PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 139 Replies

PAGES: 14 1 2 3 4 5
Lich_Nexus
Funny Is...

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday September 28, 2009 10:11 AM
I have two...

Bubba was in the front yard being a dutiful father and practicing serve returns with his two elder shitheels, as they are on local volleyball teams. Dragonlady, being the dutiful mother is always nagging them to put on shoes when outside... and par usual, daughter was not waering them. So Bubba serves and the ball meambers in the direction of the middle and youngest shitheels, who aren't paying attention.

So daughter yells, "heads" as she runs towards it and plants her feet to return the serve. Just as her mouth finishes the "s" in heads, her heels slip on the grass and she goes down. There was no, "oh shit I'm falling" manuevers... one moment she's upright, the next she's on her back, hands to her sides sliding on the grass. Luckily it was the grass and her head hit a nice soft patch... we was laughing to the point of inability to breathe. In fact, Dragonlady almost peed herself.

Later that night, middle shitheel "crop dusts" me. To those not in the knowing, getting a crop dust is when someone walks by you while your sitting down, pivits their ass towards you and cuts a fart, then continues on their chosen path. He's laughing at me and mom replies, "you going to take that" to me. Which i responded that i was to tired to care. At first i was think on paying daughter a dollar to go whip his ass but decided against it as it was a manner of person honour to avenge myself.

So about thirty mintues later he is sitting on the couch with me, totally relaxed in the moment. I get that familiar churn in my bowels and state that I need another cup of coffee. I walk in front of him and then around the couch towards the kitchen. His head is at perfect level with my ass so I lift my left leg and plant my cheeks against his neck and head and let loose with a "thunder-buster". He tore ass to the bathroom to wash his head to the sound of much laughter... even grandpa was laughing his ass off.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #335309
DragonLady
RE: Funny Is...

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday September 28, 2009 12:13 PM
QUOTED  In fact, Dragonlady almost peed herself.

Thanks for the re-cap there Lich! Now I'm sitting at work reading this little post of yours and about to "pee" myself AGAIN! Not to mention my boss is wondering why the hell im crying and laughing right now, and all I can say is "I guess you had to be there lol"

QUOTED  He tore ass to the bathroom to wash his head to the sound of much laughter

Needless to say he got up at 4 a.m. to take a shower today, still complaining about the butt funk!

Now for my turn to post on this new lovely little thread Lich.
Funny,despair and happiness all in one, is walking into the living room and seeing Lich curled up in a little ball on the couch with his head on Sisq (my husband for those of you who don't know) sucking his thumb sleeping........and ohhhhh yesssss I have the PICS! Will post soon.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #335313 - This was a reply to message #335309
Lich_Nexus

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday September 28, 2009 12:41 PM
QUOTED  Needless to say he got up at 4 a.m. to take a shower today, still complaining about the butt funk!

Boy needs to learn not to fuck with the master. Next time I'll get him in the face with his mouth open!

QUOTED  sucking his thumb sleeping

Lying bitch! I don't suck my thumb...

Message #335317 - This was a reply to message #335313
DragonLady

Membrum

Monday September 28, 2009 12:46 PM
QUOTED  Lying bitch! I don't suck my thumb...

LOL Pics will prove all Lichy! *Cackles* Don't fuck with DragonLady!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #335319 - This was a reply to message #335317
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

Monday September 28, 2009 1:44 PM
QUOTED  Lying bitch! I don't suck my thumb...

Then that wasn't a thumb, eh?

Funny is someone in my Geography class having to explain is "That's what she said" shirt to the elderly teacher.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #335321 - This was a reply to message #335319
Lich_Nexus

Monday September 28, 2009 2:14 PM
QUOTED  Then that wasn't a thumb, eh?

Why you little rat-fuck...

QUOTED  "That's what she said" shirt

Care to explain it to me?

Message #335322 - This was a reply to message #335321
DragonLady

Membrum

Monday September 28, 2009 5:56 PM

suck it!
 Message #335327 - This was a reply to message #335322
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday September 28, 2009 8:38 PM
Looks like a thumb in mouth there to me.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #335332 - This was a reply to message #335327
Lich_Nexus

Monday September 28, 2009 9:16 PM
Photoshopped lies!

Message #335334 - This was a reply to message #335332
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday October 4, 2009 2:48 PM
And now we not only have "I know it R tru bcuz I edited the Wikipedia" but we also have "I know it happened bcuz I R fotoshop mastur."
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #335371 - This was a reply to message #335334

Listing 1 to 10 of 139 Replies

PAGES: 14 1 2 3 4 5