PAGES: 7 3 4 5 6 7
Max
RE: Annoyance is...

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,041

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday February 1, 2012 3:18 AM
QUOTED  Anyone want a roomate? I'll sell him cheap.

No thanks. As it is, we're getting a house guest for a while. My brother is moving in with us since he found out that one of his roommates is a crackhead. It's one thing to be a crackhead, but when my brother walks downstairs in the morning to find a line of crack sitting on the counter, in a house that is shared by him, the crackhead, and two military guys, there's an issue.

So, he's moving up here and the military guys are moving back into the barracks, because the crackhead's name is on the lease, and nobody is sticking around to be caught up in the possible shit-storm accompanied by the crackhead.
Work Hard, Play Hard, Live Hard,

but Love softly, and with All your Heart
 Message #340659 - This was a reply to message #340627
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday February 2, 2012 9:52 AM
I would be the ass who would wait for everyone to move out and then call in a tip to the cops.
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #340662 - This was a reply to message #340659
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday February 28, 2012 11:53 PM
Annoyance is finding out that I have to renew my "independent" status for federal financial aid every year. You know, in case my parents have magically come back from the dead or I've been adopted by Saudi royalty.

I fucking hate the financial aid system.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #340730 - This was a reply to message #340662
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday April 20, 2012 2:37 PM
Annoyance is this awful cold. After the cold in February, I've been coughing all the time. Just as it seems to be getting better, I'ms truck down with a helluva headache on Sunday (possible mild migraine?), I'm slightly feverish, then another cold and a cough that leaves me retching after the fits.

The hell?
I never used to get colds like this, and now I'm getting several a year.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340887 - This was a reply to message #340730
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Saturday April 21, 2012 1:37 PM
Welcome to getting old.

Message #340888 - This was a reply to message #340887
Lunitari0

Ordo Nocturnus
RK: 15
MP: 9,002

Sunday April 22, 2012 7:22 PM
Annoyance is, the damn Community Bus (it is what it sounds like - a free bus you can go all around my city on) starting it's run at freaking 6am, and since it stops RIGHT OUTSIDE my building, the beeping of the electric ramp going up and down (which I too, use, I know, I know - since I'm disabled) goes on for the whole 15 minutes that the bus waits for, and wakes me up. Starting at 6am. (the bus runs all day until 10pm, every 30 minutes, but I don't get up until 9:30am).

My Tumblr - My Contact Information and Gaming Contact Information can be found here, as well as my Writing and Editing Commission Resume. -smiles-
 Message #340892 - This was a reply to message #340888
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday June 3, 2012 5:59 PM
Annoyance is the local airstrip celebrating its 100th anniversary.
Planes of all types buzzing overheard all day the entire weekend. Sure, it's fun to see some ofthe older planes, like double-deckers, tripple-deckers, warplanes from the two world wars, etc. But from 10 am to 9 pm, three fuckingdays in a row. Sweeping low down over the city.
It's driving me bats. Is it too much to ask for one day which has no loud motorized monstrocities ruining the peace and quiet?
If it's not planes, propellor or F-16s, it's lawn mowers.

Some times I wish I lived alone in the wilderness with the internet as my only regular connection with the outside world.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #340998 - This was a reply to message #340445
Damien

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium. Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek.

Ordo Lucidus
RK: 16
MP: 10,266

Thursday June 14, 2012 7:56 AM
Annoyance is finding out, once you're done and ready to head back to the shop, that there's another house to do and even though you were mentally prepared to go home and be done with your day, you have a whole 4-5 hours of work to do now.

Annoyance is finding out that the 'house' is actually a four-plex. And after driving 25 minutes to get there instead of going home, annoyance is finding out that the four-plex isn't even ready and you should have just gone home, but your boss doesn't check anything before frantically calling to send you places for work that you can't do yet.
American by birth. Anti-Christ by choice.
"My god has a bigger dick than your god."

"Tolerance is the policy of those men who no longer believe in anything."
 Message #341007 - This was a reply to message #340998
Silveran

Thursday June 14, 2012 11:03 AM
First of all, where the fuck have you been? Second, what work are you doing (I have bad Damien the Jiggilo images in my head)?

Message #341009 - This was a reply to message #341007
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

Thursday June 14, 2012 9:50 PM
Annoyance is now...Trying to graduate! (Yes, it's taken me six years in 2 year Associates Degree program) However, due to the fact that I stopped talking to counselors after my second term I have no idea how to go about it. Since I live so far away, I can't just pop in and ask admissions, and calling doesn't do any good since the entire phone system for the campus blew up and has to be completely pulled out and re-installed (just before finals week to boot).

Ah well. It's just about over. "Serenity now" and all that.

As far as Damien goes: I'm guessing Plumbing or Carpet installation.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #341010 - This was a reply to message #341009

Listing 51 to 60 of 69 Replies

PAGES: 7 3 4 5 6 7