PAGES: 16 1 2 3 4 5
Aeramae
RAGE is...

Ordo Aer: Scholar
RK: 10
MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday September 19, 2009 10:11 AM
Despair is for things that make you sad, unhappy, depressed, yadda yadda yadda. Defiance is stepping up to "the man". And we all know what happiness is. Now it's time for RAGE! Things that just piss you off, be it something you read about, something that happened to a friend or family member, or something that happened to you personally. Now is the thread for rage.

Rage is...

....finding out your mother-in-law threw away your electric toothbrush, then lied saying she put it with the other tootbrushes. Guess what folks! IT AIN'T THERE! She owes me a new fucking toothbrush, but I won't get it, cuz then she'd have to admit to her fuck up.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #335077
darknightrei
RE: RAGE is...

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 331

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday September 19, 2009 12:05 PM
Rage is...

...a plethora of talentless hacks trying to steal my mic, straight up disrespectful ghetto trash interrupting me and jacking backup mics during my set, some bitch I don't know being incredibly rude to my best friends, and my inability to stand up for myself at times.
"Not to pull your halo down...around your neck and tug you off your cloud...But I'm more than a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends...to the dead" James Maynard Keenan
 Message #335081 - This was a reply to message #335077
AnimusAniKorSaxcian

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 488

Monday September 21, 2009 10:21 PM
...coming home to an apartment strewn with dirty dishes and burn marks in the carpet, and then being the one who has to clean it up.
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"Nor would I, were I given the full rights of an Englishman. But to call me one without those rights is like calling an ox a bull. He's thankful for the honor, but he'd much rather have restored what's rightfully his."- Ben Franklin in 1776
 Message #335120 - This was a reply to message #335081
Flark

Sweepsweek 3rd Place: Member has won 3rd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek. Contributor: Silver: This member has donated up to $50 to the RPG Consortium.

MP: 3,041

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday September 22, 2009 4:59 AM
RAGE is when machines who were supposed to make our lives easier think they know better than what I'm telling then!!!

rrrrRRRRRaaagggghhhhHHHHH!!!
I know you said you wouldn't tolerate excuses... but I have a really good one!
 Message #335140 - This was a reply to message #335120
Aeramae

MP: 3,280

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday September 22, 2009 7:54 AM
Rage on, oh corseted one!

Rage is realizing someone tried to steal my special rum, and it's been 6 months before it was found.
Leader of the Amazonian Army, and fighter for the Female Initiative.

Bitchy since 1999.
 Message #335146 - This was a reply to message #335140
CandlestickJay

Membrum
MP: 348

Thursday September 24, 2009 11:58 AM
...doctors refusing to give my swine-flu, bed-ridden 5 year old sister Tami-flu because it was too late and she would just have to push through it. Bull-shit.
"I love you."
"No you don't. You only say you love me because I FEED you."
 Message #335213 - This was a reply to message #335146
Lich_Nexus

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday September 25, 2009 6:52 AM
Bummer, I was expecting another brownie horror story Mae.

QUOTED  Rage is...

...a plethora of talentless hacks trying to steal my mic, straight up disrespectful ghetto trash interrupting me and jacking backup mics during my set...

Uhm... Trei. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but dude... you're white!
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #335226 - This was a reply to message #335081
darknightrei

Membrum

Friday September 25, 2009 9:08 AM
QUOTED  Uhm... Trei. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but dude... you're white!

Oh shit foo, this negro's crazy! Who you callin' white Wonderbread? Seriously though, I take my music seriously. All personal opinions about rapcore bands aside, when some ignorant rapper types try to take what I've worked hard to earn then I'm gonna be pissed. Seriously, you think for even a second Lamb of God would sit back and let some hair metal douche steal the mic? It's basically the same thing in my opinion.
"Not to pull your halo down...around your neck and tug you off your cloud...But I'm more than a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends...to the dead" James Maynard Keenan
 Message #335234 - This was a reply to message #335226
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday September 25, 2009 10:16 AM
QUOTED  Seriously though, I take my music seriously. Blah blah blah...

Could have fooled me. All I'm seeing so far is a combination of the worst aspects of the "ignorant rapper" and "hair metal douche" attitudes.

RAGE is financial aid people. 'Nuff said.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #335236 - This was a reply to message #335234
darknightrei

Membrum

Friday September 25, 2009 12:26 PM
QUOTED  Could have fooled me. All I'm seeing so far is a combination of the worst aspects of the "ignorant rapper" and "hair metal douche" attitudes.

You're absolutely right! Thank you for that insightful look into my own attitude. I'll get to work on that right away.

RAGE is having to fill out the exact same application for the 4th time. Damn job force.
 Message #335238 - This was a reply to message #335236

Listing 1 to 10 of 153 Replies

PAGES: 16 1 2 3 4 5