Conspiracy Theories - The New World Order
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories - The New World Order

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1
Shallandra
Conspiracy Theories - The New World Order

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Aer: Savant
RK: 11
MP: 4,650

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday December 18, 2005 2:45 PM
Beware - The New World Order is closer than you think! At least, that's the case if you believe in this particular theory:

Denver International Airport
Believed by many conspiracy theorists to be the Western headquarters of the New World Order, and a massive underground base and city is believed to exist underneath the airport. Reasons for this include: the airport is unusually large (larger than some major cities), is very remote with respect to the Denver, Colorado city center, there is to consist in the airport a set of bizarre murals (some of which have been painted over) depicting burning cities, gas-mask wearing soldiers, girls in coffins, Masonic symbols and strange writing. Others believe it is more likely that any strange qualities of Denver International Airport are a consequence of a typical overbudgeted government project.

I must admit, the Denver airport *is* a bit odd - and I remember it seeming rather large and somewhat difficult to navigate. I wonder what I would have stumbled across if I'd gone down those stairs that went into darkness??

Are there any other theories out there to suggest that The New World Order is close at hand?
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." ~ Mario Andretti

"Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet." ~ Chinese Proverb

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried." ~ G.K. Chesterton
 Message #286374
Damien
RE: Conspiracy Theories - The New World Order

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium. Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek.

Ordo Lucidus
RK: 16
MP: 10,266

Sunday December 18, 2005 3:25 PM
Any other theories? There's been at least 20 entire books written on the subject in the last 10 years alone. To some everything can be taken as a 'sign.' The death of the Pope, for example, weakening the internal consistency and strength of the Church, George W. Bush's personal war in the East, pop musicians, etc. The United Nations practically IS the New World Order as we understand it.

There's even alternating theories about what the New World Order IS. Some say it will be an Anti-Christian Satan-inspired Nazi German II. Some say it will be the Christian-control of the entire world in a very Nazi German II kind of way.

As for me.. I think we're already there. Civilians have NO idea what their governments are doing, the United Nations is consistently seeking to expand its control over the world's governments, the United States president is clearly on a campaign of world domination... I don't think having our foreheads stamped with bar-codes is all that far behind.
American by birth. Anti-Christ by choice.
"My god has a bigger dick than your god."

"Tolerance is the policy of those men who no longer believe in anything."
 Message #286905 - This was a reply to message #286374
Dexter_Attari

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 368

Monday February 18, 2008 8:30 PM
It all began in the mid to late 1950s.

The state of things in America was at a crossroads, fall to communism or triumph.

We took a subversive approach.

We installed a sort of underground manipulator. A puppet master. A Fuerher.

WE called this individual 'The Man'.

Basically we have shadow agencies running our gov underneath a guise of inefficiency....

I wish, Damien is right, Denver Airport, while interesting is just a government foul up I beleive.
BUMAYE! Hail Glory! BUMAYE!!! Thy will be done!!!
 Message #323849 - This was a reply to message #286905
Max

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,041

Monday February 18, 2008 9:44 PM
QUOTED  I don't think having our foreheads stamped with bar-codes is all that far behind.

Please, what do you think this is, 1984?

No, we'll just have National ID Cards with IR chips so that Big Brothe- I mean, Uncle Sam can see where we are at all times- I mean, protect us.

And then, when we've grown accustomed to those cards, new legislation will be passed and we'll be implanted with micro-identification chips, to save us the hassle of having to carry around those pesky cards.

Isn't our government just fucking grand?
Work Hard, Play Hard, Live Hard,

but Love softly, and with All your Heart
 Message #323852 - This was a reply to message #323849
ZombieKiller13

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 790

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday February 19, 2008 5:20 PM
QUOTED  Please, what do you think this is, 1984?

Well they do have two-way TVs now. Telescreens anyone?

For a second there I thought Damien was back but then I saw.

QUOTED  Sunday December 18, 2005 3:25 PM

[[Edited by ZombieKiller13 on Tuesday February 19, 2008 5:24 PM]]
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

If he gets up we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy! - Bender - The Breakfast Club

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #323871 - This was a reply to message #323852
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

Sunday May 25, 2008 12:26 AM
Wow. 2005. I don't know about conspiracy theories but I can put in my two cents worth about the current state of the world in regards to biblical prophecy..... but that would take a LONG time. Remind me later when I'm not headed off to bed.
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #326209 - This was a reply to message #323871

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1