocalypsey than 2012.
 Message #309158 - This was a reply to message #309142
stoobs

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 2

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday February 12, 2007 2:52 AM
Been playing both Final Fantasy VII and Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony on PSP - both are absolutely friggin awesome games
 Message #309181 - This was a reply to message #309158
nanuk

Ordo Terra: Savant
RK: 8
MP: 2,373

Monday February 12, 2007 3:19 AM
my boyfriend (omg BF!) for some reason finds 'Throne of Agony' the most hilarious subtitle for a game, like, EVER, (even though the Castlevania ones were funnier- Harmony of Dissonance? What?) and keeps randomly coming up with his own ones.

Dungeon Siege 2: Sofa of Mild Discomfort was one of the better ones.
"Just imagine the headlines 'Howard Moon, Colon, Explorer'. Got a ring to that don't it?"

"Colon Explorer?"

"You know what I'm saying."
 Message #309183 - This was a reply to message #309181
LunaMaria

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 474

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday March 10, 2007 12:12 PM
battlefield 2142 but i need to get the new one to play better and Knights of the old republic 2, (I'm way to powerful on it)
"I have no idea with what weapons World War 3 will be fought with but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

One day I'll cause that war, Terran Empire anyone?
 Message #310698 - This was a reply to message #309183
Dangrel

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 301

Wednesday March 21, 2007 1:41 AM
I've been playing a lot of Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and Gears of War. I recently bought Vanguard, and I have a feeling I'll be playing that a lot once I install my new video card.
 Message #311441 - This was a reply to message #310698
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

Wednesday March 21, 2007 6:06 AM
I'm currently involved in FF12. It is a beautiful game. And very addictive, as most Final Fantasy games are. My hubby just got done playing God of War 2, which I would definitely recommend for anyone who likes that type of game. I watched him play, and I think I had as much fun watching him play it as he had actually playing. The only thing that sucks is that we're eventually going to have to get a PS3 for when the third one comes out.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #311457 - This was a reply to message #311441
Insano

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,517

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday March 21, 2007 9:51 AM
QUOTED  Final Fantasy VI on GBA. My absolute favorite game of all time and the only RPG I've played more than twice.

Fuckin Eh! Final Fantasy 6 (or FF3 in the SNES days) is hands down my favourite RPG of all time. I havent played it in quite some time, but Ive played through it a few times. The cast is epic, and the storyline just hooks you. As for Kefka, well, just dont get me started on him.

Recently Ive been playing Ace Combat Zero. I played Ace Cobat 5 and this game has some cool storyline hooks to it, and I loved the gameplay of 5 so playing Zero for the story is worthwhile. Plus, its a game you can thow in, and play for a couple of minutes, which I enjoy.
This Major Tom to Ground Control, I'm stepping through the door.
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, and the stars look very different today.
For here am I sitting in a tin can, far above the world.
Planet Earth is blue, and there is nothing I can do.
David Bowie - Space Oddity
 Message #311472 - This was a reply to message #309158
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday March 21, 2007 11:58 AM
I love the Ace Combat Series.... although I personally think 4 was better than 5. My only gripe about it is why is there always a level where you have to fly inside something!
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #311480 - This was a reply to message #311472

Listing 91 to 100 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 8 9 10 11 12