Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 61 to 70 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 5 6 7 8 9
Benjmn
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 380

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday March 17, 2006 8:16 PM
QUOTED  Fallout 2 is better than Fallout 1 (in my opinion, but i loved them both) and i'm pretty certain 2 runs on XP. I think I recall running it before my last reformat. If not, you can always try XP's self emulation to run it.

I have had no trouble running Fallout 1 on XP. I hope 2 does as well, though I have not beaten 1 yet.
Key lime pies are our deliciousness.

Message #292814 - This was a reply to message #292809
uk_ren

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 786

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 14, 2006 3:13 PM
Currently playing Call of duty 2, Burnout revenge, perfect dark, GRAW, Oblivion and battlefield 2 all on the 360 and all on xbox live ( except oblivion ) and someone commented on res evil 4, man! thats the best game I have ever played on the ps2. heres looking forward to res evil 5 on the 360 and PS3!

EDIT... And of course still playing Golden Eye on the N64!

[[Edited by uk_ren on Sunday May 14, 2006 3:15 PM]]
Never buy a Dwarf with learning difficulties......
It's not big and it's not clever.
 Message #295918 - This was a reply to message #264347
Unbeliever

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,514

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 14, 2006 6:39 PM
The Warriors on PS2. If you have someone you can regularly play with, this is a co-op must. Running around bashing people's heads in in a somewhat free-roaming environment is totally cool. Even better is when the police show up and you bail on your friend to find a hiding place while he's being chased by the cops.
2011 was way more apocalypsey than 2012.
 Message #295923 - This was a reply to message #295918
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday May 15, 2006 2:59 PM
Morrwind, Temple of Elemental Evil, FFIV(GBA), Star Wars: Battlefront II, Age of Empires III, FF Tactics, FF Tactics: Advanced. Thats about it.
QUOTED  And of course still playing Golden Eye on the N64!

Anyone who doesn't needs to have a lobotamy.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #295948 - This was a reply to message #295923
Uziel

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 114

Tuesday May 16, 2006 1:30 AM
I tend to bounce between the pc and PS2 for playing games.

On the PS2, I recently finished Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, which was a kinda fun and lightweight RPG, in the style of Final Fantasy (being it is by Square-Enix and all). I'd recommend it as it was quite good and definitely has some replay factor... but like any good FF it has a couple of annoying as hell mini-games that almost make you launch your controller through the tv.

Right now, I'm bouncing between Devil May Cry 3 (which is awesome) and God of War (which has great graphics and a nice enough storyline... but is a button masher and not a challenge at all). I'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2... but there isn't a PAL version out yet *mutter mutter*.

On the PC, I recently played and finished the old adventure/rpg Companions of Xanth. This is a good fun game, and even though ppl call it an RPG.... it really isn't. A bit of fun and I finally got 1000 out of 1000 points when I finished it.

Right now, I'm bouncing between Knights of the Old Republic 2 (which looks really good) and 7 Days a Skeptic (cool freeware adventure game). I'm steadily getting through my pile of games and am contemplating replaying Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 & their add-ons (which I love more than almost any other games I own). I've only ever played both of them once each... but damn they are a LOT of fun and well worth people picking up and playing.

I've got Temple of Elemental Evil and have tried to get through it several times. Even though it's a vaguely similar engine to the BG games... it just doesn't have the same feel and I can't get inspired enough to get fully into it and finish it.
 Message #295972 - This was a reply to message #295948
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

Tuesday May 16, 2006 9:29 AM
I just got a used copy of Shining Force Neo for PS2. It's a pretty fun action-RPG. Essentially you can build your character as a spell-caster or melle warrior. First I tried to carve my way through the throngs of enemies (there are fights where over 70 enemies are "on screen" at one time. your screen can't show that much area well, but the processor is still running their scripts.), but alas, I was getting my ass whipped like a pickled dill. So I decided to start over and build a mage-class charater. While heavy on the sit-still-and-hit-a-button fighting isn't the most exciting, it's still somehow entrancingly fun sitting there watching ice pillars kick the crap outta tons of monsters.

I just wish there was multi-player capabilities for that game.
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #295987 - This was a reply to message #295972
crusher310

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 8

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 7, 2006 5:49 PM
hey whats up?? I just got BLOODRAYNE 2 ! it kicks ass ! YOu should check it out. I got it from my work UMGB . You could check it out here http://www.bloodrayne-themovie.com if you know any more good vampire games let me know.
 Message #297385 - This was a reply to message #264347
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 7, 2006 7:12 PM
QUOTED  if you know any more good vampire games let me know.

You should give Vampire the Masquerade a try. A little older, but excellent. The newer VTM: Bloodlines game is pretty good too.

Now playing Heroes of Might & Magic III...Erathia has re-posessed my soul once again...
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #297389 - This was a reply to message #297385
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

Wednesday June 7, 2006 7:41 PM
QUOTED  Now playing Heroes of Might & Magic III...Erathia has re-posessed my soul once again...

That's always been one of my favourite game series. I'm playing HoMM V right now. It's not as good as it should be, but still fun nonetheless. They've done a good job with the hero advance skills, I just wish that they had a skill map tree so I didn't have to plunge in blind!

(the game manual doesn't give you any info on skills/heroes/monsters/towns/anything in gameplay)
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #297391 - This was a reply to message #297389
Flark

Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek. Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,041

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday June 12, 2006 1:10 PM
Rebelstar: Tactical Command.

All hail Corporal Jonlan!
I know you said you wouldn't tolerate excuses... but I have a really good one!
 Message #297604 - This was a reply to message #297391

Listing 61 to 70 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 5 6 7 8 9