Conspiracy Theories - Area 51
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories - Area 51

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 11 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
Shallandra
Conspiracy Theories - Area 51

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Aer: Savant
RK: 11
MP: 4,650

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday December 18, 2005 2:45 PM
Area 51

Also known as Watertown, Dreamland, Paradise Ranch, The Farm, The Box, Groom Lake, and The Directorate for Development Plans Area - is a remote tract of land in southern Nevada, owned by the federal government of the United States, containing an air field apparently used for the secret development and testing of new military aircraft. It is famed as the subject of many UFO conspiracy theories.

The U.S. Government does not explicitly acknowledge the existence of the Groom Lake facility, nor does it deny it. Unlike much of the Nellis range, the area surrounding the lake is permanently off-limits both to civilian and normal military air traffic. The area is protected by radar stations, and uninvited guests are met by helicopters and armed guards. Should they accidentally stray into the exclusionary "box" surrounding Groom's airspace, even military pilots training in the NAFR are reportedly grilled extensively by military intelligence agents.

Perimeter security is provided by uniformed private security guards working for EG&G, who patrol in desert camouflage Jeep Cherokee and Hum-Vee vehicles. Although the guards are armed with M16s, no violent encounters with Area 51 observers have been reported; instead the "camo dudes" generally follow visitors near the perimeter and radio for the Lincoln County sheriff. Modest fines (of around $600) seem to be the norm, although some visitors and journalists report receiving follow-up visits from FBI agents. Some observers have been detained on public land for pointing camera equipment at the base. Surveillance is also conducted using buried motion sensors and by HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopters.

What do you think really goes on in Area 51? There's obviously something there that the government is protecting - do you think it's some form (or proof) of extra terrestial life, or is that just a red herring to keep us from discovering what's really there?
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." ~ Mario Andretti

"Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet." ~ Chinese Proverb

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried." ~ G.K. Chesterton
 Message #286371
Antifreeze
RE: Conspiracy Theories - Area 51

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 34

Tuesday August 26, 2008 10:32 AM
While I'm not sure what's going on out at Area 51, I do know what I've seen with my own eyes.

When I was 11 years old (1984), my family lived in Wyoming. Usually once a month we'd make the 20 mile drive from the small town we lived in to the larger town to do grocery shopping. Well it was on one of these occasions after the sun had set my sisters and I were riding in the back seat of the land yacht of a baby-blue chevy impala that was my mom's pride and joy. We'd just left the SafeWay grocery store and were headed home for the night.

We were on one of the rural state roads, which we often travelled, when my mom spotted something odd in a family friends fields. She slowed the car, and we all watched in wrapped fascination as what appeared to be aerial search lights pierced the darkness sweeping over the field, then seemed to gather in one area over a herd of cattle.

We watched for a little while, until we got bored with the lights just hovering over the cows, and we proceeded on. When we got home, my mom called the rancher and let him know what she'd seen.

The next morning, the police and department of natural resources were knocking at our door wanting to know what we'd seen the prior night. It seems that several of the cattle had been dissected. From what I was told by my mom in later discussions once I was older, they weren't regular dissections either..

No tracks except those made by cows, and those arriving to investigate. No blood was found at the scene. The eyes, brain, spinal cord, and larger nerves, as well ass reproductive organs were missing from the corpses with no obvious means of removal.

Admittedly, we now have the technology to do some of these things. Laperoscopic surgery, lasers, and drugs like heprin which prevent clotting, and would allow the blood to be drained rather neatly and easily.

But it still amazes me how the entire brain, spinal cord, and major nerve bundles were removed without cutting.
"Humanity has gone way down hill... We started out as hunter gatherers, and somewhere along the line, morphed into murderous pack rats."... - Myself
 Message #328296 - This was a reply to message #286371
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 27, 2008 2:22 AM
Which proves that the only aliens visiting are the equivalent of retarded frat boys out looking for kicks, which for some reason happens to be killing cows in preference of any other type of animal.

My guess is that A51 probably was something secret at one time, but with all the hype around it, it's mostly harmless now. Probably something going on there, just so as to keep it from being a total waste of resources, but anything really secret is done elsewhere. And I don't credit the idea of aliens or magic or whatever being hidden there.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #328322 - This was a reply to message #328296
Antifreeze

Initiare
MP: 34

Thursday August 28, 2008 11:55 AM
QUOTED  Which proves that the only aliens visiting are the equivalent of retarded frat boys out looking for kicks, which for some reason happens to be killing cows in preference of any other type of animal.

Maybe they just have a taste for live beef brain

QUOTED  My guess is that A51 probably was something secret at one time, but with all the hype around it, it's mostly harmless now.

I tend to agree there, what ever the military was doing out there has pretty much lost all secrecy. I'm sure they probably just have an archive facility there now, or some such.
"Humanity has gone way down hill... We started out as hunter gatherers, and somewhere along the line, morphed into murderous pack rats."... - Myself
 Message #328403 - This was a reply to message #328322
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

Sunday August 31, 2008 5:17 PM
Damn the secrecy act.
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #328615 - This was a reply to message #328403
alexandraly

Initiare
MP: 10

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday March 23, 2009 12:49 PM
I agree it is real but aliens are stupid killing cows is dumb they should kill humans
 Message #332064 - This was a reply to message #328322
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Monday March 23, 2009 4:14 PM
Learn proper punctuation and how to compose a post so that it is readily intelligible to others. It's not that hard.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #332075 - This was a reply to message #332064
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

Monday March 23, 2009 6:47 PM
QUOTED  aliens are stupid killing cows is dumb they should kill humans

I might have a suggestion as to where they can start.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #332081 - This was a reply to message #332064
SisqAlpha

Tuesday March 24, 2009 5:55 PM

This one is too easy. Looks as if someone is deliberately trying to bait us... Should I oblige? No.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #332103 - This was a reply to message #332081
SisqAlpha

Thursday April 16, 2009 2:44 PM
I came across THIS and I figured I would toss it in here.

Message #332463 - This was a reply to message #332103

Listing 1 to 10 of 11 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2