Mercenary Transport Specialist
As a kid, you enjoyed watching races and tanks on parade. You remember the first time you saw an imperial tank inside - it was magical and fascinating, and it was then that you decided you would learn how to operate one of those vehicles.
You learned to pilot vehicles at an early age, and you excel at it. Since then you learned to pilot almost all types of ground vehicles. If it has wheels, hovers, or operates by repulsorlift you can pilot it, and if it breaks you can repair it. You enjoy going places, and you like to operate whatever vehicle you can get your hands on. Someone recommended you to the company commander, and you signed on, for the thrill, and the challenge. You passed basic training with minimum effort. Since them you have piloted ground vehicles of all types in more planets than you can remember. If the team needs firepower you ride in with a tank or similar vehicle, when they need fast transportation to the battlefield you get them there, and if they are on the run you pick them up.
Personality: You are a thrill seeker, and you enjoy dangerous situations. You like gambling, and you often enjoy taking chances. Most people in the company or team admire you, but think that you are a little crazy, and sometimes you are. After all, who else would dare to pilot an AT-AT through an Imperial garrison, and continue piloting the thing for a hundred miles while being followed by half the garrison.
Objectives: You are not sure what will you like to do in the future, but you do know that you want to have lots of money when you retire, if you live that long.
Quote: "The cavalry has arrived."
Connection to Other Characters: You know everyone in the team, a smuggler, a few black market dealers, and a customs officer.
- Dexterity (3D): Blaster 4D( S - Blaster Pistol 5D), Blaster Artillery, Brawling Parry, Dodge, Firearms, Melee Combat, Running, Vehicle blasters 4D (S - Heavy blaster cannon 5D, Heavy laser Cannon 5D)
- Knowledge (2D): .Languages, Streetwise, Survival, Willpower
- Mechanical (4D): Astrogation, Communications, Ground Vehicle Operation, Hover Vehicle Operation 5D, Repulsorlift Operation 5D, Swoop Operation, Walker Operation
- Perception (2D): Gambling, Hide, Search, Sneak
- Strength (3D): .Brawling, Climbing/Jumping, Stamina, Swimming
- Technical (4D): First Aid, Ground Vehicle Repair, Hover Vehicle Repair 5D, Repulsorlift Repair 5D, Walker Repair
Blaster Pistol (Dmg 4D), Blast Helmet (Dmg 5D), Blast Vest, Comlink, Knife, Breath Mask, Medpac