Conspiracy Theories - Government Assassinations
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories - Government Assassinations

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
Shallandra
Conspiracy Theories - Government Assassinations

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Aer: Savant
RK: 11
MP: 4,650

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday December 18, 2005 2:45 PM
Ah, the government - aren't they supposed to work for the good of those they rule? That's what most of them say - but there are several theories out there that might suggest otherwise. One such theory is:

The death of Diana, Princess of Wales
Polls continue to suggest that around a quarter of the UK public, and a majority of people in some Arab countries, believe that there was a plot to murder Diana, Princess of Wales. Motivations which have been advanced for such a conspiracy include suggestions that Diana intended to divorce The Prince of Wales, that she intended to convert to Islam, and that she was pregnant. Organizations which conspiracy theorists suggest are responsible for her death have included French Intelligence, the British Royal Family, the British Intelligence services MI5 or MI6, the CIA, Mossad, the Freemasons, or the IRA. Alternatively, Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed are believed to be alive and living incognito.

What do you really think happened with Princess Diana? An accident? An intentional assassination? Was everyone in that car meant to die? Is it coincidence that the body guard can't remember what happened - or was he perhaps in on it? Or was he drugged by the government to forget?

What other deaths are suggested to be the result of an intentional assassination plot by a government?
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." ~ Mario Andretti

"Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet." ~ Chinese Proverb

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried." ~ G.K. Chesterton
 Message #286362
Flark
RE: Conspiracy Theories - Government Assassinations

Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek. Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,041

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday December 19, 2005 2:17 PM
I believe that Princess Di was probably murdered by certain members of the Royal Family. I don't believe that Charlie boy was in on it, his display of grief was much too convincing, unlike certain other members of the Royal Family.

The motive?

It is much rumored that Princess Diana had numerous extra-marital affairs, and it is generally accepted that she wanted to divorce Charles in order to marry the Arab, Dodi Al-Fayed. There were also rumours that she was pregnant with his child, and although 'apparently' it was 'proven' after her death that she wasn't, the Royal Family wouldn't have known that at the time.

I've also heard various other motives, but unfortunately that's as much as I'm familiar enough with to try to explain...

The execution?

Well I have no real idea how they would have staged the 'accident', but since we are talking about what would have been the work of country's top professional assassins, then we would expect them to do a good job.

We would expect the professional driver of Princess Diana to be... well... a good driver, right? He would have been used to so called 'paparazzi' photographers, who supposedly gave chase to the top of the range Mercedes he was driving... And so what anyway? What if they were being chased by photographers? Would they really have risked life and limb trying to get away from photographers taking pictures through a blacked-out glass window, using a flash at night. I would suspect they would have got extremely interesting pictures of their own reflection!

Next comes the claims that the driver was drunk! Absolute nonsense. If the driver was drunk, then do you serious think that Dodi, Diana and their body guard would have got into the car with him? The driver was a top chauffeur to a Princess, why would he risk his life and his job for a few drinks? And how come no one noticed him drinking?

More suspicions arrise from the initial eyewitness reports who claim to have heard a 'bang' just before the crash. Though strangely enough, these eyewitnesses were quickly dismissed and remained unconfirmed...

I smell sabotage!...

I smell assassins!...

I smell murder!....
I know you said you wouldn't tolerate excuses... but I have a really good one!
 Message #286974 - This was a reply to message #286362

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1