Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 371 to 380 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 36 37 38 39 40
SuddenEcl1pse
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 1

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday December 6, 2012 6:46 AM
Due to the unthinkable event of my ps3 getting YLOD i managed to dig up a ps2, and as soon as i found the game stash i decided to begin playing Final Fantasy X because of the raw nostalgia behind the game. I also thought that i should play Jak and Daxter because that is by far my favourite ps2 game, but as soon as i get ps3 again, i am going back to playing the somewhat epic, Soulcalibur 5. Sure, the storyline is pure and utter crap, but i do love the multiplayer and quick battle system that still has another year of life in it before it becomes "obsolete" to me. I have also nearly finished GoW 1 and 2, which is another great series originally developed for ps2. And it has been remastered on ps3. And the DEVIL MAY CRY HD trilogy has been very time fulfilling during my period of ps3 ownership.
 Message #341506 - This was a reply to message #341282
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

Thursday December 6, 2012 11:22 AM
The Benton County Public Library system comes through again! (Also Andrew C. and my brother who continue to insist on quality entertainment media)

Thanks to my local library, my brother and I got to play through the Gears of War series from the beginning to the end all in the same month. For free. It's probably criminal to enjoy some good old-fashioned couch co-op so much, but I don't care.

Currently waiting for a copy of Dishonored to free-up, but with my luck I'll get it 2 days after Christmas when I'm distracted by all the holiday cheer.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #341508 - This was a reply to message #341506
Nix

Tuesday January 22, 2013 8:45 PM
Just picked-up XCOM:Enemy Unknown again since there's a free title update that adds in a "second wave" mode. Several new options get added to make the game less...simple?...straight forward? Either way, the options let you randomize gun damage, have a greater difference in recruit stats (My first squad had a dude with 50 Aim and a chick with 90!, more randomized stat increases when leveling up, some others that slip my mind at the moment, and a Marathon option that slows down all research and recovery time. Makes the game take longer.

Also playing around on Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, the original .hack series (finally got the final game in the set for Christmas, and watching my Bro play Xenoblade:Chronicles.
 Message #341613 - This was a reply to message #341508
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday January 23, 2013 9:43 PM
Finished my last class storyline for The Old Republic. Unless the upcoming expansion has a lot of new good class stuff, and I'm doubtful, I don't know how much longer I'll bother to play the game. Its rather repetative, and just doing the same damn quests over and over for slightly better gear is not my cup of tea. And I hate pvp, so that's the two greatest points of mmos out the window.

In short, TOR was an ok game. Some of if was really good, some of it was crap.
They did a great job with the companions, a varied job with the class stories, and a pretty lame job with the class/leveling/combat mechanics.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341620 - This was a reply to message #341613
Unbeliever

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,514

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday January 24, 2013 2:07 PM
QUOTED Finished my last class storyline for The Old Republic.

I played that for a little while with my brother. Just couldn't handle the repetitiveness you talked about. The best part was doing the side missions together, so then whenever we talked to people in the storyline, we got to compete over whose response would show. And that's not saying a lot about a game.

Right now, The Unfinished Swan, since it was cheap on PSN. I'm digging it, but I'm not entirely sure why. Has to be the art, I guess, because the gameplay really isn't... uh... existent.
2011 was way more apocalypsey than 2012.
 Message #341621 - This was a reply to message #341620
Nix

Friday January 25, 2013 9:43 PM
Having completed Morrowind, I decided to get Olde Skool and play some Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. That is, after I installed Dosbox and Dled the game from Bethesda's website. And learned the complicated string of commands to inform Dosbox that the game exists and tell it to run. Thank the computer gawds for the GUI.
 Message #341622 - This was a reply to message #341613
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday January 26, 2013 11:57 AM
QUOTED  Having completed Morrowind, I decided to get Olde Skool and play some Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

*looks at Daggerfall in the stack of CDs next to the computer*

I... oh dear.

Someone get my walker, please? And some prune juice?

Back in the 21st century... I'm working my way through Dishonored. So far it's pretty good, but mostly makes me want to re-play Thief II.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341623 - This was a reply to message #341622
Dogma75

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 169

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 10, 2013 4:07 AM
I am playing Hoi3 with all the add-ons modded (if I find some time) and sometimes Stalker...

[[Edited by Dogma75 on Sunday February 10, 2013 4:08 AM]]
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato....
"This is where we fight. This is where they die." - King Leonidas in 300
 Message #341659 - This was a reply to message #341623
Nix

Sunday February 10, 2013 6:12 AM
Damn Angel. You're five years younger than me and having a Daggerfall disc makes you feel old? Anybody know a good old folks home? I'll be needing one soon apparently.
 Message #341660 - This was a reply to message #341623
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

Sunday February 10, 2013 9:49 AM
I'm having fun making new guns in Dead Space 3.
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #341662 - This was a reply to message #341660

Listing 371 to 380 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 36 37 38 39 40