PAGES: 35 31 32 33 34 35
TheShadowlord
RE: What's on your AV player? IV

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday March 3, 2013 2:47 AM
Oh I know, but the general impression, at least in Norway, is that the really broad Southern drawl is Texan. No one ever said anything about these sort of ideas being accurate.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341707 - This was a reply to message #341706
TheShadowlord

Monday March 4, 2013 7:21 PM
"Ah, My Goddess."
Japanese series about a guy who gets a goddess girlfriend. Romcom, suggested by a friend.
Catchy opening, passable show. I'm enjoying it enough to finish watching it, not enough to watch it twice.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341723 - This was a reply to message #341707
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday March 9, 2013 8:16 AM
True Blood season 3

I watched the first two seasons about two years ago, and I'm being reminded of how good this show really is. Great acting, great writing, great use of setting, and the perfect blend of sex, drama, and horror.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341746 - This was a reply to message #341723
TheShadowlord

Tuesday March 12, 2013 12:14 AM
I finished "Ah my goddess" a couple days ago and was surprisingly bummed when it was over. Then I found out there was another series and movie bridge between them. Yay.

Also tried reading the original manga and was horrified at the godawful art. But the anime sticks rather closely to the original.

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341754 - This was a reply to message #341746
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday March 12, 2013 5:19 AM
Gotta remember the time period it was created SL... it wasn't bad for the time. But, I know what you mean cause I'm watching Chrono Crusade on Xbox360...
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #341758 - This was a reply to message #341754
TheShadowlord

Tuesday March 12, 2013 10:57 PM
The art in the manga is slowly getting better. Now it's just under par rather than painful (around book 30).
Started watching "Ah my goddess - Wings for everyone" (or whatever the proper translation is. I've seen several)

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341759 - This was a reply to message #341758
TheShadowlord

Thursday March 14, 2013 1:17 AM
Watched "The Incredibles" yesterday. Still pleased by how good a movie it is. The characters, the art and animation, the loving treatment of superhero cliches; everything is just right.

Watched "Resident Evil: Retiribution" today. I get the feeling there was a movie or two between this one and the last RE movie we saw. The movies get progressively worse. This one, apart from one or two cool scenes was painfully bad. I cry for the misuse of people like Li Bingbing (don't you just love that name?).

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341763 - This was a reply to message #341759
Lunitari0

Ordo Nocturnus
RK: 15
MP: 9,002

Saturday March 16, 2013 1:29 AM
AvA: I love True Blood!

In my DVD Player.... "Heathers".

My Tumblr - My Contact Information and Gaming Contact Information can be found here, as well as my Writing and Editing Commission Resume. -smiles-
 Message #341766 - This was a reply to message #341746
TheShadowlord

Thursday March 21, 2013 1:48 AM
A Game of Thrones, season 2.
Good so far.

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341771 - This was a reply to message #341766
TheShadowlord

Saturday March 30, 2013 2:24 PM
King Kong. The original.
First time I've seen it. Wine and good company to mock it were a bonus. I wonder how those poor dinosaurs can procreate fast enough on that little island to keep up with the 4 or 5 that Kong goes through in the space of a day.

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341785 - This was a reply to message #341771

Listing 321 to 330 of 345 Replies

PAGES: 35 31 32 33 34 35