Discussions in Relationships (Love, Friendship and Family)
Moderated By administrator

Forums
RPGC Lifestyle
Relationships (Love, Friendship and Family)
RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 21 to 30 of 101 Replies

PAGES: 11 1 2 3 4 5
Lich_Nexus
RE: RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,037

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday January 25, 2008 12:12 PM
QUOTED  Lichy, you know I've got nothing against you.... but I really want to kick you in the giblets about now.

Me!?

You're the one who uttered the most offensive bullshit thus far.
Pierced from below, souls of my trecherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

The Classical Greeks were not influenced by the Classical Greeks!
 Message #323131 - This was a reply to message #323123
evilmouse

Membrum
RK: 2
MP: 165

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday January 25, 2008 9:18 PM
Thanks Luna, I'm gunna need it. I'm one of those terribly shy guys who treat women well and is very loving and caring. Which also means I'm the kinda guy who is passed up at every turn... LOL

it also doesn't help being in a new state living on your own at the age of 19. I'm too shy to rebuild the friend base that I once had. But now since I'm so afraid of being hurt again from a cheating girlfriend I'm afraid to get too close to anyone. After my ex cheated on me not once but twice, it is a bit intimidating. Esspecially with all of the handsome, buff, big guys out here in the all beautifull California... There really aren't as many beautifull women as they say, but the men are everywhere... LOL.

Oh and sry it took me so long to post here, I didnt really think you were going to take this from our OOC section. LOL I thought it was a joke haha.

[[Edited by evilmouse on Friday January 25, 2008 9:19 PM]]

[[Edited by evilmouse on Friday January 25, 2008 9:21 PM]]
message posted via iPhone, so please cut some slack on grammar. Also forgive me if it isnt as long as you would like.
 Message #323148 - This was a reply to message #323131
ZombieKiller13

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 790

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday January 25, 2008 9:20 PM
QUOTED  I'm one of those terribly shy guys who treat women well and is very loving and caring. Which also I'm the linda guy who is passed up at every turn... LOL

I'm the same way evil. Girls think I'm too nice to date. They say that they're afraid it will ruin our friendship. Good luck with your girl man.
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

If he gets up we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy! - Bender - The Breakfast Club

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #323149 - This was a reply to message #323148
evilmouse

Membrum

Friday January 25, 2008 9:28 PM
Well idk of that's what they say about me or not, the only girls I asked out said yes. They were both friends first.

The first only lasted a week, so I don't really count it. It ended when she cheated on me at a new years party when she banged some " fuck twad ".

And the other lasted 3 years and ended after my finding her cheating on me for the second time. She cheated on me many more times than that I'm sure. But I only had solid proof twice, so that's all I really count.

So I haven't had a good run at it. I just want to meet a nice pretty girl, that I can acctually trust. I want to be able to be with someone I can just sit next to on the couch and cuddle with as we watch a movie or a show. I don't need some
super hot babe, I don't want that. Just someone I feel like I click with and can share a bond with...

I'm a loser I know... :/
message posted via iPhone, so please cut some slack on grammar. Also forgive me if it isnt as long as you would like.
 Message #323150 - This was a reply to message #323149
Unbeliever

Ordo Aer: Novice
RK: 9
MP: 2,514

Friday January 25, 2008 11:26 PM
QUOTED  I'm one of those terribly shy guys who treat women well and is very loving and caring. Which also means I'm the kinda guy who is passed up at every turn... LOL

Contrary to popular belief, girls aren't after assholes. Some just wind up with them because they're good at pretending. Or, they're just flawed people who have a hard time adjusting to relationships. Not every asshole in the world is the wife-beater, verbally abusive dickhead. And not every person that can't get a date is roses, sunshine, and sweet, sweet cuddles.

QUOTED  But now since I'm so afraid of being hurt again from a cheating girlfriend I'm afraid to get too close to anyone.

Then get over it. A bad thing happened. They do that in life. Not meaning to sound callous, but come on. Using one bad experience to justify further weakness or depriving yourself is just plain backwards.

QUOTED  Esspecially with all of the handsome, buff, big guys out here in the all beautifull California... There really aren't as many beautifull women as they say, but the men are everywhere...

Is, uh... Is this a different California than the one I spent twenty-one years? Because it sounds different.

QUOTED  I'm the same way evil. Girls think I'm too nice to date. They say that they're afraid it will ruin our friendship.

I can pretty well bet no girl has ever sat around thinking about a guy, and then thought to herself, "No... he's too -nice-." To be bluntly honest that probably means they're just not interested in you, and don't foresee that changing. It's not because you're too nice. You just don't appeal to them that way. They'd say you're barking up the wrong tree, but... they're too nice.

