Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 341 to 350 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 33 34 35 36 37
TheShadowlord
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday March 23, 2012 11:44 AM
Please expand on this. This brief description leads me to have some probably wrong and entirely politically incorrect ideas about what it entails.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340812 - This was a reply to message #340809
Lunitari0

Ordo Nocturnus
RK: 15
MP: 9,002

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday March 24, 2012 4:59 AM
QUOTED  [Posted By TheShadowlord on 03.23.2012 11:44 AM]

Please expand on this. This brief description leads me to have some probably wrong and entirely politically incorrect ideas about what it entails.

-laughs- The main characteris a guy that finds out his heart is so weak that normal school, without nurses, is no longer safe. So, after months in the hospital, he goes to a school for the disabled. One is blind, one is deaf, one is an amputee ans so on, and the game runs through based on the choices he (you) make and goes through his life and relationships. The graphics are amazing - and, yes, I'm aware its basically a romance, but it is really addicting.

My Tumblr - My Contact Information and Gaming Contact Information can be found here, as well as my Writing and Editing Commission Resume. -smiles-
 Message #340814 - This was a reply to message #340812
TheShadowlord

Saturday March 24, 2012 3:07 PM
Ah, ok. I have nothing against romances - I enjoy a good romance as part of a story.
It's just that I rarely enjoy a story where the romance is the entire point of the story.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340815 - This was a reply to message #340814
Lunitari0

Ordo Nocturnus
RK: 15
MP: 9,002

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday March 24, 2012 8:29 PM
QUOTED  [Posted By TheShadowlord on 03.24.2012 3:07 PM]

Ah, ok. I have nothing against romances - I enjoy a good romance as part of a story.
It's just that I rarely enjoy a story where the romance is the entire point of the story.

Usually me either, but I'm really enjoying this one. It's kind of a secret shame for my gamer self. -giggles-

My Tumblr - My Contact Information and Gaming Contact Information can be found here, as well as my Writing and Editing Commission Resume. -smiles-
 Message #340816 - This was a reply to message #340815
marrs729

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,280

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday March 25, 2012 6:00 AM
QUOTED  [Posted By TheShadowlord on 03.19.2012 1:27 PM]

Having tried a Jedi character in addition to my Trooper and Imperial Agent, I can say that the Jedi Knight is by far the better class of the 3. Simply, it works faster and hits harder than the either of the other two, and so far I've gotten better gear earlier, which annoys me because I really liked the Trooper look and story.

Troopers are fun. Vanguard was my first, main, and only level 50 at the moment. All classes are fun and well-rounded. You can't really go wrong with either. Some might appeal more for others, depends on your play style.

QUOTED  [Posted By Silveran on 03.22.2012 5:55 AM]

So what is your tag? If anyone here wants to know, I'm Deirachel. I don't have any friends on PSN, yet

My PSN is Draaknar, if you happen to read this before I send you a friend request, Silveran.

I ordered Mass Effect 2 and Super Street Fighter off Amazon recently. I'm getting excited to dive back into the Mass Effect story. Loved the first one.
Answer me anything and I'll question you truthfully.
 Message #340817 - This was a reply to message #340816
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

Sunday March 25, 2012 3:53 PM
Got it... I'm kicking myself now... When I got the PS3 I got two games, DA: O and Ace Combat. And, I paid $20 for DA: O... and come to find out, I can get the DA: O Ultimate Edition for $19.99 on eBay, which includes ALL the DLC. So, I'm going to buy it, and trade in the regular version at GameStop. Pay $19.99 for all the DLC or pay $39.99 to get the Awakening Expansion....hmmm.

Edit: Fixed the damned smiley face crap.

[[Edited by Silveran on Tuesday March 27, 2012 8:18 AM]]
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #340820 - This was a reply to message #340817
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday March 26, 2012 11:15 PM
Wow, Silv. I know Dragon Age is good, but to be surprised every time you say it is going overboard.

Anyway, I just got Batman: Arkham City from the library. So far, plays like Arkham Asylum with a little smoothing out of the combat system. Which is a good thing. 'Course, I find myself wandering off from the mainline quests more often than not...Guess batman's got a little ADD going on.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #340821 - This was a reply to message #340820
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

Tuesday March 27, 2012 12:25 AM
Fable 3. I'm really only still playing it because I love being a giant, gay man in a chicken outfit rampaging across medieval fantasy land. And I do mean rampaging.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #340826 - This was a reply to message #340821
TheShadowlord

Tuesday March 27, 2012 1:54 AM
QUOTED Troopers are fun. Vanguard was my first, main, and only level 50 at the moment.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the trooper (lvl 50 commando here), and Elara Dorne and 4X are awesome companions (the rest are ok too). It's just that the other classes seem to be a tad more powerful.

Edit by Silv: SL, the code for the quote box is [ QUOTED] [ /QUOTED] (all caps is required).

[[Edited by Silveran on Tuesday March 27, 2012 8:21 AM]]

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340827 - This was a reply to message #340817
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

Tuesday March 27, 2012 8:17 AM
Damned coding. I forgot the smiley code for the surprised face is : O....
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #340829 - This was a reply to message #340827

Listing 341 to 350 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 33 34 35 36 37