Discussions in Relationships (Love, Friendship and Family)
Moderated By administrator

Forums
RPGC Lifestyle
Relationships (Love, Friendship and Family)
RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 41 to 50 of 101 Replies

PAGES: 11 3 4 5 6 7
Lich_Nexus
RE: RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 3, 2008 1:09 PM
QUOTED  Of course! But actually, for me, dating too. I suppose I limit myself that way but I also have the luxury to do so, as I was single by choice before I met Chung. In fact, I dumped my last girlfriend and turned down several offers from guys that weren't worth it to me since then. Personally, it's because I'm picky and don't like putting up with crap.

But since you asked about me, now you know!
*cue Bill Nye's now you know voice*

Yeah, but knowing creates more questions. I'll stew on it a bit more until insatiable curiosity trumps decorum.

QUOTED  I never said it was more sacred, in fact I personally believe that one's personal thoughts and feelings are more important. I just think balance is key for how physically, mentally, and emotionally close you are with someone, at least for me.

True, and I didn't mean to make it seem I was suggesting you did. More a commentary that it was something that seemed to be purposely avoided in this discussion by all participants. And you can see for yourself the vitriol flung at me when I innocently brought it up.

QUOTED  A lot of people rush into focusing on the physical side of things and overlook who their with, which was really the point I was trying to make.

Agreed, as I've been guilty of that myself on both extremes. Confusing sexual compatability with love, and having sexual compatability lead to love. Both took a big bite out of my heart, the latter bleeds the longest which might explain a cynical position at times. But I digressed.

QUOTED 
QUOTED 
QUOTED  It's stranger when you're in a group of guys and you say that. Get a lot of funny looks, lemme tell ya.

And I'm sure they were thinking the same thing I am...

FAG!

*hands Unbeliever a bundle of sticks for lighting on fire* >.>

You can't respond to this. I'm sure you understand many people are complexed individuals, beings possessing a multitude of facets. This is my Cro-Mag facet speaking to UBs feminate facet. And this is a facet I only show to my cronies whom share a Y chromozone. While you are granted the priviledge of a voyeuristic view into primal male thinking, you can't enact on that knowledge. That's cheating.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #323353 - This was a reply to message #323351
Unsinn

Initiare
RK: 1
MP: 7

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 3, 2008 3:00 PM
QUOTED  While you are granted the privilege of a voyeuristic view into primal male thinking, you can't enact on that knowledge. That's cheating.

Pardon me; I figured this was neutral territory and was trying to be friendly. I'll let you men have your talk then. *bows out*
"There's no telling if the man who speaks now is the waker or the dreamer." -Laozi
 Message #323357 - This was a reply to message #323353
Lich_Nexus

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 3, 2008 8:57 PM
Too late! You've violated my brainwaves and encroached on me and Oobies male bonding.

I need a hug Oobie!

Message #323366 - This was a reply to message #323357
Unbeliever

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,514

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday February 3, 2008 9:13 PM
QUOTED  And I'm sure they were thinking the same thing I am...

FAG!

My brother says so occasionally, anyway.

QUOTED  I need a hug Oobie!

*hug*

*ass-squeeze*
2011 was way more apocalypsey than 2012.
 Message #323368 - This was a reply to message #323366
Lich_Nexus

Tuesday February 5, 2008 1:15 AM
*sniff*

Thanks Oobie

Message #323411 - This was a reply to message #323368
Kitiara

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,452

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday February 5, 2008 5:41 PM
QUOTED  FAG!

Nothing about this thread seems to be suggesting otherwise so far...

Oh, sorry Lich, am I encroaching?

And why aren't you ever on yahoo anymore? Bubbles and I have been reminded of you incessantly the past few weeks, I'm needing a hit
Anyone you can describe as chipper is to be avoided. You never know when they'll crack. Eventually, they're gonna start gnawing on the nearest thing they can, whether it's a hood ornament or wristwatch, wrist still attached; a moment when that uniform they've made for themselves breaks down and they fall to pieces, right out of it. Give me the life-haters any day. They'll play you straight. -Oobie
 Message #323433 - This was a reply to message #323411
Lich_Nexus

Wednesday February 6, 2008 6:01 AM
QUOTED  Nothing about this thread seems to be suggesting otherwise so far...

Oh, sorry Lich, am I encroaching?

YES!

See, what you hens are lacking is understanding. I am not implying homosexuality upon Oobies part. Quite the contrary, I am applauding him on having the tenacity and courage to speak his heart within a group of males whom may not share is level of enlightenment. As for myself, I'd probably lower myself to that level as not to disrupt the herd and speak about the joys of rubbing my face between a pair of large titties while doing an oogie-boogie.

QUOTED  And why aren't you ever on yahoo anymore? Bubbles and I have been reminded of you incessantly the past few weeks, I'm needing a hit

I've been forgetting to log on to yahoo when online posting, I've been remembering more the past few days, so perhaps yo'll catch me.

Message #323436 - This was a reply to message #323433
Antifreeze

Initiare
MP: 34

Tuesday August 26, 2008 11:52 AM
I know it's a bit late to chime in on this thread.. but i can't resist throwing my two cents in..
QUOTED 
QUOTED 
QUOTED 
QUOTED  It's stranger when you're in a group of guys and you say that. Get a lot of funny looks, lemme tell ya.

And I'm sure they were thinking the same thing I am...

FAG!

*hands Unbeliever a bundle of sticks for lighting on fire* >.>

*shake of the head* Clearly the hetro notion of gay people is still warped.. and you need educating.

You can't have it both ways folks..

Either we're nancy mincing queens with no balls.
Or we're aggressive sex fiends with no respect for anyone.

Both are mutually exclusive.

Now, from an insiders point of view.. Dating in the gay world is, challenging. Especially for someone who tends to be quiet, shy, and socially awkward.

We aren't that different from straight people, except with two guys, you have double the ego to deal with. And I'm sure the straight guys out there will agree. Men are dogs, and we're always looking for a place to bury the bone. I'm not afraid to admit it.

But I'm also not afraid to say that when I'm in a relationship, despite the temptation to stray, I consider it a point of honor to remain faithful.
"Humanity has gone way down hill... We started out as hunter gatherers, and somewhere along the line, morphed into murderous pack rats."... - Myself
 Message #328297 - This was a reply to message #323436
Lich_Nexus

Saturday September 6, 2008 11:52 AM
Tsk, tsk...

Perhaps the homosexual notion of heterosexual men is warped as well. The core essence of hetero-male bonding is implied homosexuality and toilet humor. While I'll use the term "that's gay" or "fag" when expressing something, it is in no way in context to true homosexuality or my impression of gay people... more like slang usage.

I'll contend it can be considered rude or inconsiderate, but that is not my intention.

Message #328935 - This was a reply to message #328297
Antifreeze

Initiare
MP: 34

Saturday September 6, 2008 1:43 PM
QUOTED  hetero-male bonding

Is that where you tie up the hunky neighbour guy and do unspeakable things to him, all of which are sexual?

Seriously, my idea of male-bonding is more along the lines of working on the car, fixing a roof, going fishing, camping and the likes, not insulting one another. Hell we get enough of that from our siblings, why do we need it from our friends?
"Humanity has gone way down hill... We started out as hunter gatherers, and somewhere along the line, morphed into murderous pack rats."... - Myself
 Message #328941 - This was a reply to message #328935

Listing 41 to 50 of 101 Replies

PAGES: 11 3 4 5 6 7