You're just going for the wrong girls. That's really all that is.
2011 was way more apocalypsey than 2012.
 Message #323152 - This was a reply to message #323150
evilmouse

Membrum

Saturday January 26, 2008 12:43 AM
Firstly, i never said i was passes up because i was nice. I know i get passed up because im too shy to make a move half the time. That is somthing im fine with, because if im not comfortable enough asking her out then we arent close enough.

Secondly, I can agree with what your saying. Although and it isnt somthing that just magically happens when someone tells me to. Because you aren't the first person to tell me this.

Thirdly, until you know where im living in Cali, as it is a big state, i would appreciate it if you held off on the criticizems. I'm living in Placerville which is a tiny town that you could walk the length of in less then an hour at a liesurly pace. So where I am living is surely populated by different people than where you were living.

I aplogize for how immature my third statement sounded, but it irratated me.
 Message #323153 - This was a reply to message #323152
Lich_Nexus

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday January 26, 2008 9:02 AM
Upon further relevancies:

QUOTED  [Posted By Max on 01.25.2008 7:58 AM]

Or you could just be yourself, and not be a fuck-twad.

Uhh... yeah we could go with that. But insecure, needy, over-eager douch-bag doesn't seem to be working thus far.

QUOTED  [Posted By Max on 01.25.2008 9:11 AM]

I guess it depends on your priorities.

Oh me? It's to find myself a swell plutonic friend whom I can pine over for the next year, waiting for that magical moment when she'll come around and see what a sweet guy I really am! Oooooo-wee, I'll be dancing around farting pixie dust when that time inevitably comes! :rolls eyes:

Message #323159 - This was a reply to message #323153
Unbeliever

MP: 2,514

Saturday January 26, 2008 3:24 PM
QUOTED  Firstly, i never said i was passes up because i was nice.

No. You didn't. Somebody else I was quoting and replying to did.

QUOTED  Secondly, I can agree with what your saying. Although and it isnt somthing that just magically happens when someone tells me to. Because you aren't the first person to tell me this.

Then what's the wait? Nobody's going to get over it for you. And, on the subject of magic, it's not going to magically become easier. Ever. You just have to decide to get over it. It's not easy now, nor will it ever be. So, the sooner you get to setting your head right, the sooner it'll actually happen.

Again, I'm really not trying to be an ass about it. That's just the way it is. You're the one with the power to change things.

QUOTED  Thirdly, until you know where im living in Cali, as it is a big state, i would appreciate it if you held off on the criticizems.

Grew up in Lodi. About an hour away from Placerville. Pompous, overbearing town filled with lots and lots of money... which I did not have. So, take your problems, and add lots of rich snobs.

Overcoming is really not so difficult as people make it out to be.

QUOTED  Uhh... yeah we could go with that. But insecure, needy, over-eager douch-bag doesn't seem to be working thus far.

I bet you went off early your first time, didn't you, Lich?

I kid, of course. Yeah. The man's right. The ability to be laid back and natural is an important one. Makes a person a lot more interesting, anyway.
2011 was way more apocalypsey than 2012.
 Message #323171 - This was a reply to message #323159
Kaia

MP: 2,793

Saturday January 26, 2008 6:23 PM
QUOTED 
QUOTED  Thirdly, until you know where im living in Cali, as it is a big state, i would appreciate it if you held off on the criticizems.

Grew up in Lodi. About an hour away from Placerville. Pompous, overbearing town filled with lots and lots of money... which I did not have. So, take your problems, and add lots of rich snobs.

Overcoming is really not so difficult as people make it out to be.

I grew up in Shingle Springs, and went to high school in Placerville...I know how it is up there.
The beatings will continue until moral improves!

I'M INVINCIBLE!!!

A friend will help you move....
A really good friend will help you move a body.........

Buckle Up!!! It makes it harder for the Aliens to snatch you from your car!!!!
 Message #323173 - This was a reply to message #323171
Lich_Nexus

Monday January 28, 2008 10:11 AM
QUOTED  I bet you went off early your first time, didn't you, Lich?

Like twenty bucks lasts that long.

QUOTED  I kid, of course. Yeah. The man's right. The ability to be laid back and natural is an important one. Makes a person a lot more interesting, anyway.

So in other words, put up a facade...

Message #323197 - This was a reply to message #323171

Listing 21 to 30 of 101 Replies

PAGES: 11 1 2 3 4 5