PAGES: 2 1 2
Zerofox
RE: Cinema Sleuth Surprises

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 16

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday April 1, 2007 10:43 PM
As a video major it is slowly becoming more and more of a habit to guess things like this. However, one thing I like about these movies is going and seeing how the plot all ties together in the end. It's never always the who, but more of the why and how that makes it fun. A more recent movie actually impressed me with this one. The new release, "Dead Silence", was a great horror movie, but also gave a bit of mystery toward the ending. I was very impressed by the plot of the story and the morbid twists that it took along the way. The movie was from the makers of saw, so of course your in for a treat with the gore, but also twisted games and characters to match. I was very impressed with each part of this movie. Not only was the story great, but so was the cinematography and production was all around amazing.
 Message #312425 - This was a reply to message #312423
ZombieKiller13
RE: Cinema Sleuth Surprises

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 790

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday October 6, 2007 12:21 PM
Well I don't watch very many movies anymore but one that completely got me was Fight Club. I had no freaking idea that Tyler wasn't real. After watching it again it seems rather obvious but I didn't see it coming at all. Maybe I'm just not good at figuring that kind of stuff out lol.
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

If he gets up we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy! - Bender - The Breakfast Club

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #321252 - This was a reply to message #312425

Listing 11 to 12 of 12 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2