PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 41 to 50 of 153 Replies

PAGES: 16 3 4 5 6 7
Lich_Nexus
RE: RAGE is...

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday June 14, 2010 7:12 PM
Really?

I always thought having a heaving man dripping sweat all over you was something women liked.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #337189 - This was a reply to message #337188
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday June 15, 2010 1:19 AM
Oh jesus fucking christ. You two shouldn't be allowed in public.

And yes I did catch something. It's called bait. I should have put the hook through it's spine and threw it back out. At least I know SOMETHING is alive in that god forsaken pit.
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #337204 - This was a reply to message #337189
Lich_Nexus

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday June 15, 2010 1:29 AM
When we're playing Guitar Hero and I'm left alone. I snoop around for the secret drawer so I can see what kind of freaks you two really are.

Message #337207 - This was a reply to message #337204
DragonLady

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

Monday June 28, 2010 12:10 PM
Rage is having to go home after work and continue to get the damn mess from the water line cleaned up still and have to call the landlord! I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #337423 - This was a reply to message #337207
Lich_Nexus

Monday June 28, 2010 12:23 PM
Whew...

When I seen you posted some rage, I thought I took to much blackberry cobbler home with me

Message #337424 - This was a reply to message #337423
DragonLady

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

Monday June 28, 2010 12:40 PM
QUOTED  When I seen you posted some rage, I thought I took to much blackberry cobbler home with me

LOL I actually thought it would have been all gone when I got up this morning....Sorry I fell asleep on ya last night, I was whooped!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #337426 - This was a reply to message #337424
Damien

Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium. Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek.

Ordo Lucidus
RK: 16
MP: 10,266

Tuesday August 3, 2010 7:45 PM
Rage is when some random boyfriend-of-a-friend tries to pick my child up out of her stroller without permission. Don't ever fucking touch my child without written fucking consent. Next time someone reaches for my kid without permission, I'm cutting off their hands and nailing them to their fucking forehead. Every morning they can look in the mirror and be reminded that, now, they have no choice but to keep their hands to themselves.
American by birth. Anti-Christ by choice.
"My god has a bigger dick than your god."

"Tolerance is the policy of those men who no longer believe in anything."
 Message #337733 - This was a reply to message #337426
TheShadowlord

MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 4, 2010 7:17 AM
Not that I have kids, but I have always thought it at best impolite in the extreme to start touching other people's kids without permission (preferably an unsolicited offer). At worst, well, it's Damien time.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #337736 - This was a reply to message #337733
Kitiara

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,452

Thursday August 5, 2010 7:23 AM
Happens all the time and drives me crazy. The worst are clucky older women, who wont give her back even when she's wide eyed and screaming. They've even gone so far as to tell me I'll regret it if I don't get her used to it, because I'll never be able to leave her with anyone...

Bullshit. She loves my mum, that's all the extra we need. I didn't have a child just to palm her off to other people so I could do other things. She is what I'm doing with my life now and I love it.

Damn I wish I wasn't all talk when I say I'm going to smack someone upside the head. I'm such a pushover. The best I can manage lately seems to be "Please pass her back to me, she's hungry"... At least those old birds don't lactate, then I'd be floored for excuses.
Anyone you can describe as chipper is to be avoided. You never know when they'll crack. Eventually, they're gonna start gnawing on the nearest thing they can, whether it's a hood ornament or wristwatch, wrist still attached; a moment when that uniform they've made for themselves breaks down and they fall to pieces, right out of it. Give me the life-haters any day. They'll play you straight. -Oobie
 Message #337749 - This was a reply to message #337736
nanuk

Ordo Terra: Savant
RK: 8
MP: 2,373

Thursday August 5, 2010 7:45 AM
QUOTED  Damn I wish I wasn't all talk when I say I'm going to smack someone upside the head. I'm such a pushover.

But you have the perfect excuse now, surely? Assuming you're trying to maintain some semblance of civility if you get a little... aggressively protective no one's going to say anything to a new mum.

And also, just screw 'em.

It's ridiculous how people feel they have free reign to do that kind of thing- same as touching pregnant women's bellies. It completely put pays to regular societal norms re personal space and unsolicited physical contact. Don't know why people assume it's okay to do it. Though I'm the other end of it- people just thrust babies at me to look after and I can't bear it, assuming a double x chromosome means I couldn't possibly be more thrilled to look after some strange, vomit-scented child. Happens so much I've just started refusing. Why are people so odd about children?
"Just imagine the headlines 'Howard Moon, Colon, Explorer'. Got a ring to that don't it?"

"Colon Explorer?"

"You know what I'm saying."
 Message #337750 - This was a reply to message #337749

Listing 41 to 50 of 153 Replies

PAGES: 16 3 4 5 6 7