Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 361 to 370 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 35 36 37 38 39
tassanaburrfoot
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,976

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 20, 2012 2:00 AM
So, I am currently playing a TMNT fighting game on the PS2. Yes. I found it, it is awesome and I am playing it.
Slytherin Pride

W.W.D.D.

You are never too young to die nor too old to live. ~Me!

"Infinity is hard to grasp when I'm born destined to die." ~Lich-Nexus

"Hope is the dream of a waking man." ~Aristotle
 Message #340952 - This was a reply to message #340951
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday May 21, 2012 10:55 AM
My son-in-law.... oh god, if feels so weird saying that... works at GameStop, so we are getting a good rotation of games. As long as they have "enough" (determined by the manager really) of a game, or it's one of those games that just aren't moving, he can check a game out for four days. Weee, getting a good trial of any console games!!

Recently, Uncharted 3, InFamous 2, Sniper Elite V2 on my PS3, Max Payne and NHL 12 on his 360.
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #340954 - This was a reply to message #340952
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 26, 2012 6:32 AM
Well, my SIL just came home with a dozy. XBOX 360 Elite (the first black one... same as his), needing a power-supply, a HDD and controllers. FOR FREE! We grabbed his brick and one of his controllers and tested the system and it works just fine. I'm going to pick up a brick for $10-20 on eBay, grab an enclosure for a SATA HDD ($10) and toss one of my many 2.5" SATA HDDs into it and BAM! XBox 360 for $30. (And, pick up a controller whenever I see one cheap.)

I am going to have to get a set of shelves for my set up. The bedroom dresser is crowded now.

Message #340972 - This was a reply to message #340954
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 26, 2012 8:23 PM
Silv, you are a lucky SOB. I had to pay $30 to get my 360 fixed last year, and its a second generation.

Anyway, playing RAGE at the moment. Pretty fun shooter from id and Bethesda. Interesting storyline and tight controls. Play can get repetitive though, so its best to spread it out over a few days.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #340973 - This was a reply to message #340972
Silveran

Sunday May 27, 2012 4:12 AM

Message #340974 - This was a reply to message #340973
Nix

Monday July 23, 2012 8:42 PM
Just finished L.A. Noir last night. Pretty fun even if you aren't really into mystery and investigatory stuff. I just wish there was a way to non-lethally subdue suspects once the bullets started flying. Wasting half your suspects in a case really makes it difficult to tell whether you got the right baddie.
 Message #341102 - This was a reply to message #340973
Silveran

Tuesday July 24, 2012 2:47 AM
Fable III, going to be playing Fable II

Message #341106 - This was a reply to message #341102
Nix

Thursday September 20, 2012 10:58 PM
Brother and I got Borderlands 2 on launch day. Played a good 12 hours or so since. Plays like a dream. (if you liked the first one that is.) Graphics are upped a bit, but still retain the cartoony cell-shading that keeps all the over-the-top humor from detracting from the story. Also there's a Story! The main quest-line follows a logical progression, which is kinda cool.

On the bad side is the fact that it's still only 2 player splitscreen, and I found a gun early on that I refuse to give up. (Hey, it looks like an AK-47 with over-under twin barrels and has a bayonet. I don't care if it only does 19 damage a shot compared to my brother's 60 per shot pistol.)
 Message #341271 - This was a reply to message #341102
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday September 21, 2012 7:39 AM
Dead Island....still looking for blueprints, but as long as I have my blades, I'm good.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #341279 - This was a reply to message #341271
Silveran

Saturday September 22, 2012 8:51 AM
I started playing Elder Scrolls V: The Crack Edition a few days ago...

The SIL is playing Borderlands 2. I actually like the adjustments to the graphics, it's not a jarring. The first one looked like it was going for some cheap 3D effects, but it didn't work for me. But, I am liking it now. Figure I can start playing it in another week or so.

I wonder if the current or next gen Xbox will do what the PS3 can do with 3D TVs for multi-player games. I saw a demo of it at Gamestop a little while back with a Sony 3D tv they had on sale. One of the PS3 baseball games was doing it. You wear the glasses for the TV like normal, but instead of getting splitscreen in 3D for the two players, it drops the 3D effect in favor of making the whole screen on one "side" player 1 and the other "side" player 2 (except for the cut scenes which both see in 3D). So, for two player games you still get the whole screen. It was cool to me at least.

Message #341282 - This was a reply to message #341279

Listing 361 to 370 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 35 36 37 38 39