Discussions in Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
Moderated By Administrator

Forums
Entertainment
Games (Video/Computer, Board, Card... etc.)
What game(s) are you currently playing?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What game(s) are you currently playing?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 31 to 40 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 2 3 4 5 6
Anonymous62
RE: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 352

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday May 6, 2005 7:18 AM
QUOTED  I've been playing it for two years, and I started on the second disk around new years. I'm stuck fighting a couple of thieves out in the desert while I'm looking for, argh, what's his name, the Platinum Shadow.....Lloyd! The one that killed Lavitz

Can't quite remember are these the thieves that steal your dragoon sphere or not?

If you haven't gotten to that part sorry for ruining part of the game.
Having the feeling of never being able to see the person you love again is the worse feeling you will ever feel.
 Message #266582 - This was a reply to message #265900
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday May 6, 2005 8:16 AM
QUOTED  Can't quite remember are these the thieves that steal your dragoon sphere or not?

If you haven't gotten to that part sorry for ruining part of the game.

No prob, I don't mind as long as something like somebody dying doesn't get ruined. (which is why I quit playing Final Fantasy 7)

Nah, they're not stealing my dragoon spheres, but they do have this nasty trick where they can put one of my characters out of combat, and they always do it on Rose (Who I'm best at playing).
I haven't had this much trouble fighting someone since that crazy guy at the Shrine where you get the Silver Dragoon Spirit, on the first disc.

[[Edited by Avenging_Angel on Friday May 6, 2005 8:18 AM]]
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #266585 - This was a reply to message #266582
Geistlinger

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 10

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 28, 2005 5:05 PM
Let's see...

Neverwinter Nights. Playing minimally, as I've gotten a bit burned out on it lately, but I would definitely reccomend it.

Astral Masters. A CCG type game played on the computer. Thematically similar to Magic:The Gathering. Another I would reccomend.

Fantasy Grounds. Not really a game, per se, but more a way to play PnP games online. Another one I would recommend.
 Message #269886 - This was a reply to message #264347
Alanded

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,709

Tuesday June 7, 2005 4:09 AM
Advneture Quest. Pretty mindless online flash game, but useful if you are stuck waiting for yoru PC to render something and need a timekiller. Play at www.battleon.com.
This thread and forum for the Australian Revolution claim me. Obstruct we try not - we are wetly trouted with arms. And a war emu possesses me.
 Message #272153 - This was a reply to message #269886
lonewolfe619

Sweepsweek 1st Place: Member has won 1st place in a RPGC Sweepsweek. Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,123

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday June 7, 2005 5:20 PM
I am in the middle of three, two of which I can only play when the old lady is home. (She can't play them, but wants to see the story line)

First is Devil May Cry 3. I feel that it comfortably combined the first two and would highly recommend it, especially if you went through the first two.

Second is Prince of Persia: the Warrior Within. Again if you like the first one, you should love this one. There are infinitly more options and kills. Plus there are new weapons and sand attacks. Love the graphics and the music. (if you let the opening screen alone for a bit, it starts a video to Godsmack's I Stand Alone)

Third is the Lord of the Rings, the Third Age. This one I'm a little torn on. You are fighting through the game while the fellowship is doing their thing. Gandolf is the narrator and your 'mental' help. You even fight the Balrog with him. The graphics are good, including 109* movie clips. The fighting is similar to ff, but I'm still not sure that there are any random fights. Most of them come with a clip or part of the story. That leads me to the presumption that you can only level build so far, which is kind of similar to Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2, if anyone is familiar with that. I'd still recommend it, but I'm not a real big fan yet. I'm only starting Chapter 4 right now.
BOOOO! Did I scare you?
 Message #272336 - This was a reply to message #272153
Demon_King

Membrum
MP: 209

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday June 7, 2005 6:17 PM
This is my list of games I am playing... currently...

Diablo II
World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Resident Evil 4
Doom 3(whenever I borrow my friends X-Box)

I recommend every one of these titles. Diablo II is a Hack and Slash RPG. WoW is a MMORPG. Final Fantasy X is a all around great RPG. Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls is the only exeption in the list since you kinda have to be a Final Fantasy fan to want to play it but it is still good(for a handheld game). Resident Evil 4 like you have already heard is completely great compared to the others. With the third person shooting, no more fixed cameras, graphics, and everything else it is probably my favorite game on this list right now with WoW coming in a close second. Then Doom 3 is a great First person shooter game with great graphics and awesome horror effects.
Well hello there my I-really-never-knew-you-at-any-time-in-my-entire-life friend. May you be blessed the gods as to have a quick and painless death whenever you may wish it. Just hopefully not today... or tomorrow... or the next day... or the next day, or the next day. *Keeps going on until the end of time* And the nest day.
 Message #272356 - This was a reply to message #264347
Yuna_summoner

Initiare
MP: 40

Saturday June 11, 2005 4:54 AM
I recc. Everquest one or two fro the PC.
Great 3D Graphics. It rulez!

Currently

Halo II online... PMS clan
Everquest I&II (II partime)
Andi cheerlead between all of this! xD)

QUOTED  As the topic inquires... what game or games are you currently playing and would you recommend them
Life is a Grind... so you wish you could stop the grind? TOUGH LUCK! Deal with it.

If i have too you will also! ;P

Personal Quote :)
 Message #273265 - This was a reply to message #264347
arucard_of_hellsing

Initiare
MP: 9

Wednesday November 2, 2005 6:07 AM
Right now im playing stela deus, Legend of Zelda minish cap, FF7 , FF dawn of souls, Drakengard, and Breath of fire 3 all of which i recomend that you play some time in your life but good luck on finding the Breath of Fire games it might as well be soikoden 2 as hard as it is to find any of the games now.
In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation,Amen.
 Message #283387 - This was a reply to message #264513
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday November 2, 2005 4:34 PM
I am currently hooked on Dynasty Warriors 4.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #283418 - This was a reply to message #283387
Anonymous62

Membrum
MP: 352

Wednesday November 2, 2005 8:50 PM
I am currently playing halo 2 and Icewind Dale II. Also Unreal Tournament 2004.
Having the feeling of never being able to see the person you love again is the worse feeling you will ever feel.
 Message #283436 - This was a reply to message #283418

Listing 31 to 40 of 402 Replies

PAGES: 41 2 3 4 5 6