Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 401 to 402 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 37 38 39 40 41
Nix
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday April 12, 2013 9:31 PM
I've picked-up several games in the last couple weeks, mostly on the new desktop, in an attempt to distract myself from the fact that of my primary gaming machines (my laptop and my XBox) were in the shop.

Free-to-play MMOs:
Planetside 2: Been looking forward to this one since the old desktop started to die. It's a pretty fun shooter with a persistent world and plenty of options for customizing your character's look and abilities if you have the time to grind out the XP.

Everquest II: A friend convinced me to try this out since he had just started. I've played several hours, but just can't get into the story of MMO's.

Star Wars: the Old Republic: Being a Star Wars fan, I decided to give it a try. So far I am having a really good time. If I ignore the other players and shut off the general chat, it feels like I'm playing a Knights of the Old Republic game.

Indie:
Terraria: Bought this through Steam for $2.50. It's a creative/adventure game in the vein of Minecraft, but with a 2D side-scrolling game field and more refined graphics. Spent many-many hours with the game so far, both alone and playing with a friend.

Bigger games:
Bioshock: Infinite: Since I got this for free with my graphics card, I've been eagerly anticipating it. After finishing and giving it some time, I have decided that, while the ending was pretty lame, much like the Mass Effect series its more about the journey than the last couple minutes.

Farcry 3: Just started this yesterday. So far I'm having more fun with it than I did the first two games. The controls and AI are much improved over the original (which is as it should be) and, so far, I haven't run into any of the annoying "I was working for this side for the last 5 hours, but now they have no missions so I have to work for the other side even though I think the leader is a douche-bag" stuff that made Farcry 2 so damn hard to like.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #341805 - This was a reply to message #341804
TheShadowlord
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday April 15, 2013 2:34 AM
TOR has amazing music, meh to great stories (Imperial Agent and Trooper have the best stories and are the most fun to play, imo), but I've never been able to bring myself to join an operations group or do pvp. I want the story and the feeling of being the hero, and having a bunch of other people queue up to pick up/hand in the "only you can save us" just strikes me as rather ridiculous.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341813 - This was a reply to message #341805

Listing 401 to 402 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 37 38 39 40 41