Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 41 to 50 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 3 4 5 6 7
Flark
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek. Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,041

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday November 4, 2005 5:49 PM
QUOTED  Icewind Dale II.

There's hope for you yet young Anon!

I'm playing Icewind Dale I again after a long lay-off of about three years. For some reason I'd been unable to get the sodding thing to work since I upgraded my computer. Icewind Dale II worked fine, but I didn't want to play it without completing the first one, (I'm quite particular about these sorts of games). Anyway, after seeing your post I decided to give it another try and mysteriously enough it works perfectly well now!

Thanks Anon, without even knowing it you've actually just made my day.

[[Edited by Flark on Saturday November 5, 2005 7:29 AM]]
I know you said you wouldn't tolerate excuses... but I have a really good one!
 Message #283646 - This was a reply to message #283436
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday November 5, 2005 4:46 AM
Xenosaga Episode I

I never finished it, so I decided I would sit down and do it.... for some reason, I got to the Song of Nephilm chapter, and just quit.
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #283680 - This was a reply to message #283646
Anonymous62

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 352

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday November 7, 2005 4:37 PM
QUOTED  There's hope for you yet young Anon!

Huh? You thought there was no hope for me? YAY!!!! Improvment. I am stuck on ID II though. I am really bored with the game. I cant get past this part cause I never make a good enough party.

QUOTED  Thanks Anon, without even knowing it you've actually just made my day.

Cool. I am needed again.
Having the feeling of never being able to see the person you love again is the worse feeling you will ever feel.
 Message #283892 - This was a reply to message #283680
Damien

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium. Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek.

Ordo Lucidus
RK: 16
MP: 10,266

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday November 8, 2005 11:21 AM
Mount & Blade. I'll be writing a review of it as soon as I get the time, actually.

I also have Stronghold II sitting here, but I haven't bothered with it as yet. And I just recently took Battle for Middle-earth off of my computer after finally growing tired of it. Also, I tried the Demo of Age of Empires III, but my relatively new computer is apparently not good enough to handle it.
American by birth. Anti-Christ by choice.
"My god has a bigger dick than your god."

"Tolerance is the policy of those men who no longer believe in anything."
 Message #283932 - This was a reply to message #283892
Flark

Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek. Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Tuesday November 8, 2005 1:25 PM
QUOTED  Huh? You thought there was no hope for me? YAY!!!! Improvment. I am stuck on ID II though. I am really bored with the game. I cant get past this part cause I never make a good enough party.

You're stuck because you can't make a good enough party! Anon there is no hope for you...

Here, maybe I can help...

For a good strong party I always stick to straight classes, no multi-classes. Go for a Dwarven Fighter cause they're tough as old boots. Ideally I'd also chose a Ranger and a Paladin to back him up and take on the brunt of the fighting. Make sure you have one Mage, one Cleric, and one Rogue. Don't bother with Bards because they're a waste of space. You can also live without a Druid because you'll have a full Cleric and a Paladin for priest spells and healing. That's basically my Icewind Dale party and they kick ass.

If you're really stuck you could always simply adjust the difficult level for the bit you can't get past. Make sure you set it back to normal afterwards though, because you'll suffer an experience penalty while it's set on easy, and your characters will suffer in the long run.
 Message #283947 - This was a reply to message #283892
Orion

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 564

Friday November 11, 2005 7:40 AM
I just purchased Black and White 2 for PC. This game is really amazing in terms of freedom and gameplay, though it is annoying how as soon as you start to mass an army, your considered a god of evil. But having my very own giant god monky take a crap on enemy soldies, it was worth it.

Also Ive been playing The Wariors for my Xbox, which is a pretty heavy brawler. Though some of my major complaints where the camera, and the really sluggish fighting mechanics when youre in a crowd, otherwise though, picki it up, the story is cool, and making youre own gang is great, everyone should beware my MC Hammerites! MWHAHAHAH!
The hardest questions we ask, are the only ones we can answer~Orion

MySpace Url: For those who wish to know--http://www.myspace.com/elchupacabrakid89
 Message #284215 - This was a reply to message #265024
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday November 14, 2005 11:43 AM
As soon as I get my friggin' Dreamcast back, I'll be attacking Gauntlet: Legends again.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #284532 - This was a reply to message #284215
marrs729

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,280

Tuesday February 28, 2006 12:28 AM
I'm playing Tales of Legendia for PS2. Pretty cool. And playing Halo 2 for the first time online. Dead or Alive 4 for the 360 and Wild Arms 4 for the PS2.
Answer me anything and I'll question you truthfully.
 Message #292078 - This was a reply to message #284532
Flark

Tuesday February 28, 2006 9:21 AM
Since getting it for Christmas, I've been concentrating all my gaming efforts into playing UFO:Aftershock. It seems like it's going to take forever to complete, but I'm enjoying it so much I'm determined to see it through to the end. It's had very mixed reviews and seems to be one of those games you'll either love, or hate.

[[Edited by Flark on Tuesday February 28, 2006 1:03 PM]]
 Message #292099 - This was a reply to message #292078
Demon_King

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 209

Wednesday March 1, 2006 6:57 PM
The I play most now is probably... Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It's pretty good. It is the same as the GBA and SNES versions but I think it gets you into it quite a bit better than the GBA games. Not a horribly made storyline. But it still goes along to the point to keep it a game. I am scarcely playing Warcraft III. But soon I am going to get into World of Warcraft. I just need to go get a time card for it.
Well hello there my I-really-never-knew-you-at-any-time-in-my-entire-life friend. May you be blessed the gods as to have a quick and painless death whenever you may wish it. Just hopefully not today... or tomorrow... or the next day... or the next day, or the next day. *Keeps going on until the end of time* And the nest day.
 Message #292141 - This was a reply to message #292099

Listing 41 to 50 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 3 4 5 6 7