Mercenary Squad Leader
You were born a natural leader. As a kid, you always led the other kids in the neighborhood into all sorts of adventures and trouble. You always had a plan, and knew what to do at the right time. In sports you were chosen as captain more often than other kids. You went to military school, and graduated top of your class in officers school.
Leading others is what you do best. You are friendly, outgoing, and brave. In the field, you are always planning ahead. Your men respect you and follow you without a doubt, because they trust you. Your leadership ability has saved them many times, and achieved victory in difficult situations. You like leading them and you care about all of them. One day you hope to retire with plenty of money, and start your own business or freighter company. Until that day comes you keep taking the assignments and leading the team anywhere they send you.
To complete the mission with minimum or no casualties. To retire and start your own business enterprise.
Connection to Other Characters:
You know every member of your team, a good pilot, a smuggler, and a corporate executive.
- Dexterity ( 4D): Blaster 5D (S - Blaster Pistol 6D, and Blaster Rifle 6D), Blaster artillery, Brawling Parry, Dodge 5D, Grenade, Melee Combat, Melee Parry, Running 5D, Vehicle Blasters
- Knowledge (3 D): .Streetwise 4D, Survival 4D
- Mechanical ( 2D): Communications, Repulsorlift Operation, Space Transports, Starship Gunnery, Swoop Operation
- Perception ( 4D): Command 5D (S - Infantry Units 6D), Hide, Search, Sneak
- Strength ( 3D): .Climbing/Jumping, Stamina, Swimming
- Technical ( 2D): First Aid
Blaster Pistol (Dmg 4D), Blaster Rifle (Dmg 5D), Commlink , Knife, Blast Helmet, Blast Vest, Breath Mask, Glow Rods (2), Grenades (2), Medpac