What's for dinner?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What's for dinner?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 61 to 65 of 65 Replies

PAGES: 7 3 4 5 6 7
Novaximus
RE: What's for dinner?

Contributor: Gold: This member has donated over $50 to the RPG Consortium.

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,622

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday April 2, 2013 6:59 PM
I had a store bought sheppards pie just the other day. Yum

I've been rocking some pilsbury recipies. The easiest one by far is buying the cressent rolls (I prefer the butter tasting ones). Wrap them up around a hotdog. Sometimes I'll use two triangle's into one square-ish shape, throw a slice of cheese on it, then the hot dog and wrap it up. But yeah you just chuck it in the oven for 15 minutes and that's it. Maybe make a side of mac & cheese or some veg.

Another great one is their Grands Buiscuits (16 ounce size)with ground beef filling. Cook up a 1 lbs. of ground beef. I preffer adding salt, pepper and ton of Mrs. Dash to season the ground beef as it cooks. You dont need to add oil to the pan or anything, just throw the ground beef in and it'll self grease. Optional...(add a can of sloppy joe sauce after the beef is cooked). Next take a baking sheet and use either non stick foil or spray it with something then flatten out a biscuit into something that looks like a 6 inch disc. throw a slice of cheese on it (or sprinkle some shredded cheese of your liking) and add your beef. Then you pinch the biscuit over your filling like a pita pocket. I like to eat this with a side of instant mash patotoes/and or veg.

Tonight I've got two chicken breasts thawing in the frigde. I'm going to try this boxed alfredo thing with it. It looks like one of those hamburger helper type of prepared cooking kits. I'd like to figure out how to make the chicken "blackened"
± Sometimes to become great one must become small ±
 Message #341788 - This was a reply to message #341784
Avenging_Angel

MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday April 2, 2013 11:08 PM
It's only Tuesday, and this week already sucks so I need comfort food. Probably going to make some felafel and tabouli later so I can sob over my pita.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341794 - This was a reply to message #341788
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Friday April 5, 2013 3:06 AM
Plowman's lunch for breakfastlunchdinner.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341797 - This was a reply to message #341794
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Monday April 8, 2013 7:23 PM
Lasagna yesterday and balti chicken two days ago (made after a recipe in our much-loved Indian cookbook).
Balti was good, even if I went a little overboard on the garam masala. I've taken to doubling the spices in the recipes from the get go, and in this case it was a little too much. Still good, but not quite as good as it would have been with a little less garam masala.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341800 - This was a reply to message #341797
Avenging_Angel

MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday April 15, 2013 1:52 AM
My baking experiment lately has been scones. I found a really good, simple scone recipe that has a lot of room for tweaking. Today I did spiced with clove, nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon, with a spice rum cream glaze on top. Fingers crossed for the results.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341809 - This was a reply to message #341800

Listing 61 to 65 of 65 Replies

PAGES: 7 3 4 5 6 7