Discussions in Relationships (Love, Friendship and Family)
Moderated By administrator

Forums
RPGC Lifestyle
Relationships (Love, Friendship and Family)
RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 101 Replies

PAGES: 11 1 2 3 4 5
LunaMaria
RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

Ordo Aqua: Novice
RK: 3
MP: 474

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday January 22, 2008 3:48 PM
This is a continuation of the Pokemon OOC (Yes there is a large amount of irony there).

To reply to ZKs last post

I am not happy with myself, the list could be endless and depressing.

Its good your still friends. My ex managed to be quite a bastard about it and now he completely ignores me and its almost been a year.

I know a load of girls that aren't clothes obsessed with their looks but were quite a gothic crowd, so I'm not sure that applies.

Good Luck Evilmouse,
"I have no idea with what weapons World War 3 will be fought with but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

One day I'll cause that war, Terran Empire anyone?
 Message #322882
ZombieKiller13
RE: RPG Consortium Lonely Hearts Club

Ordo Aqua: Scholar
RK: 4
MP: 790

RPGC MAIL USER VISIT USER HOMEPAGE VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday January 22, 2008 5:21 PM
That doesn't help me any unless I move to England lol.
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

If he gets up we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy! - Bender - The Breakfast Club

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #322887 - This was a reply to message #322882
StoicFervor

MP: 620

Tuesday January 22, 2008 5:38 PM
Best of luck with that ZK, lol.

If it makes y'all feel better, the one ex of mine that I would still get back with lives in Australia. Maybe it was just all that we had to put up with during our relationship, but she's the only ex that I think would be worth the rest of my life. The only other girl I might consider marrying I met while visiting some friends in Virginia, and she was from Ireland, just attending school in the US. Just wish I still had her address.

As for American girls, it seems that the good ones are taken or there's a good reason they're not taken. In a four county area, there's only three girls, maximum, that I've met and would seriously consider dating.

So unless things change drastically, look for me to save some cash and head Down Under or to Eire for a bride. *shrugs*

[[Edited by StoicFervor on Tuesday January 22, 2008 8:56 PM]]
'Sic vis pacem para bellum'

Sometimes I aim to please, other times I shoot to kill.

"Enemies are the price of honour."

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Honesty might be the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
 Message #322888 - This was a reply to message #322887
nanuk

Ordo Terra: Savant
RK: 8
MP: 2,373

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday January 23, 2008 4:29 AM
Just thought I'd mention that I'm perfectly happy and content romance-wise.

That is all

Bluh, seriously- don't waste your time worrying about things like that or whining about them. I had friends who spent all of their time whinging that they didn't have boyfriends, and considered themselves lacking and incomplete as people- if you see yourself that way how the hell is someone supposed to find you interesting?
(I am no longer friends with those girls, two of which are in horribly miserable marriages, one to a gropey leech and another to a gross psycho who thinks he's a holy healer, with a third to a budding alcoholic soon following)

If something's supposed to happen it will. I was a confirmed (and blissfully happy) singleton (who wouldn't be when we've got power showers etc.) and found myself completely accidentally (alcohol may have been involved) in a 'situation', which has now turned into a four-year thing. Completely out of the blue.

Another friend was the same, and has been going out with a lovely guy for 5 years now, and got engaged last year.

Wasn't looking for it, wasn't worrying about being considered a single loser. If you are, you can't be yourself, and that's what's eventually going to attract the right person.

[/smug triteness]
"Just imagine the headlines 'Howard Moon, Colon, Explorer'. Got a ring to that don't it?"

"Colon Explorer?"

"You know what I'm saying."
 Message #323006 - This was a reply to message #322888
TheShadowlord

Ordo Ignis: Savant
RK: 14
MP: 7,202

Thursday January 24, 2008 5:06 AM
Play more RPGs. That's how I found my girlfriend.
I feel happy...I feel happy!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts
 Message #323061 - This was a reply to message #323006
teutonicknight

Ordo Terra: Scholar
RK: 7
MP: 1,567

Thursday January 24, 2008 10:12 AM
Ah, lovely teen angst. It's a part of growing up. You'll get through it eventually. Either that, or you'll be one of those adults that never finds contentedness like Nanuk was mentioning.

I've never had a girlfriend. Never. Why? Because I'm not going to settle for someone I don't really want to be with. (Or because I'm not going to force myself on someone who doesn't want to be with me.) Eh, whatever's going to happen will happen. If I ever find someone, much awesomeness. If I don't, then I'll just be lonely the rest of my short life.

I'm not going to be someone different to try to attract someone, that'll just lead to more pain and suffering. Nor am I going to accept someone that I can't deal with. It may take some time (or even more, in my case), but something will happen, and when it does, it'll be all the better.
If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Commander in the Glitterqueens and General of the mighty Puchuu army!

Der Comicstein!
 Message #323070 - This was a reply to message #323061
Max

Ordo Terra: Novice
RK: 6
MP: 1,041

Thursday January 24, 2008 12:50 PM
QUOTED  I've never had a girlfriend. Never. Why?

Because you're gay? Oh, wait...maybe I should keep reading...

I tend to agree with TK's view of things, ZK, but I'd be careful. Right about the time that you are happily single, looking forward to a long length of time without having to deal with the emotional baggage of a relationship, Love will sneak up behind you and whack you once or twice with a baseball bat.

Or maybe that was my ex...lol.
Work Hard, Play Hard, Live Hard,

but Love softly, and with All your Heart
 Message #323076 - This was a reply to message #323070
LibraRabbit

Sweepsweek 2nd Place: Member has won 2nd place in a RPGC Sweepsweek.

MP: 1,252

Thursday January 24, 2008 2:46 PM
RPGs, and D&D is how Zerofox and I ended up together. The sad part was our characters hook up like like 1 1/2 years before we did. *Shakes head* Tis sad.
"The road to peace is paved with tolerance"
 Message #323077 - This was a reply to message #323076
ZombieKiller13

MP: 790

Thursday January 24, 2008 2:51 PM
QUOTED  I'm not going to be someone different to try to attract someone, that'll just lead to more pain and suffering. Nor am I going to accept someone that I can't deal with. It may take some time (or even more, in my case), but something will happen, and when it does, it'll be all the better.

I completely agree. There just don't seem to be any girls around here that I could get along with except for chicks who have already put me in the dreaded "friend zone."
There's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. = Still Alive - GLaDOS - Portal

If he gets up we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy! - Bender - The Breakfast Club

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
 Message #323078 - This was a reply to message #323077
Max

MP: 1,041

Thursday January 24, 2008 3:03 PM
UB, just so you know; I don't want you to partake in the thread, so I'm going to steal all your points.

QUOTED  except for chicks who have already put me in the dreaded "friend zone."

Nothing wrong with that. Habanew and I started as friends. Hell, she even asked me out once, and I said no! Then we went to prom together, and from there, things kicked off. Now I'm happily in love (no matter how much I joke about missing the single life).

Just don't get ants in your pants. Enjoy the bachelor's scene while you can - you may think it's taking a long time now, but later on, in retrospect, you'll find that it was over all too quick.

[Edit]

I had to fix some...erm...spelling mistakes. Yeah...>.>

[[Edited by Max on Thursday January 24, 2008 5:48 PM]]
Work Hard, Play Hard, Live Hard,

but Love softly, and with All your Heart
 Message #323079 - This was a reply to message #323078

Listing 1 to 10 of 101 Replies

PAGES: 11 1 2 3 4 5