PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 21 to 30 of 153 Replies

PAGES: 16 1 2 3 4 5
Lich_Nexus
RE: RAGE is...

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday October 10, 2009 12:26 AM
QUOTED  Rage is... Safer when people don't have guns.

Wrong.

It's safer when stupid fucks don't have guns. Bubba and myself are responsible and safe gun owners. It's unjust and biased to punish us for the transgressions of others. Illegalizing them insures only stupid fucks are armed, and it will change nothing.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #335440 - This was a reply to message #335439
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday October 10, 2009 2:18 AM
Rage is... when people don't understand the difference between gun control and gun responsibility. A tax ain't going to do shit for the real problem of violence with guns - illegal firearms - and as Lichy pointed out:

QUOTED  It's unjust and biased to punish us for the transgressions of others. Illegalizing them insures only stupid fucks are armed, and it will change nothing.

A gun is a tool - nothing more, nothing less. In the hands of a responsible gun owner, it's a useful one. In the hands of a stupid fuck or criminal, it's a bad one. Just because it's a tool you yourself don't require for your lifestyle doesn't mean it should be prohibited for everyone.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #335441 - This was a reply to message #335440
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday October 10, 2009 6:24 AM
QUOTED  Illegalizing them insures only stupid fucks are armed

Rage is people not knowing the difference between homonyms such as ensure (as in to make certain) and insure (as in to steal money) or they're/their/there and your/you're and definitely ue's. Then it turns to disgust when they can't understand my jokes at the differences between antonyms of homonyms. Write -> right -> wrong etc.
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #335443 - This was a reply to message #335440
Lich_Nexus

Saturday October 10, 2009 2:28 PM
We understand you're jokes. There just not funny.

Message #335446 - This was a reply to message #335443
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

Saturday October 10, 2009 3:20 PM
Now you're just trying to make me gouge my eyeballs out.

I wasn't referring to anyone here when I said those that don't understand me. I was more referring to the host of people who call Arkansas home.
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #335450 - This was a reply to message #335446
Aeramae

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

Thursday January 14, 2010 7:00 AM
More rage:

1. Having a drunken idiot tell people on Facebook that my sister-in-law, my husband, and myself "don't care" about the Haiti earthquake. We know what is happening, but we also can't do anything about it other than pray. Money makes it hard to donate, and some of us have people to take care of here at home, thereby making it hard for us to even consider volunteering to go.
2. Having same bitchidiot (yes, one word, you can use it) decide that this is big enough for her to throw drunken fits over, but not that huge earthquake in China a few years ago, or the tsunami in Thailand a few years before THAT, or throwing a stink over FUCKING KATRINA!!! Oh yeah, she blamed people, but she didn't fucking DO anything beyond that.
3. Knowing that she won't do anything other than blame us for "not caring" while we watch American Idol. Can't fucking do anything about it right now, so why fucking constantly dwell on it, throw us into a depression, which for SOME of us means we won't do SHIT, and just go "oh the world is shit now, why bother?"
4. This one is slightly minor, but it pisses me off that my computer STILL isn't back yet, so I'm using a loaner, which occasionally jumps my cursor to a previous point in the text, and causes me to have to redo shit I've already done, and also has the tendency to take me to ask.com when I try to click on something I actually want to see.

5. HAVING TO FUCKING HIDE MY FUCKING RUM FROM THE DRUNKEN BITCHIDIOT WHO IS TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE DON'T CARE!!!! AND HEARING THAT FUCKING WHORUNT TELL PEOPLE SHE DOESN'T LIKE RUM! GUESS THE GHOST TOOK IT.

End rant.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #335862 - This was a reply to message #335450
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

Saturday May 8, 2010 2:22 PM
Rage is entirely aimed at my downstairs neighbors. For people I've never met, it's impressive how low my opinion of them is just based on the noisy bullshit they make us put up with.

For example, last night (or this morning, whatever you want to call it) one of them decided to get into a very, very loud argument with his girlfriend while I was fresh back from work and searching for much-needed sleep. First I wake up to the sound of a woman crying and repeating "No, no, no" which makes me think I've either got an Amy Winehouse fan on my hands or I need to call campus security. Then both parties begin to yell and throw shit again. Repeat for an hour, until what sounded like his roommate showed up to add a third voice.

Four in the goddamn morning.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #336435 - This was a reply to message #335862
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 9, 2010 9:18 AM
AvA, you should have called on your ZAST training and your twisted sense of humor to resolve the situation. Grab the nerf gun, bust in their apartment, launch a few darts at their heads, and tell them you're sorry but you thought there was a zombie attack underway. Cue Ninja smoke bomb and you extricate yourself back to your apartment.

1> They realize they got someone's attention.
2> They'd probably be so dumbfounded by the entire situation, that the argument would be forgotten for a few hours at least.
3> Maybe they'd be quiet, hoping that the zombies don't hear them. You never know, they could be believers too.
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #336450 - This was a reply to message #336435
Lich_Nexus

Sunday May 9, 2010 11:35 AM
QUOTED  First I wake up to the sound of a woman crying and repeating "No, no, no" which makes me think I've either got an Amy Winehouse fan on my hands...

I don't get it. But something tells me its both clever and funny.

@ Bubba... which reminds me, you need to use your family law enforcement connection to hook us up with riot shields.

Message #336469 - This was a reply to message #336435
SisqAlpha

Ordo Aqua: Savant
RK: 5
MP: 953

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 9, 2010 12:34 PM
No go Hoss, that man is an oak and won't bend to help the civilian populace. We'll have to make our own. Plexiglass heated to the right temperature to make it soft enough to shape into a curve, and two layers for better durability.
"Tuna and bread. Tuna and bread."-----

"Fuck tuna and bread. Star Trek is on."
-------------------------------------------------
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~George S. Patton
 Message #336485 - This was a reply to message #336469

Listing 21 to 30 of 153 Replies

PAGES: 16 1 2 3 4 5