PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1001 to 1010 of 1013 Replies

PAGES: 102 98 99 100 101 102
Lunitari0
RE: Despair is...?

Ordo Nocturnus
RK: 15
MP: 9,002

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 10, 2012 7:51 AM
-hugs DragonLady-

My Tumblr - My Contact Information and Gaming Contact Information can be found here, as well as my Writing and Editing Commission Resume. -smiles-
 Message #341347 - This was a reply to message #341346
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 10, 2012 2:23 PM
*hug*
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341351 - This was a reply to message #341347
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday October 11, 2012 1:16 AM
Sounds like he's under the impression he will be able to get away with illegal activities at his biological father's home. Hopefully, he will actually be a parent and show your son the error of his ways quickly enough.

Despair is realizing you wrote the wrong thing on a postcard (Sorry A_A...).
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #341353 - This was a reply to message #341351
DragonLady

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday October 11, 2012 10:36 PM
Thank you guys! It's still hard, but it getting easier. No that is a lie. Anyhow I have to stay strong for our other children, just looking for ways to keep busy and entertained. Thinking about doing a family/friend potluck this weekend.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #341355 - This was a reply to message #341353
Avenging_Angel

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

Thursday October 11, 2012 10:59 PM
God save us from angry teenagers. And I thought my niece was being a shithead trying to milk her parents divorce for as much as possible... just damn.

QUOTED  Despair is realizing you wrote the wrong thing on a postcard (Sorry A_A...).

How wrong are we talking here? Misspelled my name or I'm going to need to burn your house down to wash away the blot you've left upon my honor?

Despair is that everyone I like seems to be having a terrible week, while people I detest are doing just dandy. Me, Oobie, DL here, a couple of other friends. Hell, even a casual acquaintance I ran into exchanged a mutual look of "Man, fuck this shit" when I said the best part of this week was that it's almost over.

Oh, and no one to watch Red Dwarf with now.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341359 - This was a reply to message #341355
DragonLady

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 310

Thursday October 11, 2012 11:42 PM
I would watch it with ya, if I were closer lol
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
 Message #341360 - This was a reply to message #341359
Silveran

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium. Master Sweeper: The member that got voted as a master sweeper during a sweepsweek.

Ordo Ignis: Novice
RK: 12
MP: 5,919

Friday October 12, 2012 3:03 AM
I asked about your (now ex) boyfriend. Not really horrible, but not the right thing.
Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione
 Message #341362 - This was a reply to message #341359
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

Tuesday October 16, 2012 8:52 PM
Despair doth be the consequences of unusual weather patterns. For the better part of three months the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Northern California) had no rain what so ever. What moisture we did have came in the form of fog. Last week, about this time, we suddenly start to get rain. Nothing huge, just sprinkles and drizzle. Come yesterday, however, the heavens opened up and began dropping an inch or two of rain (depending on area) in the matter of 8 hours.

Now for the fun part: Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. one day of this sort of weather causes minor flooding, but otherwise the river basins can handle it. In fact, the river by my house barely rose. My basement however decided to be wet. As far as we can tell, the ground is just so dry that the sudden influx of water overwhelmed its ability to absorb the water, which forced the water to run in between the ground and the cement that makes up the basement floor. The pressure exerted by the house forced the water to take the path of least resistance which seems to have lead straight through a couple of cracks in the cement.

So, I spent last evening shop-vaccing gallons of water off the basement floor. I filled my 6 gallon vacuum 5 times in 10 minutes, and later filled a much larger one that my uncle brought over. Luckily, it seems the worst of the rain is over.

I hate summer and all it brings.
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #341375 - This was a reply to message #321212
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 17, 2012 2:22 PM
That sucks. Good luck with that.

But, 'summer'? Does this have a different meaning over there than it does here?
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341382 - This was a reply to message #341375
Nix

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 448

Wednesday October 17, 2012 11:18 PM
We had a really, really dry summer which means the ground is so dry the rainwater that is here now since the turning of the season just runs off it rather than soaking in. The result is my basement woes. Therefore, I hate summer.

[[Edited by Nix on Wednesday October 17, 2012 11:19 PM]]
-This message brought to you by Nix, Mercenary to the Grammar Nazi regime
My gaming groups new motto: Wet the Sock! (Not as dirty as it sounds)
 Message #341383 - This was a reply to message #341382

Listing 1001 to 1010 of 1013 Replies

PAGES: 102 98 99 100 101 102