Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 331 to 340 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 32 33 34 35 36
TheShadowlord
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday December 31, 2011 10:21 PM
I have never played any Fallout or Elder Scrolls game.
Still stuck on SW:TOR.
Same complaints as last time: I'm just not an MMO person. The story is decent enough to keep me hooked.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340552 - This was a reply to message #340549
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

Monday January 2, 2012 8:20 PM
SWTOR! And if anyone wants to join me on the US servers, I've got a character on Deathwind Corridor, and one on Krayiss Obelisk.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #340559 - This was a reply to message #340552
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday January 3, 2012 9:41 AM
*crawls in and coughs blood on the floor*

Sky... riiiiiimmmm...
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #340560 - This was a reply to message #340559
TheShadowlord

Tuesday January 3, 2012 2:23 PM
I'm on Rogue Moon, a European one.
i'll probably end up migrating to another one once my gf gets a new computer (so she can actually play the game), and we can do some stuff together. For now, i've only got the one character and I think I'll just play through the Trooper story before trying something else.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340563 - This was a reply to message #340559
DarkDalamar20

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,311

Wednesday January 4, 2012 8:13 PM
I'm also playing Skyrim.

They took everything that was awesome about Oblivion and made it double awesome...maybe even triple awesome. I love the inclusion of the finishing moves (nothing more satisfying then decapitating a rather nasty necromancer). I love the new weapon system and the fact that I don't need repair hammers...Being able to make my own armor is F'ing sweet. Oh...and you can run now! Fun fun.
Am I a bad person doing good things...or a good person doing bad things... - Dexter
 Message #340568 - This was a reply to message #340563
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday March 14, 2012 3:57 AM
I finally got a PS3, so I picked up Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II. Very nicely done. Lots of dialogue. And I love the fact there are some weapons with "Messy Kills" (i.e. different kill animations, like decapitations, or belly slice/neck slice combos.) That and if a melee fighter kills a "High Dragon" that character is shown on the neck of the Dragon slicin' and dicin'!
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #340764 - This was a reply to message #340568
marrs729

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,280

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday March 18, 2012 7:20 PM
Yeah, I love my PS3. Everyone should own one and add me on PSN. Dragon Age was superb. Only played through half of the sequel. It was good, but not as good as the first in my opinion.

Skyrim is great as well. The attention to detail is amazing. One day I was looking at a rough & rocky stream. And thought to myself, I wonder if I will see any salmon jumping upstream? And sure enough they were there, fighting the current.

I'm currently playing several games as I'm real bad at starting stuff and going from one thing to the other. Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic first and foremost. Love it, but seems the people in my guild keep falling away at the wayside. Hoping patch 1.2 will bring some people back. Rented Street Fighter X Tekken the other day and thought it was well made, great fun. Skyrim, of course, still working on my all-out wizard. Hard to push a spell past my companion and keeping her alive in the process.

And still enjoying Black Ops w/friends.
Answer me anything and I'll question you truthfully.
 Message #340781 - This was a reply to message #340764
TheShadowlord

Monday March 19, 2012 1:27 PM
Having tried a Jedi character in addition to my Trooper and Imperial Agent, I can say that the Jedi Knight is by far the better class of the 3. Simply, it works faster and hits harder than the either of the other two, and so far I've gotten better gear earlier, which annoys me because I really liked the Trooper look and story.

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340789 - This was a reply to message #340781
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

Thursday March 22, 2012 5:55 AM
QUOTED Yeah, I love my PS3. Everyone should own one and add me on PSN. Dragon Age was superb. Only played through half of the sequel. It was good, but not as good as the first in my opinion.

So what is your tag? If anyone here wants to know, I'm Deirachel. I don't have any friends on PSN, yet.

[[Edited by Silveran on Thursday March 22, 2012 5:56 AM]]
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #340805 - This was a reply to message #340781
Lunitari0

Ordo Nocturnus
RK: 15
MP: 9,002

Friday March 23, 2012 4:31 AM
I'm playing a downloaded game called, "Katawa Soujo School" - its an anime style game, based around a school for special needs.

My Tumblr - My Contact Information and Gaming Contact Information can be found here, as well as my Writing and Editing Commission Resume. -smiles-
 Message #340809 - This was a reply to message #340805

Listing 331 to 340 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 32 33 34 35 36