PAGES: 1
tassanaburrfoot
Aurora Massacre

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,976

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday July 28, 2012 10:01 AM
I'm actually surprised that this has not been spoken about here.

For those may not be aware, here's a link about the massacre: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/exclusive-movie-massacre-suspect-l aid-out-plans-in-package-mailed-to/

People are sick. They say the guy was calling himself a "Joker." Seriously? And his idiotic lawyer is trying to get him off on an insanity plea. What he needs is a bullet in the head.
Slytherin Pride

W.W.D.D.

You are never too young to die nor too old to live. ~Me!

"Infinity is hard to grasp when I'm born destined to die." ~Lich-Nexus

"Hope is the dream of a waking man." ~Aristotle
 Message #341118
TheShadowlord
RE: Aurora Massacre

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday July 29, 2012 5:06 AM
People are fucked up. I will leave it to trained professionals who have actually interacted with the guy to see if insanity is the case. I doubt it will end up - insanity pleas are notoriously last ditch one in a million chance efforts.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #341122 - This was a reply to message #341118
Avenging_Angel
RE: Aurora Massacre

Ordo Ignis: Scholar
RK: 13
MP: 6,290

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday July 29, 2012 7:55 PM
QUOTED  And his idiotic lawyer is trying to get him off on an insanity plea. What he needs is a bullet in the head.

My heart bleeds for the people who've lost friends and family, but I've dealt with paranoid schizophrenics - which they seem to think he is - and I absolutely do NOT think killing him would be right. It's a condition that comes on relatively fast, once most people are at an age where they are independent enough others might not notice. I'm not saying that it makes it better, but killing him won't give anyone back their loved ones, just add the blood of someone who was not in control of himself to the body count.

Also, you make insanity plea sound like "getting off"? I don't think being committed for the rest of your life to a security ward is exactly a victory.
Everywhere I go I repeat: I do not belong here.

Who will bring me hemlock in their own hands?
- Renee Vivien

Reality is an illusion that occurs with a lack of alcohol.
 Message #341131 - This was a reply to message #341122

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1