Discussions in Current Events
Moderated By administrator

Forums
General Forums
Current Events
New to this site. I see White Wolf is popular.
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: New to this site. I see White Wolf is popular.

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1
Jet_Jenkins
New to this site. I see White Wolf is popular.

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 7

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday May 3, 2013 12:48 AM
Hello guys and gals. I'm just creating an account, after I found out Yahoo died. Oh, well. It's dead.(Yay, kind of.) RP Haven is garbage, and very uninteresting to me. BUT, I've been checking out this site and it seems that WoD is rather popular here, or my eyes are lying. I can't tell anymore. IF that is the truth, I would be glad to stay and welcome you all with open arms. Though, the Hunter series is my favorite series from WW.... Go, me.
 Message #341830
TheShadowlord
RE: New to this site. I see White Wolf is popular.

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 5, 2013 3:19 AM
Hello and welcome to the site.

This is a very, very quiet site. We have periods of activity and periods of inactivity. This is one of the quiet times, so don't get weirded or annoyed out if there is a delay between posting and response. New blood is always welcome, but sadly doesn't stay long.

We are kind of like old vampires, slowly slipping into torpor, barely rousing ourselves when something happens.
Or old ents, growing more and more tree-like, if your taste runs to more classical literature.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341835 - This was a reply to message #341830
Jet_Jenkins

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 7

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday May 8, 2013 12:44 AM
Thanks muchly, friend! I did notice how quiet this site is after I looked on it for a few days, watching, waiting. But, seeing as this is a common sight on this site.<--- Lol. I understand. I am patient man, so I will not be derailed by the delay. I do so look forward to seeing WoD rps, and to invade them with my Hunter. The life of a Wayward is the life for me.
 Message #341839 - This was a reply to message #341835
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday May 10, 2013 5:03 PM
Hermit for me, the one time I played. Game never really went anywhere, but I liked my character.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341843 - This was a reply to message #341839

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1