PAGES: 16 4 5 6 7 8
TheShadowlord
RE: RAGE is...

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday August 6, 2010 12:02 PM
Hard-wired stuff in their brain which makes them act irrationally.
Still, it's better that way than those all too common exceptions that maltreat children.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #337761 - This was a reply to message #337750
DragonLady

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday August 19, 2010 11:51 AM
Rage is STILL not finding a house! Going to look at one on Saturday though. All of the rest have been dumps.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #337896 - This was a reply to message #337761
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday September 3, 2010 3:28 AM
Rage is weddings.

My lovely, much-needed Labor Day vacation is being consumed by one when I could be enjoying the finer side of greek street on campus. Not only do I want to go back to Nebraska like I want to get a root canal without pain medication, but I bloody hate weddings. All weddings, not just this one.
I love my brother, his fiance is great, but this whole thing is such a production. The dresses, the hair, the shoes, the travel - someone just fucking shoot me now. I've gone through half a bag of Halloween chocolates, almost out of cigarettes, and I'm not even packed yet. With a metric shit-ton of homework waiting for me when I get back. Typical.

EDIT: Oh! And the bride to be threatened to throw me headfirst out a window if I try to take advantage of the open bar at the reception.

[[Edited by Avenging_Angel on Friday September 3, 2010 3:30 AM]]
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #338019 - This was a reply to message #337896
TheShadowlord

Friday September 3, 2010 3:42 PM
QUOTED  Oh! And the bride to be threatened to throw me headfirst out a window if I try to take advantage of the open bar at the reception.

...why?

what the hell is the point of an open bar other than to take advantage of it?

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #338024 - This was a reply to message #338019
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday September 7, 2010 9:41 AM
QUOTED  what the hell is the point of an open bar other than to take advantage of it?

This whole being technically underage thing, it's a problem.

RAGE is being suckered into a date, and it being terrible. Who the hell goes in for a kiss on the first date, when the other half is quite clearly not interested and being a bitch?
I managed this awesome matrix back bend thing to avoid it. Ugh.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #338042 - This was a reply to message #338024
TheShadowlord

Tuesday September 7, 2010 10:46 PM
stupid age limits

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #338049 - This was a reply to message #338042
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

Thursday December 23, 2010 11:19 PM
So I went into work yesterday and walked into my area just to find a massive lake across a good portion of the warehouse that was a couple ofinches deep. No, problem. It's just the runoff from the roof that was unable to drain becaus it was trapped by a wall of snow four feet deep by the back door.
Two hours of guys with squeegies, the floor scrubber, and the Inventory Control Manager moving saturated raw materials found us with a mostly lake free environment...... And now the rage.

Well, not rage, not exactly but definitely stronger than annoyance. Let's call it a deep disgust.

I was parked by my line, doing some paperwork when one of the building maintenance techs came over an told me he was going to be running the heater on full blast until the end of my shift. "Shit! I ain't going to bitch."..... but I am. All last winter we were told that the heating system was broken and so far this winter I have been freezing my damn balls off, just quietly suffering through the days, assuming that the heat was still broken.
It pissed me off hat I sat under that heater, happier than a pig in shit, understanding fully how Bob Cratchett (sp?) must have felt when Scrooge finally released the purse strings and allowed him to burn more coal. This is my rage. That I am able to sympathize with this literary figure so fully in the modern age.
I work for Scrooge. I haven't seen a raise in three years, freeze my ass off so they can pinch a few pennies, and keep working there to ensure that my family is taken care of because I can't afford to find anything else.

"You should be glad you have a job."

Piss off. I am glad I am employed at this time and will continue to keep my mouth shut at work, but it still doesn't change the fact that these assholes exploit our work ethic and loyalty to our families in order to keep us making them money. Yeah, they've even taken to using the crappy economy as a subtler hammer to hang over our heads.

Oh well. That was yesterday, this is today and as Gomez Addams would say; "I'm feeling much better now."
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #338942 - This was a reply to message #338049
Anbu_Elf

Membrum
MP: 113

Friday January 7, 2011 10:34 PM
Rage is being betrayed by someone you thought was your friend a long time ago. I thought the stupid bitch would be out of my life when I moved out of state, but of course that would just be too easy. Nope, she has to look me up on facebook and add my husband as a friend. They exchanged numbers and are now the best of friends. I explained to him what she did to me, and he's still friends with her. She told him that she's a Satanist, the people who give Wiccans like us a bad name, and yet, he's still friends with her. He hates everything she is, but can't find anything wrong with her!!!! Does that make any sense to anyone else, because it sure as hell doesn't make sense to me.

Honestly, I'd never wish anything bad to happen with anyone, but she keeps sending my husband little hints that she wants him to be with her even though she has a boyfriend. She's trying to mess with my family, and I don't appreciate that! ... Why is it illegal to kill sluts? Honestly, I think it would be a fun sport, starting with this bitch.
 Message #338994 - This was a reply to message #338942
TheShadowlord

Friday January 7, 2011 11:03 PM
Ouch.
Is this the kind of thing you want to talk to someone about, or just need to vent your rage?
We're all here to help.

- Stephen Roberts
 Message #338995 - This was a reply to message #338994
Anbu_Elf

Membrum
MP: 113

Saturday January 8, 2011 2:30 AM
Thanks, venting definitely helps. Mostly I just need to tell him how I feel, but it's not easy since he's such good friends with her... How do you tell your significant other that you wish one of his friends would die without getting him mad at you? Doesn't sound easy.
 Message #338997 - This was a reply to message #338995

Listing 51 to 60 of 153 Replies

PAGES: 16 4 5 6 7 8